Love Me Like You Mean It

By MissCandie77

Sid Mattews had a hard life ever since she was born. She isn't the best looking shewolf, she's slightly overw... More

It's Not Love between Us, Mate
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 4

47K 733 102
By MissCandie77

Chapter 4

Sid's POV

I fell on my bed creating a "poof" sound. I sighed deeply as I stared up at the ceiling. Nothing ever right for me, it never did. Loud talking erupted from the living room. I could hear perfectly because of my excellent hearing but I chose not to. What's done is done; even if they wanted to apologize it would never ever change things. I know it's harsh but honestly I'm not the forgiving type. I never was and never will be. I suddenly heard my phone ringing, I glanced at the caller ID to see it was my dad.

"Hello?"

"Sid?! How dare you say something like that to your brother!" yelled dad.

"What?" I asked in confusion. What was he talking about this time!

"You broke your relationship with him?" he shouted. If you could see, my dad liked my brother the most because he was going to the Beta.

"Uh yes but I have a reason why though-" I was saying but he cut me off.

"TELL HIM YOUR SORRY NOW!" he screamed.

"But you aren't even listening to what I'm say-" I was trying to say but he cut me off again.

"DO IT RIGHT NOW! I'M SICK AND TIRED OF YOU TREATING YOUR BROTHER LIKE SHIT!" he yelled on top of his lungs.

"Dad, you aren't even listening!" I yelled back.

"Sid, I swear to go if you don't go back and apologize to your brother right now. You will no longer have a father." Spoke my father.

I could feel my eyes turning wet. Was he serious? He's not even listening to me!

"Dad, you aren't even listening to me, I didn't do anything to him!" I cried, more tears ran down my cheeks.

"Sid go do it!" he spoke, his voice getting louder.

"But dad, he's been treating me like shi-" I was saying but my dad interrupted me.

"That's it, we're done Sid. You are no longer my daughter. You disrespect me for the last time!" he yelled before hanging up one.

What. The. Fuck?

My own father just shut me off like that! I wiped the tears away from my cheeks and jumped back onto my bed. More tears poured down my cheeks. I slowly calmed myself but I still kept crying silently. I stayed on my bed for several minutes until I could feel my eyelids getting heavy. A yawn escaped my lips making me cuddle into my blanket. A few seconds later I was fast asleep and dropped into my dreams.

********

My eyes flickered open as I heard loud banging coming from downstairs. I threw my blanket off my body and marched down the steps. It was coming from the living room. I glanced around to see what was going on but all I could spot was my family and Stark's family standing in the living room chatting. I rubbed my eyes and looked around for my mom. I spotted her in the kitchen with Mrs. Winters aka Alpha Female. She smiled at me and gave me a hug. My mom was fixing dinner with Mrs. Winters. I looked around again feeling confused and slightly left out. Why were the Winters here? I knew my father wasn't here so that was good. I don't think I want to ever see or hear that man anymore ever again. I mean he didn't even give me a chance to explain! I shoved the thought aside and focused on now.

"Ma, can I talk to you for a sec?" I asked her while clutching her left elbow in my hand. My flickered her eyes at me and then at the food on the stove.

Mrs. Winters probably noticed because she quickly assured my mom that she would take care of the food. I thanked her and dragged my mom away from the kitchen. We walked away from the guests and into the game room.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Oh, silly me, I forgot to tell you! Since Hunter and Stark both found their mates, we thought it would be a splendid idea to throw them a dinner!" mom blabbed in a happy tone. I raised an eyebrow, Stark found his mate?

My heart broke, I could imagine hearing the crack and it falling down somewhere inside my body. Stark Winters found his mate! Why did I care though? My hands formed into fists, how can he find his mate!

"That's not his mate!" yelled my wolf in my head.

I stopped breathing.

"What?" I asked mentally.

"Stark is our mate!" she screamed in agony. He's not our mate! What is she talking about?

"No, he's not!" I shouted back, he wasn't right? I mean now that I think of it, I did feel sparks and I did feel offended or sometimes happy when he commented about me.

"How come he didn't claim us?" I asked mentally.

She didn't answer. I could feel her trying to find the right words to say to me but I caught on.

"He was embarrassed to have me as his mate wasn't he?" I asked quietly.

"Sid, you know-" my wolf was saying but I cut her off.

"You knew! And you never told me! You knew he was my mate in the first place and you knew he rejected us!" I screamed.

"I didn't want to hurt you, I'm sorry. Please forgive me." She begged for me to understand and I did. I knew she cared about me; she was the only one along with my mother who loved me for me.

"How did you know?" I asked.

"His wolf told me, he's not happy about it either but he said he has to do what Stark says." explained my wolf.

"Honey, Sid?" called my mom, I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at my mom who was staring at me in worry. She placed a hand on my cheek and whispered "Are you okay?"

I nodded silently before walking away from her. I jogged upstairs and to my bedroom. I was not going to shed tears for him especially for that bastard. I slipped on a sweatshirt and sweatpants before heading downstairs. I strolled into the kitchen ignoring everyone. Hunter and Payton were sitting in the living room with Stark. They were chatting while glancing at me. I guess they were talking about me. I saw them getting up and walking outside. Stark glanced at me but I wasn't looking at him. My focus was on the wall. I heard him close the front door shut; I quickly jogged up the stairs to my parents' bedroom. My mom always kept her bathroom window open for some reason and lucky me that's where the three bitches were. I ducked underneath the window and listened to them talk.

"Are you sure about this Stark?" asked Hunter.

"Yeah, you know that Violet is not your mate." Payton spoke in a hushed voice. Stark shushed them and then looked at the moon.

"I know but I love her a lot. Her mate died a long time ago and I don't have my mate so we are perfect for each other. I mean we both love each other a lot so whatever." Stark said in a very confident and strong voice.

I could feel my palms getting sweaty and my tears raining down my cheeks.

"You do have a mate Stark!" argued Payton.

Stark and Hunter let out a chuckle. They looked at each other with a funny expression and then bumped fists.

"You mean that oversized tomboy wannabe? Yeah right, I rather get run over by bulldozer." Stark laughed.

So I was his mate.....

"Yeah, come on Pay! Anyways, are you ever going to tell Sid that you're her real mate?" asked Hunter. I could hint the curiosity in her voice.

"Probably not." answered Stark. I stood up not wanting to hear any of this anymore, I rushed to my room and began packing my clothes. I wasn't going to stay here anymore. No one here loved me. My brother, my dad and my own mate hated me.

My blood began to boil in fury. I'll show them, I'll show them all! I stuffed random clothing inside and then called my grandma and grandpa that lived Europe. My grandma Ivy is my mom's mother, she was always there for me and I know she'll be here for me this time.

"Hello there!" sang grandma, I lightly giggled at my goofy old grandma. She was always the joker in our family.

"Granny, I need your help." I whispered.

______________________________

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

LOVE, PEACE & COOKIES(:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 60.3K 200
I'm a new grad human in huge debt, and cheated by my Omega boyfriend. When I got wasted in a bar, I didn't expect to have the best sex ever. And the...
66.5K 2.1K 21
In which the Mikaelson's, the scooby gang, the pack and past and future Hale's are brought to watch the life of Charlotte Stilinski Or in which trut...
4.1M 125K 62
Once there was a girl, daughter of an Alpha, who happened to face consequences of the things she had no control over. How? By being ostracized from...
28.7M 879K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...