One Wrong Decision.

By Proud-To-Be-Muslim

[ #27 in Spiritual- 23/11/15] "I shouldn't have marry you." ________________________ Zaina is a strong girl... More

Description.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Epilogue.
The Second Chance.
The Fiction Awards 2016.
The Cure Of My Broken Heart.
She Left Me Alone.

Chapter 25.

5.6K 324 13
By Proud-To-Be-Muslim

Zaina.

"Make sure you take care of her and Zaina if you need anything then call me. You have my number now." Sheila Aunty says as she stood up with her sister to go. They were actually here to take some of Aunty things as they were going to visit Hadi sister for next two weeks.

"Y-yes Aunty." I said nervously. I don't know if I should tell her or not that I can't contact her.

"Don't worry Mom. I promise I will take care of her." Hadi step in our conversation and assure Aunty. She smiled at him. I don't know why he suddenly he is being so protective it is not that I am special for him.

"I know Hadi. Now we will take our leave and be careful. Zaina please do file case against your husband and show him you are not weak. Okay?" She looked at me with a serious look. I nodded with a small smile. I don't know why I agree, but when she say Hadi will take care of it I know he will. 

"Allah Hafiz" Hadi say as they step out of the door. I also gave my quick goodbye and went in room because I know Hadi want to talk about a filing case against Karim. I lay on the bed and stare at the ceiling blankly.

I don't know if I should really do it or not, but I don't want Hadi to involve in my matters. It will hurt him. If Karim knows I am taking Hadi help he will hurt Hadi and take me away from here. I don't want to go back. I am fine here. At least Hadi is a nice guy and is ready to help me after knowing everything. He is not even disgusted about me. 

"Zaina." My thoughts were broken I heard Hadi voice from outside of the room. I sigh and decide to do against it and rolled on the other side as I heard him opening the door after 2 knock.

"Zaina, I know you are not sleeping. I want to talk about the case. Please answer me." Hadi pleaded. I open my eyes and look at his soft expression. I came in sitting position and look down at my hands. 

"I know you want to help but please don't force me. I will tell you if I want to file case, but please not now." I look up at him and he nodded with a sigh. I like that he didn't force me to do something that I don't want to. Karim always want me to do what he wants.

"Okay. But please let me know when you are ready." I nodded. He smiles and leave the room. I sighed heavily and lay back before sleep took over me.

-------------------------

It has been few days living with Hadi and it was completely normal days for me. I am not getting beaten, torture or forced for what I am thankful to Allah. I don't know what I have done if Hadi didn't help me that night. Every night after dinner, I thank him for saving my life.

In these few days I get to know more about him, his likes and dislikes, about his family and his job. He showed me his office where he practice and study about the cases. He even showed me short films of his cases in which he practice. The thing I get shocked when I went in his office was two sliding door cupboards where he put his certificates and trophies. When I open it to see if they were real or not he shocked me by saying he had never let anyone touch it before me.

Right now, I am getting ready for going out as Hadi put it. He gave me his sister old clothes that would fit me. They were slightly big, but enough not to fall. I was having problem to comb my hairs as they were still wrapped around the bandage on my head and my arm buries were giving me pain. I didn't even do half of my tangled hair.

"Come in." I call out after wrapping the dupatta around my head and when I heard knocking. After a few seconds, Hadi come inside and look around. He raised his eyebrow when he looked at me up and down. 

"Come on. We have to go." He rushed me, but I slowly shake my head. "What's the problem?" He asked confused. I slowly removed the dupatta from my head and look down. I never show my hairs to any other guy expect Karim.

"I can't do my hairs." I said and get embarrassed when he chuckle lightly. He shut the door behind him and walked toward me. 

"Sit. I will do it." He patted stool, but I keep standing and shook my head.

"No. You don't have to." I tried to argue, but stop when he glared at me. I do as I was told and sit on stool. He take the comb in his hand and slowly untangled my hairs. He was trying not to touch me, but his luck wasn't with him as his fingers brushed against my neck causing me to shiver lightly. 

"How you want it? Simple or braid?" He asked combing now my smooth hairs. I told him I want braid and he do it without any problems. I was surprised and when he saw my expression he laugh saying he used to do it for his sister because he love her hairs.

After a few minutes we leave the house and get in his car before driving toward the city. I notice he live out of the city. When I asked him, he said his Dad and Mom decide to live in silent and peaceful place after their marriage and the house where he live was built by his Dad and he renovate it two years ago. 

After about an hour and a half we were in the city. I was feeling nervous and praying that I didn't see Karim and this all pass without any drama, but I have a feeling that something is going to happen. I know I don't have to worry because Karim wasn't a social person or go anywhere in public.

Hadi stopped at the mall parking and step out after telling me to wait. He opened my door for me to step out. I was surprised, but quickly cover it and get out. We walk in the mall and I was unaware why we are here?
"What are we doing here?" I asked Hadi and stop him to take a step forward. 

"You know you can call me by my name." He said grinning. I looked at him confused. What he is talking about?

"What you mean?" I asked him, but he just chuckles and shake his head.

"Since we met and I tell you my name you haven't called me by it. You always come on direct point and ask me things. What if I wasn't with you and you have to find me then what will you say? Will you say 'Hello where are you?' No, but you will shout my name."

"Is this is important right now?" I asked him bored. He smirked and nodded. Sometimes he make me annoyed.

"Forget it. What if you come in one of my case hiring and I got win, then you will chant my name. 'Hadi Hadi Hadi'."

"Huh! I am not going to do that because I don't like chant about something."

"Ma'am, everyone love chanting my name."

"But I don't like it."

"You will like it soon."

"I won't."

"You will."

"I won't."

"You will."

"I won't."

"Can you two please shut up and move on?" An annoyed voice cut Hadi arguing with me. I smirked and quickly step aside, leaving Hadi to deal with the guy behind him because I know Hadi hate it. Hadi turned to look at him with a death glare.

"Don't you dare interrupt me again." Hadi snapped at him and grabbed my hand before dragging us inside. When I couldn't control anymore, I started to laugh soon he join it and shake his head. 

"So, where to first?" He asked after our laughter died down. I shrugged, not knowing anything about this mall.

"Let's go get some clothes for you." He says and dragged me to near store full of Pakistani dress. 

"HS, you don't have to do all this for me" I argued him and stumbled back when his back crush into my front. He stops and looks at me.

"What did you say?" He asked, looking at me surprised. I looked at him confused. What did I say?

"What?" I asked him.

"Did you call me HS?" He looked at me and I nodded. What is wrong with calling him HS. It is a good nickname for him and I am planning to call him that. "Why?"

"Because I want to. Everyone call your Hadi or Mr. Salman but I will call you HS. Hadi Salman." I shrugged and leave him before walking in the store.

After a few minutes he join me as well and we bought some stitch and unstitch fabric pieces. We buy some slippers and sandals for me. Then he take me to electronic shop and told me to buy a mobile phone for myself. He brought a new Samsung S5 for me ignoring my protest and also a SIM card for it. When he was talking about some laptops he has to send to his brother as his laptop is stolen I take a round of the shop. While I was looking around something I heard made me freeze and blood drained from my body.

"Buy whatever you want. I am here to pay for you baby." I swallow hard and slowly turn in the corner before peaking a little. I get shocked on what I saw. There Karim was standing really closer to Jess with his hands on her waist.

-------------------------------------

Update! I hope you all like it. Let me know what you think about this chapter. 

I want to say if anyone want to request one shot of my completed story then inbox me. I will Update it as soon as possible on my One Shot Stories. 

Next Chapter will be out by tomorrow afternoon.

-Maddy.!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 16.5K 101
Once upon a time, An eighteen years old girl was in love with a boy, she use to pray for him... Crying in Sujood and beg Allah to make that easy for...
6.4K 477 24
"You tried to target my siblings and I did what my heart said." I said looking in her eyes and she rolled her eyes. "Your that stupid heart didn't l...
404K 15.1K 36
Ever wonder how your supposed best day of life will turn into a lifelong nightmare. Two people, two different worlds yet bound by the same emotion, "...
266K 17.6K 38
She sat on couch closing her eyes in a bridal posture.He entered the room and after collecting all his guts he spoke " I just wanted to tell you that...