Forbitten Love: Book 1

De camerashy22

In the town of White Chapel, the town in My Babysitter's a Vampire, love is in the air. Especially for a girl... Mai multe

Forbidden Love
Luna's Dream Come True
Awkward Lunch
Awkward Lunch (Part 2)
Lotta Lovin' Latte
Happy Birthday Rory!
After the Party
The Morning After
In the Park
What Happened
Welcome Back
The Phantom of Her Life
Not-So-Jolly Movie Holiday
The Phantom Returns
Luna's First Babysitting Job
A Little Fall of Rain

The Dinner

1.1K 33 3
De camerashy22

Chapter 9

The school day at been boring. Nothing exciting happened. After school, that is a story to tell. Luna gave Benny a goodbye kiss and took Ethan to her house. “This was not my idea,” Luna told him.

“I can see,” Ethan said. “You're very excited about this.”

Luna sighed. “I just don't get why my mom is acting so weird lately. She just really hates Benny. I have no idea why, though.”

“Well, you can hate Benny for a lot of reasons,” Ethan told her. Luna looked at him strangely. “You can! He brags too much on his video game scores, he is just too stupid sometimes, and he always takes his powers for granite.”

“But he's so lovable!” Luna argued. “If anything I'd go out with Rory than you.”

“Thank you...?” Ethan said sarcastically. “How is Rory better than me?”

Luna sighed. “I don't know! You are cuter than Rory, but Rory isn't as much of a geek as you. Well... maybe he is a bigger geek than you,” Luna paused. “Okay fine! You're better than Rory. There I said it. Happy now?”

Ethan smiled. “Thought so,” he muttered under his breath.

“What was that?” Luna asked even though she heard him.

“Nothing,” Ethan answered, “just wondering when we'd get to your house.”

“You know where my house is,” Luna told him. “You've been going to my house like almost every weekend since you were eight!”

“I know,” Ethan sighed.

Luna did not like Ethan. If they were the last two people on Earth, and they had to reproduce or else the human race would die, she would drive a stake through her heart. When her mom said she wanted her to date Ethan, Luna almost died, again.

They hadn't talked on their way to the house. Luna stepped in front of Ethan and walked up to the porch. She knocked on the door. “Mom! Ethan is here!” Luna yelled pounding on the door.

Luna turned to look at Ethan. “Remember this wasn't my idea.”

Just then, Mrs. Keaner came to the door. “Hello, sweetie,” she told Luna. She looked at Ethan. “Hello, Ethan! Nice to see you again.” She shook Ethan's hand.

“Nice to see you again too, Mrs. Keaner,” Ethan replied.

“You're so sweet. Please come in,” she motioned for the two to go inside. “Luna, we're having your favorite for dinner.” Luna had a confused look on her face. “Cheeseburgers!”

“Oh!” Luna said. She turned and took Ethan's hand and led him inside they're house (to make it look like they liked each other). “Are we having dinner now?” Luna asked.

Mrs. Keaner shook her head. “No, about 20 minutes though. You two can go up to your room, honey, and talk.”

Luna looked at Ethan strangely. She then shrugged and took him up to her room. Luna's room was a really light lavender color. There were different posters all around the room. “Lady GaGa? Katy Perry? Ke$ha? Who are these people?”

Luna turned around to look at him. “Are you seriously asking me that?” Luna asked. Ethan nodded. Luna rolled her eyes. “They are the best singers of all time. If only they had an Aaron Tveit poster.”

“A who?” Ethan asked.

“You know nothing,” Luna told him. She walked around her room aimlessly. “What did my mom think we'd talk about?”

Ethan shrugged. “Maybe she thinks we're going to kiss or something,” he said.

“Ew, no,” Luna told him. “But to make us a believable couple we should kiss, right?”

Ethan shrugged again. “Maybe,” he said, “probably.” He was getting desperate again.

“Should we practice doing it with a straight face?” Luna asked.

“If you insist,” Ethan answered getting closer to her.

“Alright,” Luna said. “Who should make the first move?”

“I will,” Ethan offered.

“Great, we'll come downstairs holding hands and at dinner you look over at me and go for it. How does that sound?” Luna wondered.

“Great plan,” Ethan said. Luna just stared at him. “What?” Ethan asked.

“Aren't we going to practice?” Luna asked. Ethan nodded. “Well, then come and kiss me.”

Ethan just stayed put. “How do I do that?”

Luna's mouth dropped open. “You don't know how to kiss a girl?” Luna asked. Ethan shook his head. “Goodness gracious boy! You just have to look at me and then move in. Easy as that!”

Ethan nodded his head and went in. When they were about to kiss someone said, “Luna! You're cheating on Benny?” It was Rory.

“Ugh, go away Rory. And no, I'm not cheating on Benny. Mom doesn't like Benny so she wanted me to go out with Ethan,” Luna explained.

“I don't blame her. I mean I wouldn't like Benny either,” Rory said.

“Now go away,” Luna said pointing to the hallway. Rory shrugged and went down the hallway into his room. “Ready?” Luna asked. Ethan nodded. He leaned close to her and she leaned close to him. When their lips touched, Ethan had another vision. He saw Luna standing up this time, but there was someone else. The other person was all in black and had... The Lucifractor. It was sucking out Luna's soul and she had fallen to the ground. She must have started bleeding because blood was all over her.

Luna pulled apart from him. “Got that? It's not as hard as you think,” she told Ethan.

Ethan looked at her. Luna smiled. “Luna! Rory! Ethan! Time for dinner!” Mrs. Keaner yelled from downstairs.

Luna stood up from the bed. Ethan stood up too. “Thank you,” he said.

“For what?” Luna asked going towards the door.

“For teaching me how to kiss. And for being my first,” Ethan thanked her.

Luna smiled. “Oh it's no problem, really,” she said walking out the door. She stopped and turned at him. “Just remember, I love Benny.”

Ethan shrugged. “I know.”

They walked downstairs and into the dining room, holding hands like they planned. They took there seats next to each other at the wooden table. Everyone else sat down too. “Okay,” Mrs. Keaner said looking at everyone. “Ethan, thank you for being apart of our first dinner as a family in three years.”

Ethan smiled. “Your welcome,” Ethan told them.

“Who wants a cheeseburger?” Mr. Keaner asked bringing over a plate of cheeseburgers. “We made these in honor of our daughter and her guest. I know it's your favorite, Lunes.” Mr. Keaner set down the plate of hot burgers.

Mr. and Mrs. Keaner grabbed one, and so did Ethan. Again, Rory and Luna just sat there taring at each other (Rory was across from Luna). “Do you two ever eat?” Mrs. Keaner asked.

They still stayed there looking into the white's of each others eyes. Rory turned to his mom and answered, “No.”

Why Rory? Why?, Luna thought.

Mr. Keaner slammed his hand on the table. “You two are going to eat whether you like it or not!” Mr. Keaner yelled at them sounding like there was anger in his voice. He then turned to Ethan and said, “Sorry about that.”

Ethan half smiled. “It's alright.”

Luna and Rory slowly grabbed the last two burgers and a bun. They took a bite and tried not to throw it up. They really didn't want to eat this. Rory then saw the plate that the burgers had been sitting on. The plate was covered in cow blood. His eyes turned orangey red.

Ethan must have noticed because he said, “Would you like me to take the dirty dishes?”

Mr. Keaner swallowed his bite of cheeseburger. “That would be so nice, thank you, Easton,” Mr. Keaner said.

“It's Ethan,” Ethan corrected him.

Mr. Keaner nodded. “So how long have you and Luna been together?” he asked.

Ethan looked at Luna wondering if they should just say “today”. Luna looked at her father and answered, “Today.”

“Really? And you're already having dinner with us?” Mr. Keaner asked.

“Yes, it was mom's idea,” Luna said.

Mr. Keaner looked at his wife. “When did you find out about them?”

Mrs. Keaner wiped her mouth. “Luna told me,” she lied. She turned and winked at Luna. Luna rolled her eyes.

“Interesting,” Mr. Keaner said. He looked at Ethan and Luna. “Do you two like each other?”

Ethan looked at Luna. Luna mouthed the words, “Do it”. Ethan nodded and leaned in and kissed her.

“Oh, I see you two really like each other,” Mr. Keaner said.

They were still kissing. Luna opened one eye to see if he was going to pull away, but he didn't. She then tapped his leg, and he opened his eyes and pulled away. “Sorry,” he mouthed to Luna. Luna nodded.

Luna turned to her father. “I'm full, daddy,” she told him.

“Well, if you and Ethan are done, you can go out for a walk if you want,” Mr. Keaner said.

Luna nodded and looked at Ethan. “Are you done?” she asked.

Ethan looked down at his plate and saw nothing there. “Yes,” he answered.

Luna then took his hand and led him outside. They went out through the front door and onto the sidewalk. “When do your parents want you back?” Ethan asked.

“It doesn't matter,” Luna answered. “Anytime from seven to nine.”

“Okay then,” Ethan said. “Do you want to come to my house?”

“Sure,” Luna answered.

Ethan then took her hand and walked to his house, which was about two blocks away. Ethan knocked on the door and a tall blonde woman opened it. “Ethan? Is that you, with a... girl?” she asked.

Ethan smiled and nodded. “Yes,” he answered his mom, “this is Luna. She is Rory's sister. Do you mind if she stays here for a few hours?”

Mrs. Morgan shook her head. “Not at all. Does she babysit? Sara said she can't come as much anymore.”

“Yes, I do babysit,” Luna answered. “Here's my number.” She gave Mrs. Morgan a white piece of paper with numbers on it.

“Great! I'll give you a call when I need you,” Mrs. Morgan said motioning for them to come inside. “Would you like to meet Jane?”

“Mom, she is here for me. I don't think she really wants to see Jane right now,” Ethan told his mother. He looked at Luna and took her hand. “Come one, Luna. You can come inside.”

Luna followed Ethan upstairs into his blue room. It was a mess. “Sorry, I forgot it was so messy.”

“It's fine, Ethan,” Luna told him sitting in a gray swirly chair.

“Ooh! Who is she?” a little voice asked. It was Ethan's eight year old sister, Jane.

“Ugh, why?” Ethan said to himself. He then told Jane, “This is Luna. She is going to be your new babysitter.”

“Really? When? She seems like fun!” Jane exclaimed.

“Whenever you need a babysitter,” Ethan told her.

Jane then ran to the stairs, but she didn't go down them. “Mom! You and dad need to go out tomorrow night!” Jane yelled down the stairs.

“Not tomorrow night!” Mrs. Morgan yelled. “Friday night would be fine though!”

“Okay!” Jane yelled. She then came back into Ethan's room. “So are you free Friday night?”

“I had plans on Friday night, but my mom canceled them. So yes, I'm free,” Luna explained.

“Alright!” Jane said running to Luna and giving her a hug.

“Jane, now get out of here,” Ethan ordered.

“Why? Are you two going to make out when I'm gone?” Jane asked being smart alikey.

“Jane, just get out,” Ethan shooed her out. He closed the door. “I'm sorry about her.”

“No, it's fine. I like her,” Luna said. “Se seems nice. Does she know about... us?”

“There's an 'Us' are you serious? I thought this was just a sham for your mother. I didn't that we are an actual couple!” Ethan exclaimed getting excited.

“Whoa! Calm down, I was talking about 'us' as in us being not pure humans,” Luna told him.

“Oh,” Ethan said getting embarrassed. “Forget everything I just said.”

Luna nodded. Even though she had only been there for about 15 minutes, she said, “I think I better get going. I'm kind of grounded. I'm surprised my mom let me out of the house of what she said to me yesterday.”

Ethan nodded. “Okay, well tonight was... fun I guess. Thank you for inviting me,” Ethan said to her.

Luna got up and hugged him. “Your welcome. See you tomorrow at school?”

“Where else would I be?” Ethan asked.

Luna shrugged and kissed him. She pulled away and smiled. “See you tomorrow, then.” She then turned around and left.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

76K 1.6K 74
Attachments are bad, or they were until I was sent to a foster family in Forks. The Blacks wanted to take me in, not just to a family but to an insan...
59.5K 1.2K 21
{ COMPLETED } y/n y/l/n has been best friends with ethan morgan and benny weir all her life. secretly, she is madly in love with benny. ** the charac...
36.3K 535 17
(This story is base on The Little Vampire) Tony Thompson and his twin sister Ella Thompson have been having nightmares ever since they moved to Scotl...
977K 18.1K 25
In a small town called mystic falls Nina Gilbert , her twin brother Jeremy and her older sister Elena are grieving over the loss of their parents. No...