Storm Potter (James potters T...

By WaywardBoothe

(People have asked me to keep these stories up so im going to rewrite them somewhere else and post em when th... More

STORM POTTER DESCRIPTION
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter Three
Chapter four
Chapter Five
Chapter six
Chapter Seven
AUTHERS NOTE
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
ANOTHER NOTE
Chapter Ten
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Diagon Ally
Is This My Fate
Quick Random Note
sorry!!!!
SEQUEL!

9 3/4?

2.5K 77 22
By WaywardBoothe

(Storm's POV)

Today was the day! Harry and I are finally going to Hogwarts! Well i'm technically going back but...anyways!

"HARRY WAKE UPPPPPP!" I shouted up the stairs as I finished making breakfast.

"I smell pancakes!" I heard Harry shout back down and a small thump as he rolled off his bed.

I chuckled and put two pancakes on his plate and got out the syrup.

"You better not eat all of them mum!" Harry shouted jumping into the kitchen.

"You know me too well. Don't be surprised if all the food at Hogwarts disappears." I chuckled putting three pancakes on my plate.

After talking and eating breakfast I went to make sure everything was packed before Harry and I left. I apparated Harry and myself to the train station not caring if anyone saw me.

"Here we are Harry! Are you ready?!" I shouted excitedly gaining annoyed glances from the muggles. Well who shoved a cactus up their arse?

"No no i'm not ready...yes...no...yes yes i'm ready!" Harry whispered looking around nervously.

"Oh don't be nervous it'll be fine!" I chuckled as I pulled Harry next to me walking towards platform 9 3/4.

"Mum where do we have to go again?" Harry asked looking at his ticket.

"Well Harry, we are going to platform 9 3/4 sooooo we should be there right about now." I happily cheered as we stood in front of the column between 9 and 10.

"Alrightly! So Harry you just have to run straight into that wall!" I whispered in his ear so the muggles wouldn't hear.

"Wait...I have to run into the wall?" Harry asked with fear in his eyes.

"Don't worry I'll be right behind you!" I said pushing him forward so he would move and we wouldn't just be standing here like idiots.

"Okay okay i'm going!" Harry muttered before walking toward the column then slowly picking up his feet into a small sprint. As soon as Harry was through to the other side I quickly pushed my cart in front of me and ran towards the column. I opened my eyes to see Harry looking around in awe several feet in front of me.

"Harry!" I shouted gaining strange looks from the adults who probably went to school with me.

"Mum don't shout...wait please do I can barley hear over everyone!" Harry shouted once I was next to him again.

"Well shall we go find a seat?" I asked smiling at the small 11 year old boy.

"Yeah lets go mum." Harry smiled as he started to push his cart.

Once we put everything on the train and found an empty compartment Harry and I sat down for a while and started talking until a familiar red head walked into our compartment.

 "Aunt Storm! Harry!" Ron shouted glad that he found people he knew...and somewhere to sit.

"Ah hello little Ron!" I yelled gaining more strange looks from passing students.

"Hello Ron!" Harry shouted moving over so Ron could sit by us.

After talking to the boys for about an hour I saw a familiar cart stop in front of our door.

"Would anyone like some sweets?" The cart lady asked. (I don't know her name so well give her an old lady name like Mildred.)

"Mildred!" I shouted as I stood up and walked over to my old friend to give her a hug.

"Storm is that you? Oh dear I thought you had died!" Mildred whispered as she squeezed the life out of me.

"No Mildred I went into the future." I whispered back making sure non of the kids heard me.

"I thought you would go back?" Mildred said with confusion all over her face.

"I know but I will explain later right now I need to get some sweets for the kids. Don't want them to over hear." I whispered giving her a final hug.

"oh don't worry dear I'll find you at the castle and we can talk all night." Mildred chuckled as she handed me some sweets.

"On the house dear." Mildred smiled as I was fishing out some money.

"Mildred you know I can bay you." I smiled as I handed her 7 galleons.

"I know deary." Mildred smiled as she walked off to give the other kids sweets.

I smiled and walked back in handing the boys their sweets which they shoved down their throats.

A while later a girl with bushy hair came into our compartment.

"Have any of you seen a toad?" She asked in an annoyed tone.

"No." The boys said together.

"Hey are you Harry Potter?" The girl asked looking him up and down.

"Yeah he is. And who are you?" Ron asked with as much sass as she did.

"I'm Hermione Granger. And who are you?" She asked back.

"Ron Weasly." Ron replied looking annoyed. they are so cute together.

"Who are you ma'ma?" Hermione asked changing her tone.

"i'm Storm Potter! Nice to meet you Hermione!" I cheered.

"Potter? I though Harrys mum was...." Hermione was about to finish but glanced at Harry.

"I'm not his biological mother but I am James's sister...he was Harry's dad but as you know..." I whispered giving her a sad smile.

"Oh...I'm so sorry." She whispered back. 

After we all sat there for a good minuet or two Hermione left and went to search for the toad.

"Shes a bloody menace!" Ron whined gaining a look from me.

"Ron she seems like a nice girl. Just get to know her and maybe just maybe...something will happen." I said giving him a playful wink to which he gagged at.

"You're gross aunt Storm!" Ron yelled as he yanked a chocolate frog out of my hands while Harry and I laughed.

We had about 30 minuets left until we got to Hogwarts si I took advantage of the time and took a nap...which may have been a mistake.

(Lets do the time warp again! Haha but seriously lets go back to the PAST!)

I opened my eyes and saw I was in the slytherin common room and little me had just left.

"Hello Tom." I growled making him turn around.

"Storm? Why are you older...again?" He asked with innocents in his eyes.

"You know damn well why i'm here!" I shouted grabbing my wand. 

"Now to do what I never got the chance to last time." I growled pointing my wand at his stupid little face.

He growled and pulled out his wand as well.

"I don't want to hurt you Storm you know I don't. But if you don't put your wand down right now...i'm going to have to hurt you...or worse...kill you." He whispered with pain in his eyes.

"Why do you have pain in your eyes? You killed me before...so why not try again?" I asked keeping my wand in place.

"Because...It's because I love you...I love you Storm." He whispered with a tear rolling down his cheek.

"Please you can't love someone! You can't love someone who you would kill! If you loved me you wouldn't have killed my brother and sister! you wouldn't have killed my family!" I shouted with tears rolling down my cheeks.

"No Storm please don't cry! I'm sorry! Please tell me what I did and I wont do it!" Tom shouted puttign his wand down.

"You wanted to live forever and rule the world but Harry got in your way. You went to kill him but James Lily and myself tried to stop you...but you killed all of us...Harry lived and I did too...but you promised you wouldn't hurt them....why would you do that?" I whispered falling to the ground and sobbing my eyes out.

Tom ran over to me and I was too weak to stop him.

"Storm i'm so sorry...I promise i'll change everything." He whispered hugging me.

"No if you don't become evil everything will go away there won't be magic!" I shouted trying to stop crying.

"Then I won't kill them...I won't kill anyone but i'll still take over the world...or try too. I'll always remember this...and I wont let them die." Tom whispered as my eyes closed once again letting the darkness consume me.

(Weeeeee back to the future...well present...Harrys 11 year old present time!)

I opened my eyes to see six figures staring at me. Four adults and two children.

"Storm you're back!" A very very familiar...yet impossible voice shouted.

"J-James?!?"

(heyyyyyyyyyyyyy sorry I hevant been on in forever but im back! I will update tomorrow and tomorrow night to make up for being gone so long! Thank you guys for reading and I hope you enjoyed!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

475 0 50
It had been Twelve Years since everything happened since what had happened to Harry's parents, James and Lily and Sirius ending up being blamed and c...
704 42 19
"You're just a spineless, big-headed, moron Potter. Why on earth would I go out with a fleabag like you?" "It's just, James Potter!" says Sirius, lea...
7.2K 261 26
Book Four - Last Book in The Power Prophecy Series _______________________ A war is among them. Harry is wanted. And everyone is afraid. Rose helps h...
19.3K 735 38
She was tired, she was so bloody tired of it all. From the constant nagging and picking and pulling to the waking up at 6 am everyday to do that stup...