A Thug's Only Love

By Miss_Hoodnificent

Chanelle is a 16 year old girl. Tan skin, 5'2",long dark brown curls that hang down her back, has the whole w... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Sequel

Chapter 48

109K 1.5K 392
By Miss_Hoodnificent

A Thug's Only Love: Chapter 48

~Lexis P.O.V.~

The remaining days of camping were actually a lot more enjoyable than I was originally imagining. It was nice to get away from being either in school or at the trap all the time, worrying about my sales and members. Well when you're running a nearly billion dollar gang, it comes with a lot of baggage but this small break made me reflect back to when I was a lot younger, before the gang days. How simple life really was, not constantly looking over my shoulder or having my hand always in my pocket resting on a cocked gun. I got to be the lil' kid Lexis for a few days and I really enjoyed it.

Nelle Bells, Trey and I were in our car on the way home. Varo went with Javier and Riley this time so we didn't have our laughs for the car ride back. Instead it was just our peaceful silence and company. Camping may have been fun but that couch and all my shows that are recorded on the DVR were just screamin' my name at this point. A bowl of cheese puffs sounds even better though- layin' on the couch, watching my recorded shows while I eat a bowl of cheese puffs-

"Lexis? can you hear me?" Nelle said softly as she gently shook my hand. I looked over at her and gave her a warm smile. She looked like she was about ready to knock out much like how Trey is right now. That means I'ma be all alone for the rest of the way... I don't like bein' alone for too long... but then I can put my ear buds in and blast some music. I do really like music so I'ma need for Nelle to just fall asleep right quick.

"I'm listening, what's up?" Nah, I wasn't listening but I assume you were talking about the camping trip. That's my best bet.

"I had a lot of fun, thank you for doing this." She reached up and pulled my face down to hers to give me a kiss. "Why do you taste so sweet?" She asked with a confused look to her delicate face.

"I ate a ding dong like a few minutes ago. Didn't you see? I made the biggest deal about it." I wasn't stealthy at all as I was trying to rip off the damn wrapper. I've seen four year olds handle those wrappers without a flaw but then there was me and there was about to be a murder scene too because I was gettin' too frustrated.

"You are a ding dong." She said jokingly as she laid her seat back a little bit.

"You love my ding dong so hush up over there." She ain't say another word after that. "Hush mode engaged because you didn't say somethin' smart back." I caught that roll of her eyes before she settled into her seat more and closed her eyes.

I've never pulled my ear buds out of the glove compartment faster than I just did. I got some ear drums I needa rupture with some loud ass bass.

***

A few hours and a restless Trey later, we finally pulled up to the house. The gates seemed like they were taking much longer than usual to open until finally they were wide enough for me to drive through- Why does the lawn look so aggy? Can a lawn even look aggy? Well at this moment in time my lawn looks aggy and I don't know how I should feel about that... That has me feeling some type of way- I think I'm just really tired. I pulled out my phone and called Arlie real quick.

"What now?" He asked with a laugh into the phone while I heard a squealing Nicole in the background. Alright, that was a cute noise she was making.

"Can a lawn look aggy?"

"Like the grass lawn?"

"Yeah. I'm lookin' at my lawn right now and it's just not lookin' right. It just looks aggy but can a lawn really be aggy?" I grabbed Trey from his car seat and hoisted him up over my shoulder. Nelle came over and took him from me, quickly heading inside while I went to the back of the car to start unloading the stuff we took.

"You need a snickers Lexis. You're not you when you're hungry. Call me back in a little while after you had a nigga nap or a snickers. Only then can you ask me if a lawn can be aggy. Peace Lexis." He hung up and now I'm left here just staring at the lawn. This really shouldn't be bothering me as much as it is.

I ignored the lawn and brought everything to the garage. I'll sort through it all later on or tomorrow, for now, I just wanted a hot shower and some real food-

"I'm going to hop in the shower real quick, can you feed Trey?" Nelle asked at the bottom of the stairs as she held him.

"Yeah, you got somewhere to be?" I gladly took him out of her arms and snuggled him close to me. I do have to say, he may be a little pudgy but that only makes snuggling him more enjoyable. I think I finally understand why Mom used to always snuggle me to death when I was really little.

"No, I just really need a shower. I'll be fast." I nodded my head and walked over to the couch, laying him down on the couch. I noticed he was doing that weird eye thing again. I looked back down at him confused and waved my hand in front of his eyes, he saw that but when I took my hand away he seemed to not be able to look directly at me.

"What in the hell are you doin'? Trey this ain't funny." I said to him as I tried to get him to look back up at me. "Nelle look, he's doin' it again." I called out to her as he reached up to me with his hands. I sat back and waited for Nelle to arrive on the scene.

"What are you doing that has Daddy all worried." She said with a small laugh as she walked up to him.

"He's doin' the eye thing again." I showed her by waving my hand in front of him and then waiting for him to look back at me but he just wouldn't. He just looked passed me but there was nothing interesting behind me besides a blank wall.

"Lexis. He's looking right at your chain." Nelle said as she slipped off my chain and set it down on his stomach where he reached right for it and those eyes lit up like Christmas. "I told you he was fine." She said kissing my temple. "I'm taking my shower, I'll be down as soon as I'm done."

"Well excuse me for worrying about him-"

"You're excused!" She called back with a laugh that echoed from upstairs.

"Trey, I know you're my son and all and I love you but I'ma need that chain back. I'll get you your own chain some day." I took it from him and put it back around my neck. "Instead you get food, which I know you'd rather have more than a chain."

~Nelle P.O.V.~

While my shower was starting, I stripped out of my clothes and felt all the more relieved to be out of those clothes and to finally be at home where there's running water. I stepped right into the shower and nearly let out a groan of satisfaction as the hot water raced through my hair and down my back. Leaving no area of my body untouched by the sheer warmth and comfort it provided.

I could literally feel that thick layer of dirt and dust being etched away by the strong streams of water. Grabbing my loofah thing and adding a small glob of my pomegranate soap, I started to scrub every last crease and crevice of my body. I felt a sudden gust of cool air zip through the shower and my eyes shot open to see Lexis' bare self just walk into the shower.

"Um... I'm kind of in here you know." I said in a duh tone that got a chuckle out of him. "I said I was going to be fast, oh my God where's Trey-"

"Can you not be uptight for like ten minutes? I left Trey to go play in traffic, where else would I put him?" He said as he stepped behind me so the water was now on him and no longer on me... Seeing the water drip down the muscular grooves of his body was very much of a turn on but this was my time to shower. Not his.

"I just wanted to take a shower."

"Cute story, so did I. Now we both are." I narrowed my eyes at him. "We can always turn this experience into something much more than just a shower." That smirk that exposed that one dimple nearly had me gone. I felt a loss for words for that split second but quickly snapped out of my thoughts... well tried to.

"No Lexis. Absolutely not." I growled at him but he ignored my protest and snaked his hands around my waist, pulling me right up to him. "Lexis! You don't even have a condom with you- don't even."

"I'll pull out. Come here, I wanna be one with you-"

"You're saying with you but I know you're meaning in you, you're not slick-"

"I'm not but your waist sure is." I couldn't get another word out because his lips were right on mine. The water steadily raining over the both of us as his hands worked their way around my body... his touch sent small shocks through me that made me wrap my arms tight around his neck, not wanting to let go.

Not like I could let go anyways and he knows me too well at this point to know when I say no, I'm simply wanting to hear his reasons that object my denial.

***

"A ten minute shower was turned into an almost hour long shower because you just had to come in with me."

"We both came in the shower so-"

"Oh my God, not like that." I said grabbing a pillow from off our bed and throwing it at him. "You knew what I meant when I said come. You just have such a dirty mind."

"It's called a sexy imagination and it makes sense for me to have one. I mean, I'm a sexy ass human and you can't disagree." His said gently tossing the pillow back to me. "Nah but on some real talk, you loved it and don't deny it."

I chose to remain silent to prevent myself from digging a deeper grave.

"Told you." He whispered into my ear with a kiss left on my cheek before he walked over to his closet.

"You know- Fine. Whatever." My phone vibrated on the nightstand and it startled me to the point where I nearly fell off the edge of the bed. I swear the edge of the bed was a lot father away but I'm not even going to argue with that right now. Crawling over to the nightstand-

"Dick game so good it's got you crawlin'-"

"Lexis." I snapped at him as I tried to hold back my laughter. I saw it was Dad who texted me so I slid my finger across the screen and read the message.

3:05 p.m. -D: Hey Pumpkin..how are things going?

3:06 p.m. -Me: No. Just stop. I know what you did and to be honest, I was much better off when you weren't around. Your little stunt just goes to show how you're irrelevant to me. Bye.

I set my phone back on the nightstand but it kept vibrating from each text he would send... I finally just blocked him because that vibrating sound against the wood was about to give me a headache. I curled up in a ball on the bed and let out a yawn. I felt the folds of my towel starting to come loose but I really didn't care right now. I felt so comfortable like this, so I just closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

~Varo P.O.V.~

I finally just got home and I would have been home earlier but I saw a female at the corner- no not a hooker or prostitute. A legit female who was just standing on the corner and I felt compelled to know her. So Javier dropped me off, I mingled, got them digits and had to walk the rest of the way home. It was about an hour walk but I'm finally home and I forgot what I was supposed to do... Dammit.

5:34 p.m. -Me: Javioliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii answer this damn phone

5:38 p.m. -Javioli: What'chu need Varito?

5:39 p.m. -Me: Come over to my crib. I'm bored as fuck

5:40 p.m. -Javioli: Aight, I'll be there in about half n' hour

5:41 p.m. -Me: I'm timing you :D

His ass better be here within half an hour. It would be a shame if I had to go over there and drag him over here... I have no problem doin' that but it would be in a violent manor and I know he ain't about that violent life. Arlie is but I 'ont feel like potentially gettin' my ass beat... this is complicated.

I grabbed a coke from the fridge and headed outside to my porch where I took a seat in my usual chair. Kickin' up my feet and throwin' back a huge gulp of coke like as if it was some kind of shot. The carbonation bubble-shit-things attacked my throat but that felt pretty good- Ooh if I had some damn pop rocks right about now... life would be made for me.

"Hey Varo." I heard a sweet female voice call out. I leaned forward and saw Emma come walking up in some short ass shorts that had more length up top than ont he actual leg part... aren't them shits called high waist shorts? I mean she looked hella good in 'em because she oh so thick but I wasn't expecting her. She walked up onto my porch and I just took a minute to asses this situation properly.

"Well, what'chu want?" I said bluntly since I still wasn't sure how this situation should have been assessed. I'm really slackin' right now but I'll redeem myself later... especially if this situation ends up with us between my sheets.

"Just wanted to say hi." She said as she rested a hand on my shoulder. I know we're friends with benefits and all but I didn't wanna be touched right now. I think I've thoroughly processed this situation... I don't wanna get in between the sheets with her right now.

"Aight you said hi. Now leave." I said, brushin' her hand off my shoulder- oh I remember. I was supposed to have cut her off by now... but she's still here? This equation isn't addin' up like how my money does.

"Why don't we talk or hang out anymore? I miss you."

"Female, I 'ont want you the way you want me. Now leave I'm expectin' company in 20 minutes, 32 seconds and 2 milliseconds." I said lookin' down at my watch.

"So you have time for other company but not me-"

"You couldn't be anymore spot on than how you are right now. You should get an award for that." Her jaw did that thing where it dropped because I said some true shit and she doesn't know what to do with the response I gave her.

I like when females do that.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her off my porch, down the driveway and onto the curb. I motioned for her to start walking and at first she just looked at me confused, like as if she was waiting for me to be God and re-grant her a pair of legs so she could walk off.

"Go on, you're gonna have my neighbors start to thing I'm back to being a pimp. I retired early, so get gone." I gave her a little push and made my way back up to my porch. Taking my seat, I threw back another large gulp of my coke and nearly died when I saw who was comin' by now.

"Hey." She said as she put out her cigarette and tossed it off into the street before turning up my driveway.

"Now what?" I said with an irritated groan as I set my coke back down on the little table next to me. Oooh she so damn trashy, why the fuck you still on this side of town?

"Was just taking a walk-"

"Tanya you live 12 blocks away. You literally walked 12 blocks just to take a walk?" I asked with a cocked brow. Her braids needa be re-done, they look out of whack and it's disturbing me.

"I like to walk-"

"You're a damn lie. You're one of them lazy ass broads that lay around the house smoking, fuck out of here with the lying. What did you really need?"

"I need your help." Oh here we go. Lord didn't grant me enough time to prepare myself for she wants.

"With what?"

"Lexis still with that hoe?" She asked, leaning up against my porch post thing. That nicotine smell was heavy on her breath and I was mentally gagging. I'm about to launch some serious tic tacs, orbit, and ice breakers into her mouth. Finna need the whole squad for this one.

"Yee why?"

"They still got a baby together?" Why you askin' this shit? Just for wastin' my time, I'ma mess with you.

"Yeah and possibly another one on the way." For all I know there could be another on the way right now. I wouldn't be surprised- wait that's a lie. I would be surprised because I'd figure Lexis would have learned better than to put another bun in Nelle's oven.

"Really?" Her mouth dropped much like Emma's did and I nodded more than eagerly.

"Yup, I heard it might be twins too." Why your facial expression look like you just went to about 10 bars and then quit? Was you mad or nah?

"Ah, well I was wondering if you could help me." She said like as if she didn't say that earlier. Why do I associate with females like this? She's not even high or anything but she actin' like it.

"We already established this but okay." As if my ass is about to help yours. Whatever you're smoking on, you gotta let me get a hit one of these days.

"Well I want Lexis back, but as long as that hoe and their baby is in the picture I can't get him. I need your help." She said in a hushed tone like as if this was some top secret Illuminati type shit.

"Okay. So tonight I'll kidnap their son and take his girl with me too. Then I'll tell Lexis she ran off and you can be there to comfort him, then everybody wins." I said with a smile on my face.

"That's perfect! Thanks Varo. I'll be at his house by 9. So you have from now till 9 to do it." A content smile on her face, she turned around and walked off my porch. Continuing with her walk... I guarantee that in 5 minutes flat she's going to forget she even came up to me today.

This broad is why we have Hood Entertainment.

***

"Nigga! I just had to deal with two broads within the 30 minutes!" I yelled from my porch as she pulled up to the curb.

"Varo you better not be trafficking again!" My neighbor yelled from across the street. She came out in just her robe and I'm not even gonna front, she was a MILF and I peeped that the day I moved into this house.

"Nah, those days are gone!" I yelled back to her. Javier came walking up to my porch laughing but dapped me. "Tanya's ass came by talkin' about some, she needs my help."

"For what?"

"Gettin' Lexis back. I told her a plan and she left her too happy."

"Was she high?"

"Nah. She only smokes on Fridays and the third Saturday of each month." Yes I know this because I smoked with her a couple times and she always got her hands on some wild shit. She had something in her pipe called 'broke back gorilla' and I was just done.

"Really? I thought she also smoked on-"

"Nah she had to change her days because her old drug dealer got locked up." He shook his head with a small laugh and I naturally joined in. "Tanya's drama was always funny but-"

"Lexis just texted me." I said looking down at my phone. "He said we needa head over to his house immediately."

"Let's go. We'll take my car." I nodded my head and hopped off my chair, closing the front door and then making my way down to his car. I would have locked my door but the key is inside and any nigga who dares to take my shit from my house us automatically a dead nigga, so I ain't worried.

***

We arrived at the house within a few short minutes and jogged up the porch steps and through the door.

"Lexis? Is everything alright?" Javier asked. I looked around and didn't see him anywhere but I did see Nelle come down the stairs.

"You both just wasted a trip over here. I'm not even kidding but he'll be down in a second." She said with a roll of her eyes as she continued her way to the kitchen.

"Y'all check this out." Lexis said as he came downstairs with Trey in his arms. "We're twins." I heard the annoyed groan come from Nelle and I just fell back on the couch with laughter. "We're literally matchin'." Trey had a mini gold chain around his neck, lil' black jeans -which I'm surprised weren't truies- , a white t-shirt layered under a red one and a mini Bulls snap back... I looked at Lexis and he was in the exact same damn thing.

"What have you become?" Javier said with a laugh as well.

"I'ma take a pic and post it on instagram- Wait. All of us should wear the same thing and come back over to take a pic. Like some kind of family group photo thing." I said when my laughter calmed down enough for me to get a word in.

"Do it. I'm about to text everyone to do it. Meet back here as soon as you can. I'll even get Nelle and Riley to do it too." Lexis said.

"Are you all for real right now?" Nelle asked when she came back into the entry way.

"Lil' ma, put on some clothes that look like Trey and I's. We're doin' this. I'll see y'all back here in a lil' while." He said.

I've got the guns for this picture... It wouldn't be right if there were no guns.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Reincarnated By Miss G

General Fiction

807K 20.3K 43
This Is The Sequel To "Redemption" And The 8th Book In My "Thug Love Series". Be Sure To Have Read The Other Books Before Reading This One. Order Is...
2.4K 465 19
(short story) Kayla is a 16 year old Junior in highschool . She has had many many failed relationships. Her father is a huge drug lord in New York...
69.9K 2.4K 53
Olivia has lived a tough life; her mother left her and her father is an alcoholic who takes great pleasure in beating her every time he thinks about...
37.9K 1.7K 11
Another Novella But This One Is Slightly Different From The Rest... Read To Find Out. *Be Sure To Have Read My "Thug Love Series* Order Is Right On M...