Don't run away from me: Mated...

By crisseon

Ashton Craig Evans, known as the MVP and a school campus crush is a big homophobe, every time he sees a gay o... More

DRAFM I: chapter 1
DRAFM I: Chapter 2
DRAMF I: chapter 3
DRAFM I: chapter 4
DRAFM I: chapter 5
DRAFM I: chapter 6
DRAFM I: chapter 7
DRAFM I: chapter 8
DRAFM I: chapter 9
DRAFM I: chapter 10
DRAFM I: chapter 11
DRAFM I: chapter 12
DRAFM I: chapter 13
DRAFM I: chapter 14
DRAFM I: chapter 15
DRAFM I: Chapter 16
DRAFM I: chapter 17
DRAFM I :chapter 18
DRAFM I: chapter 19
DRAFM I: chapter 20
DRAFM I: chapter 21
DRAFM I: chapter 22
DRAFM I: chapter 23
DRAFM I: chapter 24
Don't run away from me chapter 25
Don't run away from me chapter 26
Don't run away from me chapter 27
Don't run away from me chapter 28
Don't run away from me chapter 29
Don't run away from me chapter 30
Don't run away from me chapter 31
Don't run away from me chapter 32
Don't run away from me chapter 33
Don't run away from me chapter 34
Don't run away from me chapter 35
Don't run away from me chapter 36
Don't run away from me chapter 37
Don't run away from me chapter 38
Don't run away from me chapter 39
Don't run away from me chapter 40
Don't run away from me chapter 41
Don't run away from me chapter 42
Don't ran away from me Finale part one ~chapter 43~
DRAFM II: Fight For YOu
book two notice
Pariah: when demons meets us notice (final)

Don't Run Away From Me ~final chapter~

2.8K 54 32
By crisseon

DRAFM final chapter TT_TT

So I still don’t want to say “cheerio” to DRAFM but everything has ending right? XDXD wonder what’s the price are you ready to read it? Yaay because me I am yet I don’t want to lol

Anyway here’s final chapter be ready!!!!

~(Recap)~

“Eve hasn’t reached the gate of life yet, we can still make it” Ulrich said while her hand gripped Ash’s trembling hands to soothe him, “but, it takes lot of sacrifices to bring him back, Ash you can never bring someone back to life and you know it, that’s the inevitable nature of life, unless they haven’t fully departed yet, I can still sense Eve’s life deep inside his body but it’s getting weaker as we talk……seems that lighting that struck Eve’s body earlier has a curse that’s why our powers can’t reach him-but we can still save Eve…to bring his soul back to his body …Ash, you need to pay for it”

“P-Pay for it?” Ash said gasping every word while his eyes wondered his lover’s body.

Ulrich nodded her head as she took Eve’s hand with her free hand tracing circles at it through her thumb, “Yes Ash, are you willing to pay everything for his sake? You can never get back what you had paid to the spirits, so are you willing to? For the sake of your mate? For Eve’s sake?”

A puffing man walked in as his eyes landed on Ash’s weary body, “What kind of p-…payment?” a deep voice yet the most unique colors of worries was etched on his tone that was owned by his father, the alpha.

Ulrich sighed as she stared at William’s eyes that was never leaving Eve’s body, “It’s…-” she then turn to face Ash who was anticipating her, “-Life…your life Ash....your very own life…”

The person who heard it was shocked and some of them gasped for air like Nyko who was being soothed by Jean, he then stood up sternly facing Ash.

“NO…No- this is my fault let me do it…Eve can have my life…h-he can have mine…” Nyko said stammering while his eyes talks the truth behind his trembling body, but a firm gripped on his arms made him turn away his head to face Jean who was clenching his jaw eyes trailing on his with worries that he never seen before…

“Please don’t do this…Nyk?” Jean said as he cupped Nyko’s cheek.

“What? this is entirely my fault you shouldn’t feel sorry for me, and besides I am doing this for him, Eve might not love me but I do still love him, I love him…and I am willing to offer my life to him…”

Those words hissed inside Jean’s heart while he was shaking his head to show he disapproves despite the truth that lies in Nyko’s words.

“Enough! I am ready! Just-just save Eve! I don’t care what I need to do or to sacrifice I just want him back… please I can’t live without him…and I’d rather die if he’s not with me.” Ash said demanding as he gripped Eve’s hand forcefully to a point where it trembles.

Ulrich nodded her head as she smiled, “But one last thing no matter what happen you shall trust Eve, no matter what trust him, the real Eve that you love…remember that Ash”

Ash nodded his head as he bent over, “I’m coming Eve, wait for me” Ash kissed Eve’s lips that was slowly becoming cold and pale.

“You have to lie there Ash right next to him, and hold his hand-” Ulrich said as she stood up, she stared at Ash for awhile thinking nothing but blessing for him for she knows how hard it is to face the guardian of the soul and gate, detesting them, especially him who holds the bond deeper than he knows.

“Before you go Ash, always remember, your light that illuminates deep inside you represent the love that you have for Eve who possess the same light for you, that light is the reason why you are the greatest Alpha even if the whole world turn their backs at you. Trust your heart for you are the only one who can save Eve…..I-I bless you with my name and power as the white witch” Ulrich said as she spat the spell that will enable Ash to go and save Eve, to stop Eve from leaving him, them.

‘Eve wait for me, I’ll come and save you…wait for me…” Ash said as he smiled weakly at Eve who was sleeping peacefully. And before he knows it, the whole place was suddenly changed into a different world, the darkness that once enveloped them was now a very warm majestic orange and pink with the hint of strawberry light filled with clouds that was fluffy and soft,

“I-Is this where Eve is?” Ash said as he finally grasped the reality, “EVE!!!!”

~(Ashton Craig’s P.O.V.)~

I don’t know how long I have been sauntering in this stone path, the surrounding was a dream like world, stars and planets that are seems unreachable due to its distance from earth was so close here like the moon, you can see it in the skies clearly as if you can just go there reach it with an airplane, this place is so amazing but I can’t find myself be amused, I am amused but it’s different when I have Eve with me, I just want him, my Eve.

“Who are you” a deep and calm voice caught my attention but It seems it was just my imagination….

“WHO ARE YOU”

‘d-did I just heard someone said something?’ I asked mentally as I continued my pace but a sword almost cut me in half which startled me to death, I followed the sword until my eyes bulges out from the sight, the hand was so big, must be an angel since he has golden wings sitting on his back freely.

“I-I-I’m Ash….Ashton Craig V. Evans…w-who are you?” I asked still awestruck at the sight of an angel that was as tall as a building, his body was effulgent with lights, his hair was glowing which reminds me of a pure vivid golden hair, and his eyes were deep as an ocean as it watched me relentlessly.

“I am the keeper, seems you are not dead yet why are you here young one?” the keeper said to me.

“I-I am looking for Eve h-have you seen him?” I said stammering as I shifted on my pose eagerly, I don't want to waste time! I want to save him!.

“Why do you want to see him? He’s already almost at the golden gate, he’ll be joining the creator soon, tell me young one-.”

“W-what?!” I chimed in obliviously cutting his sentence not knowing how disdainful my tone was, “I-I need to see him! Please tell me where he is?! Please!”

“You did not answer my question young one, and you showed no moral, I shall not grant you pass go back to where you came from…”

My jaw was almost hanging into my chest when he said those, I couldn’t believe him! I truly can't!

“Look he’s so important to me, I was wrong of letting him go I should have never done that!, he’s-he’s far more special to me, he’s my life so please let me see him! I beg you” I said while my eyes pleaded into his showing nothing but the truth, I have no reason to lie all I said was the truth, Eve is my life, my strength, sounds redundant but he’s my greatest precious treasure that I would never ever let go, never,

“Please we n-need him….I need him…I need Eve.” I said as I bit my trembling lips to cease my tears.

“Really? Why? You hurt him right? You made him cry… you don’t love him…never at all, there’s no love as it never exist…love, that’s a mere concept and just a mere illusion that human made for their selfish acts which they clings from the start of the human race therefore love never exist for it has no body to justify, like you-” another man said but his tone were familiar, and his scent…

“ For you love is a strength an illusional strength which is used to avoid the horrors of reality am I right? Therefore you can’t show nor explain love which just made your so called love a mere word and it won’t change the fact that it doesn’t exist, you don’t need him nor love him, you’re just merely saying that because that’s what your brain says, your nature to do so…” his voice were filled such warmth and familiar yet strangely odd enough said in front of me. I almost protested about what he said but my eyes grew wider with happiness as I launched myself to him, to Eve, engulfing him with my bare hands as I squeezed him as if I haven’t seen him in ages

 “EVE!!! Oh God what are you talking about?-” I said as I almost kissed him but there’s something in him that I don’t know why but it’s strange, “-look Eve don’t say that I love you God why did you do that!! If-if you hadn’t done that you might live! I can survive with that blow but you just had to push me away idiot! don't do that...please don't Eve...” I said quiveringly while I stared into his eyes with my eyes that stings, I felt like crying but this won't change the fact that I have hurt him indirectly.

I don’t know what got into me but I started spiting things that almost filled my heart with exploding emotions when I remembered what Eve did to me to save me, I mean I am a werewolf for crying out loud plus my ability to heal and my wolf’s ability can save me but he just had to protect me from Calypso earlier, I am not saying I he can’t but if it means taking his life away from him then I’d rather protect him with mine than letting him protect me.

Eve’s hands found my cheek, “You don’t need me Ashton…you don’t” Eve’s eyes were looking at me as if he’s looking right into the window of my soul.

“ARE YOU CRAZY EVE!!! Would I go all trough this trouble to save you huh! Damn it! I Love you EVE! And I need you! You are the missing piece of me…. do I need to spell those to you!!! damn it for once listen to me Eve” I cried while I shook my head, why is he saying this to me?

“You only love me because I am your childhood friend, the friend you came to know to, the one you shared with your bonds, similes and laughter-you don’t need me Ashton” he said as he shook his head persistently "you don't" he continued.

“ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!!! I love you! I SO FUCKING LOVE YOU EVE! remember those times where you are crying? my heart sank, I don't want to see you crying nor hurt, I want to see you smile, happy, being your chldhood friend or spirits are not the reason why I love you Eve, you are irreplaceable to me Eve....I can never ever live without you...”

no one can ever replce Eve, the way he makes me smile, cry, comfort, I don't want to lose him....he's-my everything...

“You only love me because I am your mate Ashton….. your mate….. you don’t love me in the first place because I am just your mate, that urges you had in you- that’s what makes you think I’m your mate, I am just a tool for your mating…for your wolfs satisfaction, the spirits has chosen me which made you think you love me…but the truth is you don’t love me Ashton…you don’t” he said as he stepped back away from me and it felt like he's drifting away from me, but my hands found his shoulders.

 “QUIT CALLING ME THAT! I love you! I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU IDIOT!!! I already told you I love you and being your mate has nothing to do with it! Because- because my heart only beats to you!, my heart only belongs to You Eve… I LOVE YOU even if you are not my damn mate…I love you Eve you know that….damn it!” my voice were trembling and so do my eyes as it searched his face that has no trail emotions at all.

“Then why did you hurt me? Bullied me? I thought you love me Ashton? I came back with my mom because of you but you just hurt me, me Ashton….” Eve said pointing his finger at my chest that was rising vigorously as I gasp for air to breathe.

 “I know I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to-” I said as I buried my face into the crook his neck trying to hide the threatening tears starting to break free showing how vulnerable I am,

“-I didn’t mean to, I-I am just mad at you because you left me! Eve you left me! But-but I waited for you Eve…I waited for you… you know that! There’s no single time that I have forgotten about you because all this time since the day I met you..you have been relentlessly playing in my head, every seconds every minute every hour every day of my life you did, you drives me crazy, and you-you makes me happy and contented, you saved me Eve from the nightmare that has been hunting me did you know that?!…yes love is one of the most craziest thing but I don’t care because I am so fucking in love with you!” my voice were a bit crackly as I tried to stop my tears again, I don’t know why but all I want to do was to cry…cry to him, I never do this kind of thing but Eve can make me, he’s my weakness and my strength.

“Mad… Angry…Antagonize…now tell me if you still love me Ashton, if you do love me then why did you said you are mad to me? Why those emotions lingered in your heart? Why do you have them in the first place…humans are capable of those kinds of feelings but yours is strange….tell me why do you have them if you love me? Ashton?”

          My eyes caught the very unusual photos popping everywhere around us, showing what Eve meant by hurting him and I am such an asshole for doing such rubbish things to him, and I’d be lying if I say I didn’t regretted it because I did, as a matter of fact it hunted me every time I sleep.

“Yes I am...but it doesn’t mean I am mad nor angry…It’s hard to explain Eve when you love somebody and they are harming theirselves then it’s inevitable to became mad at them, it just shows that we care….I care for you Eve…I just don’t know how to show it but I do, I do care…I am mad at you because I couldn’t protect you if you are away from me…did you know that when you left I only thought of your safety…your life…Eve come back to me….please you need to live…live for me Eve…you have to come back with me…to home…our home…”

I lied, if I’ll say that I won’t be able to come back with him then he won’t come back…I can say it because it’s his given personality I know him better than he does….But, I am doing this for him so even if I’ll die it’s okay as long as Eve will live….

as long as he's safe and happy...

My tears cascaded onto my cheeks when the moments of us pooped into my head, smiling, sharing all the flattering and cherished memories  popping into my head as I stared at his eyes, the photos earlier was now changed into my memories of him where I Laughed with him, smiled with him, love with him…those very memories that I cherished…. that are so important to me..

“Look at those Eve…I know that I hurt you Eve but listen to me please, let me love you once again…I can’t live without you, I can’t live because you are my life…I’d rather have nothing as long as I am with you than having lots of things without you…I need you…-” I said as I saw a sparkling glitters on my side, and the sound of me laughing with him when we were kids popped as it showed my memories, our memories, “-remember that Eve…” I said as I faced the photo, “-I…I missed those, you, us…I have never been so happy when you came into my life, you planted a seed of happiness in my heart Eve…and I want to have more memories, lots of memories of you, us…every time you smile Tears run down myface which I can't replace because you were the only one who showed me the real beauty of life, of love, I don’t know how you did it but you can see right through me, like you were my very own reflections…”

“Don’t you had enough memories of me?”

“Damn it why are you doing this Eve I love you so much I am even willing to sacrifice my life just for you!”

“Then jump there-” Eve said as he pointed his fingers at the sudden hole in the cloud that leads to nowhere but a place that filled with despair, hatered, and fierce fires a place known for its infamous name known as hell, “-if you really meant it then jump there….Ashton…show me how you really love me…”

I gulped an amount of emotions that hovered in me as my eyes landed on the face of hell, “S-sure…but you have to promise me…-” I said as I hugged him as tight as I could, planting a kiss on his temple and nuzzling his hair to engrave his scent into my memories, that I probably won’t be able to feel again, I stepped forward to where the hole leads to while my tears streamed out as if a water fall, “-promise me that you’ll come back to them, to our friends, to your family, to our home…live a live that you want….and most of all find someone that is not jerk and a complete asshole despicable like me, find someone who is better to you, that is worth loving and worth living for…I-I love you…Eve…I love you….farewell…” I said as I rushed into the hole without looking back, this is right, I should do this for him....

‘If this is what Eve’s want then I’d offer this to him, I am willing to because I know he’ll gonna be happy, I just wished we had more time to love each other, to live with each other-…’ I said mentally as I closed my eyes when I reached into the hole, jumping right into it without looking back…a smile creep into my lips when I remembered those times where I used to sleep on his laps, when I used to chuckle on his jokes, corny jokes though but he’s adorable and seems having fun with it as he always laughs before fully uttering his jokes…when those times where I am so down yet just a simple glimpse of his smile is enough to light up my world, his simpleness, and his love…those are enough for me to love him….he used to call me his hero but the truth is…Eve was the one who saved me… my family fed me these so many rules just because I'd be the next alpha, I wasn't able to see the good side of life until he showed it to me, Eve showed it to me without even trying....he's pure...his love is pure...

“ASH!” I remembered something when another memory flashed into my mind, Eve was smiling as he rushed to me while he showed his first puppy, and I admit I am jealous because that puppy was freely being hugged by Eve instead of me…

“Look ASH!! Guess what his name is!” Eve asked me relentlessly as we sat on the ground facing the lake which became our secret palace.

“What’s his name?” the little me Asked and when I look at it damn I am a complete jerk since we were little but Eve continued talking to me,  Eve changed me…he changed me…

“I am guessing…uhm…-” he said as his eyes wondered while his finger found his chin making him so adorably adorable and perfectly perfect as he come up with a name…”It’ll be….McAsh! you know my family name and your name isn’t it cute? Do you like it McAsh?”

I couldn’t stop laughing at him he was so innocent….and another memories of me popped into my head, the memories where he’s leaving me…

“I am sorry Ash…we need to go…” Eve said as he engulfed me into his arms.

I shook my head vigorously as I stopped him, dragging him away heading into my house as I decided to hid him there but his mother found me and he took Eve away from me…I just stared at them defeated as they vanished into the thin air…

come to think of it….that’s the time I fully realized that I love him….silly me huh? It’s true…people don’t know how important things are until they lost it, and in my case….I just lost the most precious person in my life….but I shouldn’t be sad! At least Eve would live…he would live…find another true man….and he’ll be happy…but if ever that man is another jerk like me then I’ll drag him to hell too!. 

..

..

..

..

“I love you….Eve” I said with a smile on my face as I felt the air passing through my body while I continued falling...and falling…and falling….

..

..

..

..

..

“ASH!” why am I still hearing his voice…did he followed me?! Oh God please no!

..

..

..

..

“ASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“EVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I screamed to the top of my lungs when I felt the tingling sensation on my shoulders, my eyes slowly opened to be greeted by his smile, Eve’s smile, “Oh! God no! did you followed me to hell?! Darn it! Are you an idiot!! Why did you!! Damn it Eve WHY???!!!!!”

“Ash…-” Eve said as he wiped his tears away from his eyes and hugging me afterwards, “-Ash I love you too! I love you too!! But please don’t ever I beg of you don’t ever sacrifice yourself for my sake!!…oh damn it I am so happy to see you...I love you Ash…I really do!!” I felt his tears on my neck as he buried his head.

“S-see me? But we just talk-” I was perplexed at what he said when my eyes found another Eve standing behind him, he was smiling and glowing.

“Hi” he said as he waved his hands at me with a smile.

“I-I don’t understand….Eve?” I admitted….this is confusing me….who is he? And why does he looks like Eve

“Only few people passed our test….often they turn their backs after seeing the face of hell but you Ash embraced it for Eve…I never saw someone brave like you” the other Eve said, “And call me Aphrodite the goddess of love” he said until he transformed into a very beautiful woman with such dark and vivid violet hair flowing passing to her shoulder with grace.

“A-Aphrodite?” I said in shock as I watched her.

Aphrodite nodded her head as she stared at my side, my curious eyes followed her gaze and it landed to a wolf…my wolf…MY WOLF?!

“W-what are y-you doing here?” I asked again eyes were amused at the sight, I never fully saw my wolf just the front but now I can see him.

Aphrodite chuckled as she walked passed me heading to my inner wolf that was standing there right next to me, how can this be possible?

“Your wolf here Ash, named?” she asked as she ruffles the hair of my wolf.

That reminds me I never named my wolf…guess I would name him Spero…since he never ceased to give me hope…

“S-Spero…Spero McAsh” and Eve’s grips tightened after hearing the name of my wolf….our wolf to be more precise.

“Good name…Spero McAsh here decided to offer himself for the both of you….it means when you go back to earth where your human bodies are, you Ash can never shift to your wolf form never again…the truth is only one soul can go back to their body in this test, I have no powers to send you both if I only had the powers then I’d send you both back to earth with Spero to where you belong but sadly I don’t have the power…. albeit you Ash passed the test it is deemed that you still have to sacrifice one important thing that is life….I tried to talk to the creator but the rule is rule, someone needs to fill the empty cup to be once again filled the other empty cup …is that Okay to you…..” Aphrodite asked.

I was reluctant to answer her, Spero is my inner wolf he’s important to me too although we just met still he’s still part of me, I stood up with Eve on my arms as I stared at me wolf, “I-is there any other way? He’s…he’s important to me…”

Aphrodite shook her head, Spero though walked forward to where I am, he nodded his head as if he read my mind.

“I have been with you since the day you were born, and even without me you Ashton Craig Evans can protect Eve…you don’t need me anymore….you have grown up as I wanted you to be as the future alpha, strong and brave….I’ll continue watching over you so don’t hesitate to say yes…no matter what I am still part of you and so do my gift….” Spero said through his mind as he licked my neck and Eve’s neck which tickled him.

Eve wiped his tears away as he cuddle Spero, “I have never thanked you for saving my life so thank you very very very much….Are you really sure though? I mean you are important to Ash maybe we can talk to the creator-” Eve said to Spero and he nodded his head.

“No….this is fine, I will continue watching over you though, but don’t hesitate to hit him when he’s becoming stubborn again, do it for me Eve” My wolf said to Eve with his wolfish smirk, Eve was smiling and nodding his head at him, “And Eve….continue watching over Ash too, guide him like how you guide him to be this new humble and respectable man” My wolf continued as he stared at me, and I can say he means it.

“Ash and Eve you two shall now be granted pass to your body….don’t waste it…goodbye….and god bless” Aphrodite said as she waved her hands again, I want to hug her and my Spero but another light engulfed our body making us temporarily numb and blind.

A minutes passed and I can feel a cold air skimming into my bare chest, I frowned as I shivered at the sensation,

“E-Eve…” I said and my voice were cracky from the screaming and cries earlier, I heard some gasps as I stood up without a hitch, my eyes landed on Eve who was coughing as he slowly wakens up, I smiled widely as it reached my ears, “EVE!!!!”

“A-Ash? ASH!!!” Eve said as he slowly stood up, I never gave him any moment as I found myself cuddling him so tightly and hitting his lips with mine vigorously making him whimper and giggle at the same time as he draw me closer with his hands raoming my back and nape….“Thank you Ash…”

“no we should thank Spero McAsh” I said as I leaned on his temple with my fore head making our eyes meet as they stared at each other’s with my face smugly smirking.

“Were you really willing to do those?” Eve asked me as he cupped my reddening cheek, I couldn’t stop smiling knowing I can finally be with Eve, again…and this time I won’t let him get away….

I smiled at him as I nodded my head, “I told ya’ so but you wouldn’t listen…I love you Eve…I love you so much-” and before I can finish my words Eve draw my head closer to him again and a tingling sensation with the butterflies got wild heating my body which was deepened by his kiss.

I don’t know how long we have been kissing each other but I don’t care, this is something I have been yearning for…but something odd was lingering on my back, I was shrugging it off until I heard some chuckles which reminds me, MY FAMILY WAS HERE!

My cheek and Eve’s was so red when we turned to face them while we tried to catch our breathes, they were laughing as they welcomed us with their arms endearingly.

“Welcome back son!” My father said as he hugged me and Eve, did he just hugged Eve too?! Does that mean he accepts Eve! Yes!

“Hey Ash your wolf…” Kelsey Asked me as she continued cuddling me.

I nodded my head at her, “He…decided to offer himself to save us…I am not a werewolf anymore….” I admitted, I saw the shock in their faces especially to my father but he then shrugs it away.

“At least you are alive…Ash…” father said as he hugged me again so tight I couldn’t even breathe.

“Ash…” Ulrich said wither smiling face.

“Ulrich!! Thank you very very much!” I said as I engulfed her to my arms.

“You’re welcome….about your wolf Ash…he’s such a royal wolf”

“I know…”

“But do you realize that he gave you his one parting gift?”

“P-parting gift?” I asked now that she mentioned it I am pretty much aware Spero said something about his gift.

Ulrich nodded her head as she took my hand revealing a mark, mark of my wolf, “This means that your ability to heal, the fire of life is still in you….use it wisely Ash…” she said as she slowly fainted away into a glittering dust ascending into the heaven.

“W-who is she?” Eve asked who was staring at us.

I smiled at him as I motioned him to face her, “She’s our guardian angel too”

“Oh~ w-wait! T-thanks I guess” Eve said as he waved his hands at Ulrich.

“Take care…” is all she said as she vanished into the thin air with sparks that lighted the night sky

Our night ended with laughter’s and tears of joy, we celebrated and forgave each other, what more importantly was I am finally with Eve…my mate or not it doesn’t matter for I know he’s the only one for me…

~The next day _ Eve’s P.O.V~

 We are now currently in his room, on his bed, cuddling each other as we sleep from the long day yesterday, all of us were worn out.

I woke up with a big yawn in my face, “Eve wake up~” Ash whispered to my ears making me shiver into his breath that was an inch away from my ears, I spent my entire day in his pack, meeting and greeting his family that welcomed us with warm smiles on their faces despite the fact that Ash’s now is not a werewolf like them, but I would be lying if there are people who disapproves about us and his position as the future alpha.

Last afternoon I was so shock! To think they are like a thousand of them living here! And their houses are soooo big! And what took my brain away was our very own principal was actually part of their pack! It’s so pretty awesome!!

Anyway I took the alarm to check the time and damn it’s so pretty late! It’s already 11 pm and I don’t like being interrupted when I am sleeping but it’s worth it because he was there with his eyes and his lopsided smile that always melt my heart.

“Where are we going?” I asked when Ash stood up covering my eyes with a blindfold.

“SHH! It’s a secret…” he said stubborn as always, I snorted but he just chuckled it with his boyish tone away from me, “Just be patient Eve~” he continued as he guided me with his hand on my waist while his other hand found my front shoulder making his warm chest hover onto my back.

He then let go of me but after a few minutes I found myself being held on his arms as he walked, “damn I never thought you were this heavy”

My mouth were gaping at him, “I resent that Ash” I said but he just chuckled.

“Relax I am just teasing you~” he said with his teasing boyish tone while he set the engines to life, are we inside a car!

“Yeah right, where are we going anyway?” I asked when he placed me on a seat but he just ignored me seriously what got into him!

After a few minutes we have arrived at our destination still I have no idea where since I am still blindfolded,

Ash opened the door and he took me in his arms again, I tried to wiggle out of his grip but he was so persistent.

“Ash seriously where are we going?”

“Shh~ be patient Eve”

“But”

“no but-but”

“if I am tied now I would totally scream!”

Ash chuckled again but I felt his face on the crook of my neck, nuzzling it and I shivered at his moans.

“Ash?”

“Yeah?”

“I am still blindfolded”

“Oh! Yeah here we are Eve!-” Ash said as he took the blindfold away to my face and my eyes bulge out at the sight, Ash was blushing as he nervously ruffled his hair while his eyes were peering right into mine.

“I-is this what I think it is?” I asked still awestruck.

“Yes Eve, it all started here, our friendship…bond…and L-love-” he cleared his throat as he walked in front of me revealing the lake where all our secrets and cherished memories and love started.

The lake now is more romantic, roses everywhere, white curtains that was hanging on the branches of the trees, lamps that lighted the place, not to mention the fireflies that give the atmosphere more surreal and majestic theme, a theme that I have been dreaming of, but what caught my eye were the little boat that was sitting just few feet away from us, Ash took my hand as he lend me there, “Careful” is all he said when I stepped into the boat, it made a creaking sound which scares me but Ash’s firm grip took it away with his smiles, he lead me to a seat which was sitting on the center of the boat.

He was silent for a few minutes while he maneuvered the boat, the water sparkled as the moon reflected in the lake, I watched in awe as our little garden, our secret place came to life again with fairy tale, the same fairy tale that Ash never ceased to make whenever we are together.

“So-” Ash said as he leaned closer, we were now on the center of the lake, the cold wind were caressing our body while the leaves were dancing on the air with the most romantic music of the nature that surrounds us, he bent over and now our eyes are on the same level, “-Eve, all my life I have been yearning for this day, to have you in my arms, to live with you, and to love you….I never said how much grateful I am to have you-”

I tried to speak but he stopped me by kissing my lips softly,

“-shh~ let me finish, you have saved my life from this nightmare and most of all you have given me the most amazing gift, gift that you can only make, and that’s memories that never stop making me happy and grateful, Eve….my love….will you let me be yours forever and ever for eternity-” he said as he kneeled down while his hand found my chin caressing it so softly, “-I promise I’ll do my best to be your man, I promise I’ll stop being a jerk to you or to other people just let me be with you Eve b-because-” Ash said as he bit his lips, and what he’s doing now has a great pull into me, I actually don’t know how to describe my feelings right now, It’s indescribable, especially that I saw his tears running down to his cheek as he suppressed it, “because you are my love so Eve I am now asking your hand…will you be mine forever and ever as my husband?-” I couldn’t stop myself from launching to him, engulfing him to me completely, drawing him closer, I smiled to him as I tilted my head, and my hands found his cheek that was so red, and the next thing I knew I was already kissing him.

“I should be the one saying that Ash….you never stop driving me crazy…I-I actually don’t know what I’ll do if you are not around to me, I need you more than you need me…Ashton Craig Evans I am soooo in love to you” I said and he cried showing his real colors before me.

his hands found my hands that was still cupping his cheek, he draws it closer to his lips and planting a kiss to it, and then  he pulled me closer to his and he hugged me with such warmth and love, “Thank you Eve….thank you….” He said as he kissed me again and again.

this is my life, my story, and it won't end for this is the begining, a life where I'd be happy, a life where Ash's with me, forever....

"I love you Ash- I do..."

FIN

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>AN

Waaaaah so did you like it?! *wiggling my eyebrows* yaaay if yes then hit vote! Fan! And uhm comment!! And yeah if you forgotten to comment and vote on other chapters please do it now yaay!!! And yeah thanks to @navygurl08 for introducing  wattpad to me! And also for helping me writing some of the chapters of yours truly DRAFM ( Don’t Run Away From Me) and special thanks to @Dakota_Rosee for the book cover I am so thankful!!! And to the readers who read vote love DRAFM THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! This is my first successful book yaay!!! And I couldn’t reach this far without you guys thanks!!   DRAFM II which is about Jean and Nyko’s already in my head, I am currently coming up with title, looking for a book cover and I am working with the plot which some of it were already in my note and phone (where I write my ideas and stories) and probably I will post the description and prologue on this book soon so wish me luck! And yeah one last thing Add my second book HOW YOU LOVE ME NOW please? and help me with book trailer hehe I suck with book trailers anyway  thank you very much once again!   XOXO  

Cirsseon is now logging off….time to flee ayeeeee~~~~ *taking pictures of Eve and Ash while they were hugging each other eyeee <3*~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 11.6K 18
Eighteen years ago Caine McKay was born. He was born as the first Black wolf in 400 years due to what people call a curse and a gift. After his paren...
60.9K 1.6K 25
WARNING: Needs to be edited asap. Elois Barin Smith is half a vampire and half the Phoenix and yet he is the Alpha of a werewolf pack. The only heir...
6.3K 88 25
Two lifelong friends move into the big city of Melbourne to stared their careers as sport super stars for the Collingwood Football Club. When Ashley...
5.2K 235 6
"If I walked out the door would you even notice I'm gone? Would you even miss me at all? Would you? Would you?" -or- in which two high school sweet...