Here Today

Von nowhere_artist

Paul's girl has been taken away from him after she met her terrible fate... Maybe for now. Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Not a Chapter, but...
Chapter 7
For our baby...
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 3

170 13 4
Von nowhere_artist

     *** Two years later...***

Paul was in his bedroom, cleaning up. He helped sweep and dust, along with the dishes, so all he had to do was clean the bedroom.  While Paul was fixing the bed, he stubbed his toe on something.

He got down on his knees and peeked under the bed. He reached his arm under the bed, to then pull out a cardboard box. He brushed and blew some dust off the lid, revealing a name much clearer now.

" What? Oh.... It's- it's her things."  He opened the box to find jewelry, a journal, beauty products, and other Knicks and knacks. He pulled a bracket from the box and immediately recognized it." Oh Diane...." He whispered.

" Paul?" Paul looked up and saw her.

" Oh! Monica, you frightened me. Sorry, I was just cleaning and I saw this." He gestured the box. Monica saw beside him and watched him go through it.

" It's... , her belongings?" She asked, holding a tiny stuffed bear as if it was foul.

" Yeah... After everything, I just couldn't bring myself to get rid of some of her things." He sighed and placed the bear back in the box carefully.

" Alright." Monica got out and kissed Paul," Throw away your "toys" when you're done, ok babe?"

Paul furrowed his brow." Throw away?"

She turned around and nodded," Uh, yeah!? I don't care if I was her best friend, or if you went out with her. Diane is history!"

" But these are sentimental things. I can't just throw them away!" He said, holding the box tighter.

Monica rolled her eyes and left the room, leaving Paul looking at the box.

----

Paul went down stairs with his coat on, along with the box tucked under his arm. He felt a bit sad have to get rid of the things, but had no choice in his relationship with Monica.

" Ahh! I knew you would come to your senses. Come back ASAP once you're done. " Monica smiled.

Paul just nodded and left the house, taking the taxi to somewhere.

___________

Diane felt as if she was floating in clouds, but it wasn't clouds.

Her eyes were closed and she heard a tranquilizing song echoing through her mind. She felt relaxed and cooled down. Thoughts started lingering in her mind, about Paul.

' I have to see Paul. How could I see him? I miss him so much...' Her heart felt achy and she felt a bit home sick. She begged in her mind to be alive, since she knew about her death.

Diane then felt herself flying, before opening her eyes. She found herself floating in the ocean, alive again. She wasn't sure what to think. She just swam to the surface.

Taking a gasp of icey, cool air, as her jaw quivered and her fingers felt numb. Diane looked up into the sky and wiped the burning saltwater from her eyes. The moon seemed to light up everything around her, so she began the short swim to shore.

She crawled on the to the pebbled shore and laid there, taking in gasps of air. She looked down and saw that her clothes were different. Instead of her high waisted skirt and blouse, she had a long, white, thin gown. She also noticed that her hair was now her original bright ginger hair color, other than the ash brown color she dyed it to.   Her skin was lighter, as if she never tanned in her life. She seemed as if she was reborn.

She got up and tried to wring out the water that was soaked in her gown. She shivered and began to walk to a bus stop. It was the middle of the night, so the route wasn't busy. She waited for a while, before she saw a lorry stopping across the street.

She took action and hopped in the back of it, hitchhiking back to Liverpool.

She fell asleep and woke up at the crack of dawn, after she felt the lorry make a stop. She quickly hopped off the lorry and hid behind a wall to hide from the lorry driver. Diane walked to the park that Paul would usually take her to, just to see if anyone was there.

She walked down the walkway of the park, admiring the morning autumn dew and rising sun. She remembered everything, from the spots were her and Paul usually relaxed, to the spot where they shared their love.

She sat on a bench and embraced the morning sun's warmth. She felt alive and healthy, and lucky that she was given a second chance. She closed her eyes and took deep breaths. She shivered, and abruptly opened her eyes.

" Paul!" She whispered-screamed. She cupped her mouth and sprung up quickly. She technically hadn't seen him for about two years now, but she didn't quiet know that it had been that long since.

She ran down the street, barefoot and freezing. She bumped into strangers on the sidewalk and caught a few glances from people, but she didn't care. All she wanted was to see her true love.

She was speed-walking down the neighborhood that her and Paul lived, before stopping in front of a house.

***

Paul was awoken by knocking at the door. He'd fallen asleep on the couch with lipstick stains on his face and a beer in his hand. He heard the persistent sound of the knocking and got up, annoyed.

He opened the door with a frown.

" What is it!! It's bloomin'..."he checked his watch" seven in the mornin'! I don't appreciate birds comin' and waking me up at this hour!" He spat at a whisper, trying not to wake up Monica.

The girl at the door had wet red hair and cloths, along such pale skin and a petite figure. She looked eager and had a wide sweet smile, but her expression then seemed a bit confused when she noticed the smeared lipstick.

" Paul? Eh... Don't you recognize me? I live here, for crying out loud!" She yelled. Paul cupped her mouth and shushed her.

" Leave!! Now!" And said in a serious, angry tone. The girl didn't even budge, so he harshly grabbed her by the arm and dragged her to the street.

Once he let go, the girl slapped him hard. " McCartney!! How dared you treat me like that! You... You..."

Paul cut her off and yelled," Bugger off!!"

She stopped and threw hands to her sides, before running away. Paul held his cheek, fustrated. He shook his head and was annoyed at the fact that someone would do that.

" Paul? Who was that?" Paul turned around and saw Monica wrapped in her robe, trying the beat the freezing November climate.

" There was this insane bird that... Hit me!" He shouted. " And she said, how dare I!"

Monica took him inside for him to calm down.

***

Diane was heartbroken. Tears streamed down her cold, pink cheeks, as she began to sob. She ran to the next person she thought would comfort her.

She tiredly walked to the front steps of the Lennons, knocking pitifully. Cynthia opened the door and saw who it was. She immediately recognized Diane and yelped before fainting.

John instantly came downstairs to see why Cynthia screamed. He saw his wife lying on the floor, out-cold before his eyes snaked up to Diane.

He gasped and cupped his mouth. He stepped over Cynthia and tightly hugged Diane, making her cry.

" OH MY GOD!! Is it really you?!" John says loudly, obviously shaken and surprised.

I smiled and cried," YES! I'm really here..."

" We missed ya so much!! We thought ye were dead!" He said, holding her and caressing her head, making her feel a bit better.

" I was dead... For how long?" Diane cried. John pulled her away, keeping his hands on her shoulders.

  " Love, you were gone for two years!!

John gave her a concerned look and brought her inside. He carried the fainted Cynthia on to the sofa and went to get ice.

Cynthia woke up and went wide-eyed. " JOHN!?" she called. John came back with some ice. Cynthia pointed at Diane as if she was a ghost.

" I know, Cyn. She's..." He let out a breath." Alive!" He smiled. Cynthia sat up and threw her arms around Diane, whispering " thank you..." Over and over again.

--

After a few minutes of adjusting, they sat in the kitchen, drinking tea. They talked and got re-aquatinted, before John asked," Does Paul know?"

Diane looked down at her lap and got a bit teary eyed. " Didn't even recognized me. He kick me out into the street and yelled at me. I asked if he even knew who I was, but he didn't."

Cynthia rubbed the sides of Diane's arms, as Diane rested her head in her shoulder and began to cry.

" What an idiot! No offense, dear, but how could he do such a thing? How could he not know it was ya when we easily knew? I'm gunna talk to 'im." 
John said, getting up to grab his coat.

" No, John! Don't be so Pissed off at him." Diane said to him holding her hand out.

" Ha! Yeah, okay." He said sarcastically." Paul needs to know that it's not alright to do that. Plus he needs that witch of a girlfriend out of his life." John shouted.

Diane lifted her head up and furrowed her eyebrows," Girlfriend? Wha- is that where it was from?!"

" What?" Asked both John and Cyn.

" When I went over there, I saw him smothered with lipstick stains! And he smelled awfully like ladies perfume! That- That...Loser!" She cried.

Everyone then fell silent and heard a  faint child's cry. Cynthia went upstairs and came back with a little infant. Diane cupped her mouth and smiled slightly. She placed her hand on her chest and felt her heart melt.

" I forgot you were pregnant with this little boy when I left! Can I?" Diane asked, wiping her wet eyes and reaching her hands out.

Cynthia nodded and handed Julian to Diane, giving Cynthia the opportunity to prepare his bottle. Diane held the fussy Julian, and kept him a little calm until Cynthia was ready.

As Cynthia fed Julian, Diane talked to her and John, telling them about everything, from Rolin's strange behavior to her coming back to life and everything.

" Do you want anything to change into, so you're more comfortable?" Cynthia offered.

" That'll be lovely, thank you." Diane replied.

John told Diane that he'd go talk to Paul, to set him straight and tell him. Diane finally agreed and went to clean herself up.

***

Paul had just taken a shower had changed into casual clothes, when he heard the front door open.

" PAUL!" Paul rolled his eyes as heard John yell his name. He went down stairs to see an infuriated John.

" What is it, Joh- Ow!" John had smacked the side of Paul's head.

" Are ye fucking blind, mate?! Do ya need glasses? How about some manners too!" He yelled, holding Paul by his collar.

" What did I do? What is with everyone today?" Asked Paul, rubbing his head, confused.

" Today, you met a girl, didn't ya?" John said releasing Paul and crossing his arms.

Paul scratched the back of his neck and responded.

" Well! Didn't you recognize who it was?! Perhaps this Photo will help..." John said shoving a photo of the band, with Cynthia and Diane. John tapped his foot impatiently and wait for Paul to react.

" Look, I don' understand. What does this picture..." Paul stopped and stared at the photo again." Wait... Dia-" he started to breath heavily and shook his head. " No... It can't be!" He cupped his mouth in shock." She's...Where is she!?!?"

" She's at me house, with Cyn comfortin' her after ya hurt her feelings, ya twat!" John shook his head and threw his hands in the air.

Paul fell back into the sofa and felt really bad about scaring her off after missing her for two years. He felt the tears return to his eyes, as memories of her flooded his mind. How could've he not known it was her, when he'd been with her for years now. He mentally slapped himself and got up quickly.

" Are ye ready to apologize?" John asked.

Paul nodded and left with John without a word.

____________

Hiya fellow Beatlemanics! Sorry it's been a while since I posted a chapter from any of my books.

School... -_-

Yeah, beside being with my friends, school has been quite a drag ( as always).

Anyways!! How are you? I hope things are going your way, and that you are enjoying this book so far ( even though this is chapter three). 

   Comment/ follow/ and or tap that star! I'm always up for your opinions to improve my stories.

I love you all! Peace and love ✌️❤️!!

- Nowhere Artist

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

60.2K 2.1K 21
Paul McCartney and George Harrison have become comfortably numb to the rumors whispered about them, but John Lennon has made himself harder and harde...
21.5K 1K 62
"I rushed out of that damned house panting. My head was pounding and my hands were shaking. The world was spinning. I didn't know what to do. Tears w...
300K 6.2K 40
[No longer updating] Due to this story no longer being updated or edited, you're sure to run into mistakes I wrote in and forgot to check or fix for...