A Thug's Only Love

By Miss_Hoodnificent

Chanelle is a 16 year old girl. Tan skin, 5'2",long dark brown curls that hang down her back, has the whole w... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Sequel

Chapter 46

98K 1.5K 624
By Miss_Hoodnificent

A Thug's Only Love: Chapter 46

~Nelle P.O.V.~

We were quiet the rest of the way mainly because of the fact Varo fell asleep, so it was just Lexis and I keeping each other company. We decided to talk about 'What If' situations, which was honestly pretty funny because his answers always were entertaining.

"So Nelle, What If you were pregnant again?" He asked. I was waiting for this question because it was a question that could easily become a reality so getting his thoughts on it, I was highly curious about.

I looked to the backseat and saw Trey fast asleep as well as the other child in the car, Varo. He was leaning up against Trey's car seat as he slept and his low snores were filling up the back of the car. I let out a small laugh before returning my attention back to the road.

"It would be cute to have another baby, just because babies themselves are cute but way later down the line." I said with a smile. I love children because they're just endless bundles of love, whenever I hold Trey, he just looks back up at me with love and I adore that but can wait a while before bringing another child into the world. "How would you feel if I was pregnant again?"

"Right now, It wouldn't be great. Any other time later down the line, we'd handle it." He said grabbing my hand and lacing our fingers together. "I also would want to get my shit together before another child is brought in."

"What do you mean get your shit together?" I asked looking down at our hands.

"Well I was thinkin' about gettin' out of the gang." The second Lexis finished his statement, Varo lunged forward and actually made Lexis and I both jump in our seats.

"You quittin' the gang?" Varo asked. "Like hell you are Lexis. Uh uh you and I didn't get jumped in for nothin'."

"I said I just was thinkin' about it. I wasn't makin' any action of the thought." Lexis said with a small laugh. "This wasn't a decision I was gonna make over night anyways."

"I woulda jumped your ass right back in. You ridin' with IRG till we all die or get too old to remember what three letters we stay representin'." He sat back in his seat and pulled one of my curls back with him.

"Are you happy with that curl?" I asked.

"I still don't understand the mechanics of this curl. I'ma sit here and figure it out." He said with determination clear in his voice.

"Varo it's just hair-"

"Put an eggplant in it Nelle, I'm tryna figure this out. I'ma need some more curls." He reached forward and gathered a handful of my hair, pulling it back towards him. "Leave me be, I'm curious." Lexis and I quickly looked at each other and laughed, leaving Varo to his investigation.

***

We finally arrived at this beautiful campsite. Stepping out of the car, I stretched out my legs and noticed the four of us were the first to arrive ,so we started setting up the tents and the fire pit.

"Okay, so you and me have this tent." Lexis said as he pointed to the big blue tent. "BV and Jay, got the green, leaving Arlie, Nicole, and Varo with the burgundy one." He said. "Javier and Riley said they got their own tent with 'em." I nodded my head as I held a restless Trey.

We arrived kind of late in the day so it was already getting dark out. We had decided to just chill for the night and do various things tomorrow. No more than about 45 minutes later, everyone else showed up.

"Y'all hit traffic too?" Lexis asked Javier as he walked up to us carrying some items. Riley came walking up to me and had a seat.

"Some dumbass rear ended a car so there was a lot of backed up traffic. Before that Riley took forever to get her shit in the car." Javier said in return shooting a look over at Riley.

"Don't even start Javier. You know I got up late." Riley protested back.

"I love the car Arlie chose to drive up in." Lexis said with a hint of sarcasm.

"Lambo will always be my car of choice I love the jeans you chose." Arlie retorted back.

"If you make my truies cry, don't be irate when your lambo ends up at a car junk yard." Riley and I were laughing at their conversation as we sat in our chairs. Varo was happily holding Nicole not even paying attention the conversation.

***
We all sat around the fire eating dinner and telling jokes, well the started to discuss some matters regarding IRG which left Riley and I to ourselves.

It was such a beautiful night, it was almost unbelievable. Looking up at the sky, I saw hundreds of millions of stars freckling the sky. This was something never saw back home because of the city lights so I was really enjoying the view.

"I'm actually going to go lay down for a little while." I said with a yawn as I stood up and stretched out my legs.

"You aight?" Lexis asked.

"Mhm, just a little sleepy. I'll see you all in the morning." I smiled at everyone before turning around and walking to Lexis and I's tent. Crawling inside and changing into pajama's, I got under the blankets and rested my head on the pillow before drifting off to sleep.

***

A while later I woke up to find Lexis and Trey in the tent asleep as well. Carefully sliding out from under the blankets, I wanted to get a water bottle. I poked my head out the tent to see no one out there but I heard rustling in the bushes.

My heart picked up its beat as the rustling came closer till I saw a person's outline emerge from the brush.

"Hello?" I whispered.

"Nelle? I thought you were asleep?" The person said. I was still a little groggy from waking up but his voice was distinct enough for me tell who it was.

"Arlie? Is that you?" I said as I came out of the tent completely. I rubbed my eyes and pulled my hair back into a bun so it wasn't in every direction.

"That's my name." He said with a small laugh.

"What you doin' out here? I thought you were still asleep?" I asked.

"The pup wouldn't shut up so I took her out so she could run around." He said a little annoyed. "Since you're up, wanna go for a walk with me?" I nodded my head and began to follow him.

We walked along a marked path for a little ways and sat in the tall grass. It was actually a lot warmer now than it was before I went to sleep so it felt good to feel the cool grass under my skin.

"So what you doin' up?" Arlie asked looking around the area.

"I just woke up and was going to get a water bottle." Whenever I was alone with Arlie I had butterflies due to nerves because he was a little intimidating. He may be very laid back and relaxed but he gave off a vibe of intimidation whether it was intentional or not.

"Oh wow, well how you been?" He asked clearly trying to spark up small conversation. He looked up at me and I couldn't help but notice how vibrant his eyes looks as the moonlight shine through them. It was amusing.

"I've been good, how have you been?" I asked kinda shyly... Oh that was odd... Where did this shyness come from?

"I've been good. Why are you so shy? It sounds like I'm making you nervous?" He said with another small laugh as he scooted closer to me.

"I'm not shy or nervous." That was honestly a terrible lie and he saw right through it.

"Suuure."

"I'm serious." I'm not convincing at all. I playfully pushed him away but that only made him laugh more and he barely moved even as much as a millimeter.

"Now you've escalated to puttin' hands on a nigga?"

"Yeah I have and what are you going to do about it?" I said as I finally and successfully pushed him down... That didn't actually work out so well, he pulled me down with him. We were laying next to each other just staring. It was a little awkward to me but not an awkward that I wanted it to end right away.

"Nelle?" He said so softly.

"Yes?"

"You look beautiful." He gently grabbed my face and held it in place, rubbing small circles on the top of my right cheek with his thumb.

"Tha-" He took me by complete surprise by cutting me off with a kiss.

I knew this was so terribly wrong but it felt so good at the same time. His lips were just to die for, he was so gentle and it only made me want more.

He rolled us so I was laying on top of him. He bit my lower lip and at first I was real hesitant about opening up but he convinced me to open. He slipped his tongue in and it was a battle for dominance as he dropped his hands so they were resting around my waist.

"Nelle, why aren't we together?" He asked in between our kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Red Nation By Miss G

Teen Fiction

1.2M 30.6K 43
Trey is the 18 year old clever gang raised boy straight from Oakland. Born into the gang life he quickly adjusts to life based on selling and killing...
199K 5.3K 10
A "Thug Love Series" Short Story / Fan Fiction Hope Y'all Enjoy -Miss_Hoodnificent
70.6K 2.5K 29
This story is about a 17 year old girl named, chanel who is unsure and always conscionious about her size. Until one day she meets a boy named Rashaw...
104K 3.1K 34
When she finished HS in florida 17 year old Karinah DeVoe Move to NY ready to take over with a set plan in mind that is until she meets Desmond a hus...