Avengers: Next Generation

נכתב על ידי thewritingfangirl09

"Avengers Earth's mightiest heroes. That's who they were." "Name one hero who was happy." "This is a story t... עוד

Prologue
1: Iron Man
2: American Tune (Captain America)
3: Warriors (Thor)
4: The Scientist (Thor 2)
6: Monster
7: Hurricane
8: All the Right Moves
9: Bravado
10: Immortals
11: Lights
12: Something Big
13: Tiptoe
14: Stay with Me
15: Demons
17: Carry On
18: Leverage
19: Asgard
20: Science and Magic
21: Counting Stars
22: Shoot to Thrill
23: Emperor's New Clothes
24: Skyfall
25: Castle
26: This Is War
27: The Electromagnetic Spectrum
28: Keys to the Past
29: Time to Suit Up
30: The End of all Things
Epilogue: Everybody Wants to Rule the World
NEW STORY :))))))

5: Hawkeye's "Thinking out loud"

926 13 1
נכתב על ידי thewritingfangirl09

(I do not own most of the characters in this story. Most of them belong to MARVEL. I do not own any of the references I may make during this story. Also, I do not own any of the music/ music videos I use in these chapters. Full credit goes to the rightful owners.)

The video in this chapter guys👌 you have to watch it.

Also Copper and Lila are Clint's kids names from Age of Ultron. I looked it up but correct me if I am wrong. Thank you.

"Draw back your bow and..." Clint Barton's voice was cut off as his son hit the target with an arrow. "That a boy." He went up to the target and pulled out the arrow that was embedded directly in the middle of the target. "Good job Nate."

Nathaniel Pietro Barton was the little Clint Barton when it came to archery.

I know everyone is still crying over the death of Pietro but sometimes the end is never what you think it is. I'm not saying he's alive. I really don't know. Sorry to get your hopes up. I only know so much.

Clint Barton was a proud papa when it came to his kids. Last time you guys probably saw Copper and Lila they were little things. Now they are all grown up. Sad I know. What was even sadder was watching them grow up right before my eyes. Oh geez I sound like Clint. Moving on...

Nathaniel and Clint walked around their farm checking on all of the animals.

"Bessie's all good!" Nathaniel yelled to his father from the cow pin. "The pigs?"

"All good." Clint walked up to him.

"Don't tell Lila when I looked at her pig I really wanted some bacon." Nathaniel laughed.

"She would kill you before you even had the chance to walk up to the pin." Clint laughed.

It was early in the morning and the Bartons were up doing their farm work. Clint went up to his wife, who was cooking, and gave her a hug from behind.

"Hey." Laura said.

Nathaniel put his bow and arrows on the dining table. He started to walk away when Lila called out, "Hey Hawkeye jr. Move your crap."

Nathaniel looked at Lila and gave her the stink eye. "You know your pig out there looks pretty good. Good enough for eating." He teased.

"I will kill you Nate with your own arrows if you ever touch Piglet." Lila gave him a stink eye.

"Okay okay." Nathaniel put his hands in the air. His brown eyes had fear in them. Lila never joked around when it came to her pet pig Piglet.

"Hey Nate can you move your arrows? You too Clint." Laura said nodding her head toward the bows and arrows. Her hands were filled with breakfast. Clint and Nate moved their things so Laura could put down breakfast.

Lucky the dog ran into the kitchen as the Bartons sat down.

"Where's Copper?" Clint said to the one eyed dog. Let me fill you in. Lucky was Hawkeye's enemy's dog a long time ago. His owner wasn't the kindest. However, Clint was. Lucky, who's name was originally Arrow, showed Hawkeye some kindness and attacked his owner, saving Clint. The poor dog lost his left eye in the process thought. Lucky loved Copper. But as I told you before, Copper and Lila grew up. Copper was at collage.

The golden dog whimpered. "I know." Clint said, petting the dog. His brown eye looked up at him begging for food. "No." Clint said. The dog whimpered again. Clint refused to look at the dog. Lucky kept whimpering. "The things I do for you." He said as he gave the dog some of his food.

Everyone laughed.

-

The day passed by quickly.

"So Nate." Clint said to his brown haired son while cleaning a horse.

"Dad." Nate said in a sarcastic tone.

"I know I've always told you guys that I want my family life a secret from S.H.I.E.L.D but," He stopped talking.

"But what?" Nate asked, he was curios to know what his father was going to ask him.

"But-" He trailed off when he saw someone walking toward the barn. "Nat?" He said. He put down the horse brush and ran toward the Black Widow. When they met in the middle of the barn they hugged.

It took Nate a second to realize who it was. He didn't know how his father could see Auntie Nat from far away but he guessed that's why he's called Hawkeye. "Auntie Nat!" He said as he ran up to her.

The red head looked so happy so see Clint and fourteen year old Nate. "Did you tell him yet?" She asked.

Clint shook his head and said, "I was getting there."

"Yeah I'm sure you were." Natasha laughed.

"I was! Wasn't I Nate!" Clint raised his hands.

"Not really." Nathaniel laughed.

"Thanks son." Clint said sarcastically.

"What were you going to tell me?" Nate asked.

Clint looked at Natasha. She sighed. "S.H.I.E.L.D. needs you." She said.

"Me?"

"Yeah." Clint said.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Why?" Nate said throwing his hands in the air.

"Because you can shoot." Nat said.

"And? I can do a lot more then just shoot straight." Nate said.

"We know you can." Natasha said.

Nathaniel could do pretty much anything you asked him to do. He was great at playing piano, he could cook pretty well, he played sports after school, and he did all of his farm work.

"Well I kinda don't want to die so no. Sorry S.H.I.E.L.D. but this farmer wants to keep teasing his sister about eating her pig." Nathaniel said.

"Still teasing her I see." Nat laughed.

"I've never stopped." Nate laughed with her.

"But Nate." Nat said getting serious quick. "We already have the Starks, the Rogers, and my family on board."

"How are Sean and Jenny doing?" Clint asked.

"Well you know, Sean gets smarter by the second and Jenny is always changing." Nat answered.

"I haven't seen them since I was like two." Nate said remembering his "cousins".

"Bruce is going back to S.H.I.E.L.D.? Clint asked.

"It took a lot of convincing, but yes he is." Natasha answered Clint.

"So what exactly is all of this about? And just because you already have the Starks and the Rogers means nothing to me. I've never met them." Nate said.

"You will know them. You'll be on a team with them." Nat said.

"I thought the Starks didn't play well with others." Nate raised an eyebrow.

"They don't." Clint said.

"This sounds like a great idea." Nate laughed.

"It was." Clint laughed.

"So are you guys in or not?" Natasha crossed her arms.

"I'm in." Clint said. "Nate you don't have to." He looked at his son.

"The only person in this world who's going to kill my sister's pig is me. Not some evil guy who has nothing else better to do with his life." Nate crossed his arms and grinned.

-

The Bartons and Natasha Romanoff sat at the table talking about what was going to happen.

"We don't know how to get in contact with Thor but he always seems to show up anyway." Natasha said.

"Yeah with a flash of lighting and everything." Clint smirked.

"Well Hawkeye jr. over here can only do so much." Lila nodded toward Nate.

"I can still cook your pig." Nate said.

"You know you wouldn't." Lila said.

"Try me." Nate grinned.

Lila struck her tongue out at her brother. Everyone always made fun of Nate for being able to do anything by saying he couldn't really do much.

"The school starts Monday." Nat said.

"That's tomorrow." Laura said looking at Clint.

"I know a little sudden." Nat said.

"I'll do it." Nate said. "As long as Mom, Lila and Copper stay off of S.H.I.E.L.D's profiles. They stay out of all of it." Nathaniel was almost like the prefect son when it came to protecting his family. One time Clint's enemies came to the Barton's farm, and guess who stopped them.

Did you guess Nate? I bet you did. It wasn't just Nate however, Clint of course helped.

"You were off S.H.I.E.L.D's files before you were even born Nate." Clint said.

Lucky came into the room and whimpered.

"It's okay." Nate said patting the dog's head. "I'm only gonna be gone for a little while, right." Nate looked at Natasha.

She shrugged her shoulders. "We really don't know how long this will take. Sorry."

Nate looked at his family and nodded. "I'm in." He said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I promise I can do so much more than just archery.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. There's one more chapter of introducing people and then all of the avengers meet each other/See each other again. Anyway I hope you guys are having a great day and keep having a great day! BYEEEEE!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

18.1K 394 41
The Avengers have beat Loki, saved the world, stopped criminals, heck, they've done it all. But there's on fact that no one can deny. They all get ol...
19.8K 531 10
When Crystal falls into trouble, she reunites with the Avengers as they embark on a journey to catch the ones who tried to get rid of her. As bonds b...
16.8K 570 16
"Who is that?" Tony turns around "Who?" "The one in the basement?" Tony looks at you with a weird look on he's face. Then he looks at Nat, like some...
241K 6.5K 32
Two people with two very different missions cross paths. One, an assassin hell-bent on attaining revenge for the murders of the two people who meant...