14: Stay with Me

(I do not own most of the characters in this story. Most of them belong to MARVEL. Also, I do not own any of the references,music, or videos, I use in this story. Full credit goes to the rightful owners.)

"Why are you so annoying!" Lucy Stark yelled to her younger brother.

"Maybe I wouldn't be so annoying if you weren't annoying yourself!" Howard shot back. They were walking through the halls of Avengers Tower yelling at each other as loud as they could.

"Ugh!" Lucy yelled.

"Ugh!" Howard yelled, mimicking Lucy's voice.

"See this is what I mean by annoying!"

"This is what I mean by annoying!" Howard kept mimicking Lucy. The red head looked at him and gave Howard a look. It was one of Lucy's looks. Every Stark knew what it was and when she made 'the look' they knew not to mess with her.

"I can't believe you came here! For once can I do something by myself without having to hear about you?" Lucy yelled.

Howard was taken aback. "Well maybe for once you can stop thinking about yourself, Lucy, and think about other people. Not everything is about you." He spat back.

"You know what," Lucy yelled as they both entered Bruce's class room. "You're the most annoying little boy I've ever met!"

"You're the worst sister ever!" Howard yelled as he walked away to sit down. Lucy was taken aback by his words. Sure, the two Starks away fought, but they never had a heated augment as bad as this one.

I've always hated it when siblings fought. One harsh thing that wasn't meant can change the relationship completely.

Everyone in the class tried their best to hid their curiosity, but at last some people failed.

"Lucy." Tori whispered, she leaned over on Lucy's desk. "What the heck just happened?"

Lucy shrugged her shoulders. "Nothing." She said. Tori fixed her glasses and understood that their conversation was over.

Bruce's class started. They learned how to tell if something is real or not real.

"Look at the face of the person." Bruce said. "Or look closely at the object. You can tell if it's pixelated or whatever. Usually, the face is always messed up." He said. "Not by much though. It's just the little details that aren't their. Like, for example, they forgot Julia's earnings or Emily's braces. There is always a fault in everyone's creations." He looked down at the ground realizing himself.

"Can I use the bathroom?" Howard asked. Bruce nodded. He continued his lesson, until a voice came on over the speakers.

"Agents we are now in a code red. I repeat we are now in a code red." The voice was very calm. Bruce's eyes widened.

"What's that?" Nate asked.

"Everyone hide. Stay away from the windows. Don't make a sound." Bruce said as he looked all over his desk. He frantically searched and searched until he found his phone. He quickly called Tony. "Code green?" Bruce asked.

All of the students were hiding either under their desk or in a corner, except for one. "Where's my brother?" The green eyed red head asked.

"I don't think he came back from the bathroom yet." Dylan said.

Lucy looked around the class to make sure. She started walking towards the door when Bruce grabbed her arm. "You can't leave!" He shouted.

"My brother is out there!" Lucy tried her best to escape Bruce's hold. "What the hell is going on!"