25: Castle

(I do not own most of the characters in this story. Most of them belong to MARVEL. Also, I own none of the music, references, or videos I may use in this story. Full credit goes to the rightful owners.)

{([A/N: Laylei is pronounced Lay-Lee, Ezekiel is E-z-key-l, and Rache is Ra-Ha.])}

"Let me go!" Jenny kicked and screamed. A man held tightly on to her. They were no longer on the battle grounds of New York, they were in some sort of building. "Jenny shh." The man said. "You're save now, you're fine." Jenny recognized that french accent anywhere. "Sam?" She puzzled. Calder shook his head, his blue eyes turned into green and looked down at the ground.

Jenny's puzzled look turned into anger. She quickly took out a small knife and pointed it at Calder's neck. "Who are you?" She snapped. Calder put his hands above his head. "Jenny." He said.

"If you are not Sam, who are you!" Jenny yelled, her brown eyes gave him a nasty look.

Calder lowered his arms as Jenny lowered her knife. "I am Calder." He said. "You lied." Jenny slowly raised the knife back up. "You lied to me, you lied to S.H.I.E.L.D." She said this as Calder backed away from her. "Jenny we can help you."

She lowered her knife again. "How?"

"They were only holding you back. We can help you reach your full potential, Jenny."

Jenny looked at him. Processing what the son of Loki had just sad. "Who is 'they'?"

"Oh come on," Calder looked disappointed. "I thought you were smarter than that."

"Who is 'they'?" Jenny said with more power in her voice.

"The Avengers!" Calder's voice raised. "We can help you. We've help many people learn what they can do."

"And what can you do?" The Brit asked, harshly.

Calder smiled. He held out his fist in front of them, when he opened it, a bubble of water appeared and popped. Jenny stared at him in amazement. "I- I can not do anything like that."

"I know, we know. But you can do something even better." Calder started to grin.

Jenny took a step back. How does he know? She thought to herself. "Who are you really?" She sharply said.

"I already told you that. Now you just have to find out who you really are."

"You are going to be spending most of your time here, Jenny." The French showed the small Brit around. "Welcome to I' Effaceur." He spoke another tongue. "What does that mean?" Jenny asked.

Calder smiled. "I don't know."

"Who's this?" A girl with pale skin, bright blue eyes, and black hair that was pinned up, came up to Jenny and Calder. Her blue eyes studied Jenny. For the first time in Jenny's life she felt unconformable.

"Rache, this is Jenny." Calder introduced the two. Rache nodded, "I hope we will get to work together sometime." She spoke with a german accent.

"What can you do?" Jenny asked. In the blink of an eye, Rache was on the other side of the room, then she was back next to them. "Teleport." Rache said proudly.

"Ahoy mates!" A guy with an Australian accent appeared in the room. "That's Ezekiel." Calder whispered. "You must be the famous..." Ezekiel's voice trailed off. "Jenny." Jenny told him. "The not as famous as I thought Jenny!" He took her hand and shook it goofy like. "What can you do?" She asked him.

"Other than be an idiot- not much." A girl with caramel colored skin and caramel colored hair entered the room, laughing.

"Ey I can do more than you, Laylei!" Ezekiel put his hands on his hips. He kinda reminded Jenny of Nate.

Nate.

Sean.

Her family.

Her team.

She wanted to yell and scream and ask where they were and what was happening. But she figured they had no clue.

They didn't need you anyway. Jenny thought to herself. Calder glanced at her and held his evil grin inside of him. He was controlling her thoughts.

They wont miss you.

They will not. She thought to herself, only this time it wasn't Calder telling her this.

Jenny looked around at the people she had just met and smiled. They will not miss me. Maybe Father will be proud of me for once.

---------------------------------------------------

Already choking on my pride,

So there's no use crying about it.

---------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I changed the picture of the last chapter so for those of you who have already read it you can go check it out. I like it better than the old one.

The song Castle is by Halsey. The whole song refers to Jenny almost being 'the queen' of Effaceur. (You guys will learn what the means sooner of later)

Anyway I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and are having a great day! BYEEEEE!