Every King Needs a Queen (Zal...

By ArcheryIsLife2

Y/N was a normal girl who, sadly, had no friends. She was into creepypastas and was fascinated by one in part... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
A/N Character(s) profile
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
A/N
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Another A/N
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Fun A/N!!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Sequel is Out!

Chapter 13

9.2K 324 22
By ArcheryIsLife2

Child Lucy's POV

After school, I went into the woods again. I looked around for the tall man and Sally, but I couldn't find them. I gave up and walked home. My mom was surprised to see me walk in from the backyard. I went up to my room and I closed my door. I pulled out the book my friend gave me and I drew the girl and the tall man. I wrote nothing for the tall man, but when I finished drawing, words appeared on the page. I was amazed by what I saw. I turned around to see my friend. He told me the book was magic. If I didn't write down any words, they would be written for me if I draw the person. The book would give me information on the person. I turned and drew more people I've seen. Their names appeared at the top of the page: Jeff the Killer, BEN Drowned, Laughing Jack and more. The book was almost full when I remembered my friend was still there. I looked back at him. I studied his form, then I turned back to the book and I started drawing. My friend saw the spiked horns and he took my pencil. I looked at the top of the page. All it read was a single name...Zalgo...

((I'm sooooo sorry for not updating in weeks!!! I've been so busy with school and other things. I hope you like part 2 of the story!!))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 6.3K 20
In the business of human trafficking, mercy isn't a well known word. You and your crate mate, a child named Frisk, are obidiently waiting to be relea...
65.7K 1.9K 25
Growing up you were smart. Took care of yourself, focused in school, and helped others when you could. Sadly, despite how well-liked you could have b...
14.3K 254 66
Join Sonic the Hedgehog, Brody the Wolf and Miles "Tails" Prower as they travel all across the planet, while helping other citizens in need. They als...
6.3K 152 5
I just know I'm gonna hate myself immediately after I start writing this, so just stay tuned for my subsequent suicide I guess, u crazy fanpeoples u...