Every fanfic ever

By hopelessleeann

Literally how the entire population of Wattpad writes fanfiction If it offends you, leave. They're written a... More

Supernatural
5sos
Phan
Kohnnie
Doctor Who
Ianthony
Harry Potter
The Vamps
The last epic fic
Update?
Requests

One Direction

179 8 3
By hopelessleeann

I opened my eyes and stared around the coffee shop of which I sat in. My pumpkin spice latte sits in front of me, putting steam on my glasses. The door opens and I get cold from the air. It's cold.

"One Pumpkin spice latte!" Someone exclaims. I look up. OMG OMG it's Harry Styles!!!! Eeeeee!!! He looks at me and he winks and I blush. He gets his latte and sits with me.

"Hey beautiful!" He smirks. I take a sip from my drink.

"H-hey Harry." I smack myself in the face for being so awkward.

"Hahahahahahah." He laughs. "Your funny. Want to go on a date with me?"

"Of course." I say, straightening my back.

"Perfect, see you tomorrow." He gets up and leaves the shop and gets into his limo. Omg he has a limo!!!

***

*the next day*

I here a knock on my door and I open the door to Harry standing at the door. He gives me flowers.

"Awww Harreh, how did you know I love pentunias?" I ask, sniffing the flowers like my drugs.

"Of course I knew." He says, wiggling seductively. I giggled and punched his shoulder.

"Stop being a butt." I says.

"Yeah but I'm your butt." He says grabbing my hand and strumming his guitar. I giggle. We skip down to his favourite restaurant, Taco Bell. I put a hand on his chest.

"Harry, I can't eat this." I whisper.

"Why?"

"Because I'm on a diet! You idiot! I hate you!! I can't believe you would do this to me!!!!! I'm breaking up with you!!" I scream. I turn and walk away.

"JENNAAAAAAA!!!" He screams after me. I keep walking, ignoring him. "JENNA, I LOVE YOU!! I WILL NEVER TO IT AGAIN!! I'M SORRY!"

I walk home to see Niall.

"Hey, Niall!" I say, smiling.

"Hey, Jenna." He kisses me and then the door opens.

"Jenna!!" I hear Louis scream.

"Louis! Why would you walk in to my house?! This is all your fault!!" I yell.

"Jenna! I'm sorry!! I didn't mean too!" He cries. I shake my head and stand up.

"Forget it." I whisper. "We're done." I walk out of the house, ignoring the screams of my forgotten loved ones. I can't believe I've been a victim of such horrible acts. I start crying as I hover board down the sidewalk.

"Jenny!!" I here. I look up and see Liam running towards me. I smile and start hover boarding over to him but I fall off and I feel my arm bend. I start crying out in pain. My arm is broken. It's all a blur as I get into the ambulance and I pass out before I get to the hospital.

***

*the next day*

My eyes open to a mans face hanging over mex

"Who are you?" I ask.

"I'm Zayn." He says. "I love you."

"Uhh I don't know who you are." I say.

"I left the band." He whispers. He kisses me but I push him away.

"No, I have a boyfriend." I whisper back. He starts crying and walks out of the room. I'm so weak. I feel myself fade back to sleep. My last thoughts floating past me, just an image of the traitors that lied to me when I thought they loved me. Harry, Niall, Louis, Liam, and what's-his-face. I've been broken and I can never....love.....again.

Hey guys!! Hopefully you enjoyed this weird fanfic. Credit to LuxFleur for writing this one. Go follow her.
Anyways bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
109K 3.3K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
74.4K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
168K 17.6K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...