5sos

I walk down the street in desperate need to pee. I spotted a big black bus in the distance. I really had to pee so I got in the bus and saw some guitars as I walked to the bathroom. I walk into the bathroom and start peeing. I heard the door open and I hear some voices, like the ones inside my head. I walk out into the middle of the bus and see 5sos!!! Eeeeeeeee!!!!! They're my favorited band!! I start screaming and doing that leprechaun dance thingy and then I go up and hug each one. They look at me and I say the only thing you can say to your favoritest band evahhhh.

"I just peed in your bus!"

"Did you flush yet?" The hottie named Michael asked.

"Uh... No."

"One second" he says walking into the bathroom with a cup.

"So... Can I go on tour with you guys?" I asked.

"Of course you can! We all love you!" Luke says.

Suddenly, I suddenly hear a sudden grunt from the bathroom.

"UGGGHHHHHHHHHHmmmmUGGGHHH."

And we hear a splash and some bubbling sounds.

He walks out of the bathroom and sits back in his seat. We all look at him before I go over and sit on his lap, wrapping my arms around his neck and looking at the rest of the band.

"So, Amy," says Ashton, "would you like to be my girlfriend?" Suddenly, Calum jumps up.

"No! I want her!!" He yells. Then Luke jumps up.

"No! Me!" He screams.

"Well, she's sitting on my lap..." Michael says.

"SHUT UP, MICHAEL!!" They all scream. They start beating each other up and I start to cry. There's blood everywhere and I hear a siren coming closer before I black out.

***

I am awoken by the sound of my name coming from Calum.

"You talkin' bout' me?" I ask

"Well duh, you're hot" he says

Of course he thinks I'm hot. Just look at me. They probably think I'm so hot that they can't even function.

"How long have I been sleeping?" I ask

"About 1 hour. You're so cute when sleeping by the way." Ashton says sitting down next me.

"You drool a little also. But don't worry, I cleaned it up for you." Michael says pointing to the cleanex on the counter.

The room is silent for a few moments until Luke speaks up.

"So, Amy... Who do you chose to be your boyfriend?" He asks.

"Well...." I say as I pick up a guitar and start singing.

"🎶 I love you all, you're all so sweet, all so caring and wonderful, you love meeeeeee and I love yoooouuuuuuuu, you make me happy and that is the truth, you are all amazing and you all have amazing voices OHHHHHHHHHHHH, so amazing, your voices are so graceful it makes wanna fly, in the sky
Calum, you're so sweet, you make good cookies, you have a great smile and you're not Asian even though everyone says you are, OHHHHHHHHH your so sweet, OHHHHHHHHHH SO SWEEEEEEEET, so very sweet
Luke, you're the youngest in the band, but you're the tallest in the band, people say you're so tall that you're a giraffe, and you might even be as tall as Dan Howell, Dan Howell is tall, so very tall, OHHHHHHHHHH you're both so tall and it's really cool
Ashton, you are the oldest in the band, but your the shortest, OHHHHHHHH so short, you're so short that you are so short, did I mention you are cute, you are the drummer, OHHHHH the drummer, every time you bang those drums my hearts skips a beat, OHHHHH A BEAAAAAT, SO MANY BEATS
Michael, you have great hair, so colourful, SOOOO MANY COLOURRRRRRRSSSSS, you've dyed your hair soooo many times I can't keep up with you, what colour will it be next? OHHHHHHH what colour, I think you would look great with half blue and the other half black, it would look so cool
But the real question is.... Who should be my boyfriend, it's so hard to say because you are all so sweet and awesome, but I just can't chose who I love the most, but I think I have decided what I want to DOOOOOOOOOOOO, let's have a fivesome!🎶" I finished the song and put my guitar down.

"Omg that was amazing"

"You're so good at singing"

"So talented"

"I love your voice"

"Aww thanks guys. Singing is a passion that I'm too afraid to share with world. It's a shame no one will ever no what's behind this beautiful face." I say twirling my long curly red hair.

"One second, we need to talk privately" Ashton says pulling the boys aside.

I sit by myself for a few whiles until they come back.

"Congratulations Amy, we love your voice so much that we are giving you a record deal!!" Luke says as the boys pull me into a big warm hug.

"Oh my god, thank you so much. I don't know how to feel right now, I am speechless. Thank you!" I say giving each and everyone of them a BIG kiss.

"And we love you so much that we want you to be our opening act for us on tour!!" Calum adds.

"Even better!" I say

"Also, you get free Starbucks for life!"

OMG OMG OMG!!! THIS IS AMAZING! #Starbies

Wow! I can't believe this is actually happening. I'm happy I needed to pee! Witch reminds me, I have to pee.

***

*Few days later*

"Amy smile for the camera"

"How did you meet the boys"

"Are you currently dating anyone"

"How old are you"

"Sing for us"

"Is it true that your sister died while having a baby"

"Do you like chicken"

The paparazzi hover around me with questions and cameras. Ever since I got a record deal, they wouldn't leave me alone. They even found out where I live. Creepy, am I right?

"Guys, I don't want to be famous anymore. Yes, I enjoy my social media followers, I love followers. I'm so famous! But people won't stop asking me questions, and I don't like that. I think we should run away and never come back" I say to the boys.

"Sure, why not. Let's go" Michael says.

And then we walked/ran away and never came back.

Hey guys!! Woah, two updates today! Bet you didn't think you'd see me again today did you?
Hopefully you enjoyed this one.
Also credit to LuxFleur for helping me write some of the starting. She has really good story ideas so go follow.
Anyways, bye