One Direction

I opened my eyes and stared around the coffee shop of which I sat in. My pumpkin spice latte sits in front of me, putting steam on my glasses. The door opens and I get cold from the air. It's cold.

"One Pumpkin spice latte!" Someone exclaims. I look up. OMG OMG it's Harry Styles!!!! Eeeeee!!! He looks at me and he winks and I blush. He gets his latte and sits with me.

"Hey beautiful!" He smirks. I take a sip from my drink.

"H-hey Harry." I smack myself in the face for being so awkward.

"Hahahahahahah." He laughs. "Your funny. Want to go on a date with me?"

"Of course." I say, straightening my back.

"Perfect, see you tomorrow." He gets up and leaves the shop and gets into his limo. Omg he has a limo!!!

***

*the next day*

I here a knock on my door and I open the door to Harry standing at the door. He gives me flowers.

"Awww Harreh, how did you know I love pentunias?" I ask, sniffing the flowers like my drugs.

"Of course I knew." He says, wiggling seductively. I giggled and punched his shoulder.

"Stop being a butt." I says.

"Yeah but I'm your butt." He says grabbing my hand and strumming his guitar. I giggle. We skip down to his favourite restaurant, Taco Bell. I put a hand on his chest.

"Harry, I can't eat this." I whisper.

"Why?"

"Because I'm on a diet! You idiot! I hate you!! I can't believe you would do this to me!!!!! I'm breaking up with you!!" I scream. I turn and walk away.

"JENNAAAAAAA!!!" He screams after me. I keep walking, ignoring him. "JENNA, I LOVE YOU!! I WILL NEVER TO IT AGAIN!! I'M SORRY!"

I walk home to see Niall.

"Hey, Niall!" I say, smiling.

"Hey, Jenna." He kisses me and then the door opens.

"Jenna!!" I hear Louis scream.

"Louis! Why would you walk in to my house?! This is all your fault!!" I yell.

"Jenna! I'm sorry!! I didn't mean too!" He cries. I shake my head and stand up.

"Forget it." I whisper. "We're done." I walk out of the house, ignoring the screams of my forgotten loved ones. I can't believe I've been a victim of such horrible acts. I start crying as I hover board down the sidewalk.

"Jenny!!" I here. I look up and see Liam running towards me. I smile and start hover boarding over to him but I fall off and I feel my arm bend. I start crying out in pain. My arm is broken. It's all a blur as I get into the ambulance and I pass out before I get to the hospital.

***

*the next day*

My eyes open to a mans face hanging over mex

"Who are you?" I ask.

"I'm Zayn." He says. "I love you."

"Uhh I don't know who you are." I say.

"I left the band." He whispers. He kisses me but I push him away.

"No, I have a boyfriend." I whisper back. He starts crying and walks out of the room. I'm so weak. I feel myself fade back to sleep. My last thoughts floating past me, just an image of the traitors that lied to me when I thought they loved me. Harry, Niall, Louis, Liam, and what's-his-face. I've been broken and I can never....love.....again.

Hey guys!! Hopefully you enjoyed this weird fanfic. Credit to LuxFleur for writing this one. Go follow her.
Anyways bye