Kohnnie

Warning: may contain subtle or not so subtle nakedness.

Kyles POV

I watch Johnnie and Alex make out in the distance. Alex's bright rainbow hair shines in the beautiful wet rain. They walk over to the couch and start to watch tv.

I start to jealous because Johnnie has his arm around Alex. That should be me snuggling in his armpit!!!!!

Johnnie sees me staring at him. He smiles. He gets up and asks Alex to leave. She gets up and walked out of the door.

Johnnie takes my hand and pulls me over to the couch. He gets his camera out and starts recording.

"Are you ready Kyle?" Johnnie says stroking my hair.

"I'm ready Johnnie." I say putting my left hand on his left leg.

He pull me into a soft, warm kiss. His lips are so sweet. His lips taste like chocolate. Maybe because he had a chocolate bar a few minutes ago.

He stops and stops and stares at me. And suddenly, we are naked.

He pulls me closer and I feel the warmth of his manly figure against my cold heart. His skin is so soft.

Our lips crash together like when a plane crashes on to the ground.

Johnnie lays me down on the couch. He a tight grip on my torso. His hands are rough.

He starts biting my neck. Leaving some red marks. I let out a slight moan.

He starts to move down to my chest and starts sucking on my nipples.

***

I look up into Johnnies eyes and notice a camera behind him.

He looks behind himself and he also sees the camera.

"I think it's recording." I say

"Oh yea, I put that there."

"Why" I ask

"I don't know. YOLO,  amirite?" I Johnnie says.

"YOLO SWAGONS." I say.

"KYLE, IM EDITING IT! I CANT STOP!" He cries.

"NOOOOO."

"KYLE I'M UPLOADING IT!!" I look at the screen and see the video is in the process of uploading.

*3 hours later*

"Whoops, I uploaded it!" Johnnie says.

"NOOOO NOW EVERYONE WILL KNOW WE ARE SECRETLY IN LUV!!" I scream.

"Yes." Johnnie says in his sexy manly voice.

"Ooooh Johnnie, ur so sexay!" I whispers.

Alex's POV

I go on YouTube and see the most viewed video. I click on the video and see that it's Kyle and Johnnie. Great. I keep watching and see them making out.

Umm, excuse me? Is that Kyle making out with my boyfriend? No. I will not accept this. Johnnie is my boyfriend, Kyle doesn't deserve him.

I take out my camera and start recording.

"Hey guys, it's Alex. And as you may or may not know, Kyle and my so called boyfriend Johnnie, made a video, and that video is them making out and I didn't like that. You see, Johnnie is my boyfriend and I thought he loved me but clearly not.
Kyle, you better be watching this video because you just made the biggest mistake of your life. I will find you, and I don't care how long it takes to find, and I will kill you. Johnnie, I thought you loved me, but I guess not. I never should have left when you asked me to. So hope you enjoyed your life Kyle, because it's about to end." And with that, I turned of my camera and walked away.

I walked over to my computer and started editing.

"Woops, I'm editing"

*3 hours later*

"Woops, l uploaded it!" I say. "Oh well, time to kill Kohnnie!!!" I walk to the house and walk into the house. I see them there and my motherly instincts kick in and I murder Johnnie and then Kyle and then I hear something. The music.

Mmmmm watcha saaaayyyy, mmmm that you only meant well..

Bryan walks out and he smiles at me.

"Hey Alex! How are you?" He asks me.

"Pretty good, I guess." He takes out a gun and shoots me. I die dead.

Mmmm whatcha saaaaaayyyyy, mmmmm that you only meant wellll, well of course you didn't mmmmm whatcha sayyyy....

Bryan's POV
After I shoot Alex I turn to Johnnie and Kyles bodies and cry.

"NOOOOOOO!!! JOHNNIE!! I SHOULD HAVE TOLD YOU HOW I REALLY FELT!! I LOVE YOU!!"

Suddenly, I feel a pain in my chest and see Alex has shooted me. I die.

Mmmm whatcha saaaaaayyyyy, mmmmm that you only meant wellll, well of course you didn't mmmmm whatcha sayyyy....

Justin Biebers POV

"BABY BABY BABY OOOOOOOOO"

Mojos POV

I see the dead bodies and cry so hard I die.

Mmmm whatcha saaaaaayyyyy, mmmmm that you only meant wellll, well of course you didn't mmmmm whatcha sayyyy, mmmmmmm what did yoooouu sayyyyyy...