Doctor Who

"Siri, tell me where nearest public phone is." I say talking into my cellular device.

"Just walk down Gimmick street, keep on walking until you see a blue box on your left. Go inside that box, inside that box you will find a phone. You can use that phone to call someone." Siri responds

"Wait, your left or my left?" I ask as I start walking.

"Your left"

"thanks Siri, you're the best!!" I cheerfully say jumping up and down.

"Anytime homie."

You may be wondering, why are you looking for a phone if you have one in your hand? Well, because my phone is almost dead. It's 42%. It could die any second now. Stop being so mean and let me live my life. #supermcswaggins

I get on to Gimmick street and I see the blue box in the distance. I smile to myself and start running to the box.

I've been running for what seemed like ages until I finally reached the box.

I examine the box before entering. What a beautiful shade of blue!

I step inside and see the phone on the wall. Ugh wall phones. So out right now.

"Hello? Mother? Can you hear me? Hello? It's me? Your daughter, Kylie? Where are you?" Why isn't she answering? This stupid phone doesn't work.

"Who are you?" I swiftly glare behind me and see tall man in large coat. "Who are you and what you doing in my tardis?" He asks holding up a glowing stick that looks like a smushed toaster.

"I'm using your wall phone, it doesn't work." I say as he slowly starts walking towards me.

"Ok, first of all, that's not a phone. Secondly, who are you?" The man asks me.

"I'm Kylie, and I'm lost. Who are you?"

"I'm the Doctor"

"Oh great, a doctor. I have a large bunion on my foot and I think it's infected. Do you mind looking at it?" I say as start to take of my shoe.

"No, I'm not that type Doctor, Kylie. I'm a time travelling Doctor and this is my TARDIS! Time and relevant dimension in space. It can travel anywhere and any year you want to go. Would you like to come with me on a few adventures?" He asks holding out his hand.

I think for a few moments before I answer. He could be a bad person. A babysitter? A robber? Identify thief? Raper? Rapper? Killer? Anyone. Who knows? I have to be smart. What do you say if a random stranger asks you if you want to go on an adventure? Hmmmmmm...

"Yea, of course I wanna go!!" I say taking his hand.

***
*year 300000000000001 on planet Bae, named after the ruler of 2015*

"Wow Doctor, I love this planet!" I scream quietly.

"Wanna know a secret?" He asks.

"Yes." I say seductively.

"I named this planet after you." He giggles exhaustedly.

"Wait does that mean I'm a ruler?" I ask, stirfried.

"Uhh, no? Why would you be a stick, typically use for maths?" He asks. "You're much better, you're a queen."

I giggle.

"Well maybe I should get my crown! Jeez, the service here is terrible!" I get my crown and sit on my thrown in my kingdom. A servant comes up and tells me that the Doctor is evil.
"Whhhaaaaaaaaaat?" I ask. I summon the Doctor.

"Yes, my love?"

"I must kill you." I say powerfully.

We take him to the cliff of Triple Dog Death. The Doctor stands at the edge of the grassy Radcliffe.

"I Triple Dog Dare you to jump off this cliff." I say to him.

"Dang it." He turns and jumps. I rush to the edge, everything going on slow motion and my eyes blocked with tears.

"DOOOOOCCCCTTTTTOOOOORRR!!!" I scream. "Why would he do that?!" I start to cry and the servants pull the body out of the blood stained ocean.

I cry all night in my room until I hear a footsteps outside my room. The door opens and the Doctor walks in.

"I've come back for you!" He cries. He kisses me and we stay together all night, leaving only for food. #I'mSoFatLOL!

The End

Hey guys.
Hope you liked this fanfic
Part of the ending was written by LuxFleur
You can go follow her if you want.
I'm also looking for some more fanfic ideas so if you have one, you can just tell me
K bye