Ianthony

Suggested by AlexCanDoWriting

Ian cried as he realized he was pregnat.

"Anthony,I think I'm prego!" He smirks. Anothey says he is exited but Iann doubts it.

"Why don't you love me?!" Ian screams.

"Babe, it's not like that!"

"Is there another girl?" I ask quietly.

"Yes babe, but babe, you're the only babe for me." He strokes my glabella seductively.

"No," I whisper. "If you can't be there for me, how can you support the baby?" He starts to talk but I cut him off. "I'm leaving." I say. I open the door and go through the door and close the door after opening the door and then I walk away from the door and don't look back at the door until I'm far away from the door to the elevator.....doors.

****
*2 years latah"
I sit with my baby, wiping off the baby's baby mouth with a baby wipe that are made for babies. I was blessed with a baby.

After walking out the door on Anthony, I gave birth on the street in front of a Dunkin Donuts. When the baby is halfway out, I go into DD and buy a latte. When I walk back outside, the baby shoots out of me like a bullet...right into Anthony's face.

"My baby!" He cries. He stole my baby and ran away. That was the last time I saw my baby. The baby I have now I named Hubert and I took him from the hospital because I was lonely.

The End

Hey guys!
So this fanfic is dedicated to AlexCanDoWriting
Is this what you wanted it to be like Alex? Probably not but hopefully you liked it. You probably should've told me what you wanted it to be about.
You can go follow him if you want.
Also most of this was written by LuxFleur (surprise surprise)
K bye