The Babysitter (August Alsina...

By KillinEmSoftly

The Third and Final book of "The Babysitter" Trilogy [Caution-Mature Audience] One of Wattpad's popular serie... More

Trailer- Story Coming Soon
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Behind the Story
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69
Chapter 69 part 2
Chapter 70
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.
Chapter 74.
Chapter 75.
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78.
Chapter 79.
Chapter 80.
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83.
Chapter 84.
Chapter 85.
Chapter 86.
Chapter 87- Final Chapter
Epilogue

Chapter 71.

33.5K 1.5K 454
By KillinEmSoftly

"My nigga you got people tryna break into your shit now?" Drake said as he walked beside August as they made there way to the side door that was slightly ajar in the kitchen.

"I don't know but they are going to regret it," August said looking around trying to find what caused the alarm to sound off. "They picked the wrong nigga to fuck with."

As they reached the door, a figure came into the door way. August cocked his gun. He would be damned if he came to Atlanta only for someone try to run up in his house with his family inside.

When the person saw a gun being pointed at them, they immediately started screaming, "NIGGA DON'T SHOOT, IT'S ME!"

Drake flipped the light switch to find Chris standing with his hands up.

"Yo what is wrong with you," August said putting his gun down pulling his brother completely into the house before shutting the door. "you must have been ready to meet death."

"Jesus," Chris said grabbing his chest.  He knew August was really going to shoot. "I called you like 10 times to tell you I was on my way.  So I was trying doors to see if any door was unlocked."

August looked at him like "really".

"Yeah I know you wouldn't have a door unlocked, but I remember Becca telling me about the spare key in between the loose brick. So I unlocked the door and went back to the car to get my suitcase, but then that dumbass alarm went off."

August and Drake just shook their head, "Ain't you stayin' downtown?"

Chris was about to speak but August put his hand up, "You know what, I don't care right now, I'm hella tired so you can explain the rest later."

August was mad as hell as he walked away, but then he doubled back, "and give me my damn key."  Chris handed August the spare key while following him out the kitchen.

"I don't know why Becca had this out there anyway," he said going up the staircase.

"Aye B, y'all can come out, it was just Chris's bighead ass not being smart," August yelled as he reached the top step.

Becca swung the door open with her gun pointed.

"Damn girl," August said backing up from  the door "I said it was good."

"I have to be prepared, you could have gotten punk'd and they made you say that."

August looked at Becca in shock.  He was surprised she would think that would ever happen.  August would die before directing harm towards her or Kimberly.

"Clearly you and Chris have been drinking the same water," August walked past Becca and picked up Kimberly. He softened his face when lookedat his Angel," sorry Uncle Chris scared you baby girl."

"What's Chris doing here," Lo asked curiously.  She just saw him earlier in the evening and wasn't planning on seeing him again.

"'Your guess is as good as mine.  He is in the guest room down the hall.  Drake is back in the room.

Lo nodded her head as she kissed Kimberly's forehead before heading out the room, but not before stopping in front of Becca, "We are going to talk about this little girl," she said shifting her eyes towards the gun in Becca's hand before walking out.

"You want to sleep with us," Becca asked looking at Kimberly.

"Nah she good," August spoke for her. "You can go to the room, I'm going to put her to sleep."

August wasn't speaking in his usual sweet fiancé tone he usually spoke in. He didn't even look at her.

"Okay," Becca said in a low tone. She kissed Kimberly's cheek and walked back to their bedroom.

She put her gun away and laid in bed while flipping through channels.

***

"Baby I'm at August and Becca's house," Chris said as he sat at the edge of the bed lighting up a freshly rolled blunt.

"Okay," China said in a low tone.

"China I don't want you to be alone tonight. Please let me stay with you," Chris said in a soft tone.

"I need time to myself. I would have rather gone back home to our son, but since there was no flights right now, I'm stuck here."

Chris closed his eyes as he shook his head.

*EARLIER THAT NIGHT*

When China saw Chris and London hug and say "our baby," China became distraught with so many emotions. However, she would be damned if she was going to sit in the hall crying like a bitch.

Chris was in his suites living room when he heard someone bangin on the door.

"Who fuck bangin on the door like police," he said to himself as he walked to the door. "Who is it?"

"Your WIFE," China yelled from the other side.

Chris immediately opened the door, "baby! What are you doing here?"

Chris was shocked to she her. After getting over his initial shock, he looked at her puffy red eyes and could tell she had been crying.

"What's wrong China," he said closing the door behind her gently pulling her into a hug, but she immediately backed out of his embrace and walked over to the living room.

Neither one said anything. Chris knew he better not speak until China said what was wrong with her.

"I saw London," she said with her arms crossed.

Chris swore to himself as he slowly walked over to the chair near China taking a seat.

"So the baby is yours," China said not asking, but in a statement.

"Yes it is," Chris said looking at China watching her body language. He wasn't sure if she was going to break down and cry or come at him swingin. Either way he was ready.

"You both seem happy," China said looking at Chris.

"Look baby it doesn't matter if I'm happy or not about it," Chris started to say dodging any confirmation China was seeking. "I will do my part in taking care of the baby."

"So how will I and your son play a part?"

"China, you're my wife. That's not changing no matter what's going on on and my son will always be a priority of mine," Chris said being sincere.

"What about your feelings for London, you still have them?," she asked looking up at him. "Don't lie Chris."

"I uh...... look at the end of the day I still choose you," Chris said trying his best to smooth things over.

She scuffed at him not answering her question.

"I hear what you're saying," she paused, "but I can't help but wonder if it's because London didn't choose you."

They both just looked at each other.

The cool breeze that blew in from the open balcony door was the only thing cooling this heated discussion down. The stare they gave each other was interrupted by a text notification from China's phone.

She looked down to read her text.  It was from her friend who worked at the Atlanta airport letting her know there were no more flights leaving until the morning. She contacted her friend before going to Chris's hotel room.

"I guess I'm stuck here for the night," she said sitting her phone down on the coffee table.

"Okay, well do you want to talk more about this?"

"Honestly I need time to myself," she said looking away from him.

They decided it was best Chris stay at August's house for the night. Chris knew it was a lot for China to take in.

*PRESENT TIME*

Chris and China were just sitting on the phone not saying anything.

"I'm going to bed Chris," China said sounding defeated.

"Okay," Chris said in a sad voice. He hated that this whole situation was happening and that so much pain was in the atmosphere. "I love you China."

There was a long pause.

"You there," Chris asked waiting for her response.

"I'm here," China said before pausing again. "I'm sitting here trying to take in your 'I love you' to see if I still feel your heart and soul behind those words."

"Baby please don't---" China cut him off.

"I love you too Chris. Good night."  She hung up.

Chris held the phone against his ear long after she hung up. "What have I done?" He whispered to himself.

***
It wasn't long before August came in the room locking the door behind him before taking off his tshirt and climbing in the bed. He put his gun away and laid down facing away from Becca not saying anything.

After a few minutes of no talking between them, just from the television, she shut it off.

"August we not about to start this baby," Becca looking down at August as he continued to have his back towards her.

"Start what Rebecca," he said in an annoyed tone.

"Oh so you using my whole name. Now I know you're upset,"  she said pulling on his arms so he would turn to face her. "We not about to go to sleep mad Aug. You know I don't like that."

August did know that, so he sat up and looked at her. Her look of concern and her big beautiful eyes made him soften on the inside. It was hard for August to ever be upset about anything when it came to her.

"Okay, I don't like how you assumed that I wouldn't protect you. That me, August Alsina could get punked. You seriously think that I would put you or my child is harms way before laying down my life?"

Becca bit her bottom lip," I don't think you would baby, I was just being extra cautious."

"Do you trust me," he asked her.

"Yes I do," she said grabbing his hand and intertwining her fingers with his. "You know I do August."

"Well trust me when I say I would never intentionally put you in harms way."

"Okay baby," she climbed on top facing him. "I'm sorry I upset you."

August grinned at her, "how you gonna make it up to me?"

"Ill make you breakfast," Becca smiled knowing that's not what he wanted.

"Hmmm okay you can do that, but how about a snack right now," he said laying her down on her back.

"You know I'm not turning that down," Becca said biting her bottom lip as she felt her body shiver as August planted kisses down her soft skin.

"You have no choice," he laughed before devouring her wetness.

___________

Vote and Comment for next chapter!!!

-Lys💜

Revised 9/2019

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 563 32
Sequel to Bestfriend‼️ Read and enjoy!
233K 7.9K 62
Copyright © 2016-18 by "BarbieZari" All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever with...
5.1M 156K 67
⚠️ Published version Available in Paperback & E-Book through Amazon! This WattPad version is a well-loved rough draft, enjoy it! But be warned it's t...
178K 7.1K 37
Two and a half years later after the night of their wedding, and the night of the kidnapping. August is stuck struggling trying to raise four kids on...