The Red Game [ Teenlock/Johnl...

By Pixiiefication

You can't erase the mistakes you've made in the past, and God knows how many you've made... For John, this wh... More

The Red Game.
Awaken.
Author's note #1
The Flat.
Author's note #2
Control.
Author's Notes #3 or 'Please Forgive me.'
John.
Author's Notes #4 or ''Ha ha ha ha, I'm still alive.''
I'll tell you what happened... Author's Notes #5
Author's Notes #6, I'M BACK.
Tell me about your Demons.
In Shock.
Author's Notes #7: A new start.
Author's Notes #8: I AM BLOODY SORRY AGAIN.
The Darken Heart Of A Broken Mind, Part 1.

Sherlock.

916 21 10
By Pixiiefication

I'm back to school. It felt weird to put on my uniform and enter that victorian-styled building again. I feel like Harry Potter when he went back to Hogwarts for his second year. I had a Math and French class this morning, very less exciting than learning spells against dark forces. I wasn't listening, I was...somewhere else. It's lunch time. I was putting my books in my locker when someone yelled my name. I turn around and got a hug attack from Sarah, the closest friend I ever had since a long time. She almost had tears in her eyes.

"John, where have you been?! You didn't texted me or called me. I was worried, do you know that?!", she said holding my shoulders.

"Something surreal happened to me. You'll never believe me."

------------

Sarah and I were sitting in the main stairs of the school. I told her how I met Sherlock Holmes, everything that happened. She's the first person to be told about this story. She couldn't believe me, as I said.

"Oh my god, this is...wow!"

"Yeah... Unbelievable, right?"

"Yeah, but poor Sherlock... Have you texted him?"

"A bit. But, we just meet and... I don't know, he's..."

"A psychopath freak."

We turned towards the voice. It was Sally Donovan's voice. What does she wants? She's such a trouble maker. Sarah told me that last year, her and Sally were in a fight because she couldn't stop inventing rumors on her. Since that day, they hate each other.

"That was uncalled for, Sally. You don't even know him!"

"Hi, John. Sarah...." She answered totally ignoring what I said. The two girls' stares were full of hate.

"Why are you saying this about Sherlock..." I asked.

"I'm just telling the truth. You are the one that doesn't know nothing about him. He's dangerous, I'm warning you. Stay away from Sherlock Holmes. You're going to regret it, John."

"You're wrong, Sally. You must be mistaken him with someone else. He's absolutely not like you said..."

"Oh my god, poor John. You actually think he's your friend? How cute. Sherlock Holmes don't have friends and you're not an exception."

"Sally, shut it now!", Sarah stood in front of Sally.

"Get out my face, stupid bitch!"

Sarah punched her right on the nose.

"You...", Donovan's nose is bleeding a bit, she hits back Sarah with a powerful punch. She walks in front of her and grab her shoulders.

"LET ME GO, SALLY!"

Sarah took Sally's shoulders and pushed her backwards. Sally lost equilibrium and fall down the stairs. She brutally hit the ground. Sarah and I stand there, shocked. People kneeled around Sally. The security of the school arrived quickly to help Sally. A student talk to a guard and point us. The guard came closer to us, he seems really mad. Sarah's nose bleeding but I'm too in shock, I can't talk or move.

"You two, follow me now."

"Wait! He's not involved in the fight or anything! It was between Sally and I, I swear!"

Sarah, what are you doing?! The guard look at me then back to Sarah.

"Ok, you'll follow me but you..." He pointed me, "Stay out of problems next time. Go.", he puts his hand on Sarah's shoulders and grab her inside the school.

--------------

Later, I received a text from Sarah in Art class.

• I got suspended from school for a whole month! I can't believe it! But Sally got a suspension too... Plus, my parents punished me, I can't go outside till I'm not back at school...

But, I still have my phone. If you need to talk, I'm there. Ok, John?

-love, Sarah.

Poor Sarah, she doesn't deserved it.

• Thank you, Sarah. I wasn't thinking that it would turn like that. That was unexpected. But, do you think Sally is right about Sherlock...?

-JW

It took a couple of minutes before she answered. My phone vibrated in my pocket.

• Sally is a troublemaker, don't listen to her. I know you, John. If Sherlock Holmes would have been a bad person, you would have felt it.

-Sarah

She's right. I always had that bad feeling when I met someone with bad intention and I haven't got that feeling when I found Sherlock in the alley or when I visit him at St.Barts. Yeah, let's forget what Sally said.

• Thank you, Sarah.

-JW

The bell rings.

--------------------------------------------

• Sherlock P.O.V.

I'm back to my flat, a old factory where I've been living for a year now. It felt weird to be back in it, it has been 4 days. I found my coat on my couch, it remembered me the night... Whatever. I wanted to take a shower, so I did. I think I stay in it around 30 minutes before getting out. The whole bathroom is filled with a light mist. I stopped in front of my mirror, pass my hand to wipe the steam off it so I could see myself. I stare at my reflect for long minutes.

I have bruises that hurts at touch, dark blue spots all over me. I still have marks of when I used to... Well.

I pass my hand through my wet curly hair, grimacing at the mess he did me... I felt something running down my face, I checked my reflection. Unbelievable, I'm crying. My hands, they're shaking. My breathing accelerated as my heart. I smirked.

"Look at you, Sherlock.", I whispered to myself, lifting my hands in front of my eyes. "You're scared."

I couldn't stop, I needed to cry.

So I did.

------------

It's the middle of the afternoon now. I'm sitting in my chair, waiting when my brother stepped in the doorway.

I knew he would come. He's smiling as usual but, there's something different about it. He's dressed very well as usual, it's not a choice when you work for the British Gouvernement. He acts like he doesn't enjoyed it, but I know he does.

"Mycroft."

"Sherlock."

He sat down in the chair in front of me and sighed in relief.

" Sherlock. You're no longer safe here. Moriarty knows you're living in here, even if it's hidden from everyone's eyes."

"Certainly not from yours."

"You need a new apartment.", ignoring what I said. "I have a amazing condominium in the centre of So-"

"I exactly know where I can find a flat.", I cut.

He stares at me with amused eyes.

"Really?"

I raised a eyebrow at him. He clears his throat.

"Sherlock, one last thing."

"What?", not even looking at him.

"Stay away from John Watson."

I frowned.

"Why?", the tone of my voice sounds more questioning than it have should be.

"You chase criminals. We both know that they like to chase back, I'm sure you wouldn't want to hurt your new... friend."

"He's not my friend."

"Yes, he is."

I put my hands under my chin.

"I'll call someone that I know that have a vacant apartment for me. Thank you, Mycroft."

He didn't move from the chair. He's looking at me.

"What's special about that John Watson?"

"Why do you want to know that?"

"I want to see what you saw in him."

Silence. We stare at each other for a minute. He's obviously waiting for a answer, I'm obviously waiting for him to get out.

"Sherlock..."

"Out."

"Sherlock Holmes!"

"OUT!"

Mycroft stood up immediately and shouted while walking out.

"We will have this discussion later, Sherlock Holmes. And you better find a flat!"

"Of course, Mycroft!", I shouted back.

Then, he was gone. I put out my phone out of my pocket. I dialled a number.

"Yes, Miss.Hudson? It's Sherlock. I was wondering if your second flat was still vacant..."

-------------------------------------------

• John P.O.V.

The last period of the day is finished. I walk to my locker, open it and I found a beige envelop with a red seal on it. I looked around, it must be for me since there's no one else in my locker. I put it in my bag and left.

Outside, they were a woman standing next to my bike.

"John Watson?"

"Yeah, excuse me I just want to take my bike...Wait, how do you know my name?"

She smiled.

"I don't think you'll need your bike. If you may follow me?"

A black car arrived next to us. I looked at her and she showed me the way. I didn't really have any choices. I enter the car and we started rolling. The same woman is sitting next to me. She's on her phone, texting since the beginning of the ride.

"Er-can I ask you a question...?"

"Yeah, what is it?", she said not quitting the screen of her cellphone.

"Where are we going?"

"Oh, that...", she look at me, "I can't tell you, sorry."

"Ok...", I'm stressed now. "What's your name?"

"Er, Athena."

"Not your real name, right?"

She smiled at me, feeling sorry.

The car stopped. "Athena" opened her door and come to open mine. We're in a abandoned building, a warehouse, I would say. In front of us, there's a man standing with an umbrella in his hand. He's around 10 meters away from me. He's smiling like a devil.

"John!" He called like if we know each other. "John Watson... Come closer."

"Where am I ?", I asked coldly.

"We are presently in an abandoned warehouse, inactive for years. But really, it doesn't matter."

"Who are you?"

"Calm down, John. I'm not your enemy. I'm Mycroft Holmes, Sherlock's older brother."

"Well, hi. What do you want?"

"I just wanted to put a face on a name, John."

"Sherlock talk about me to you?", I ask, surprised.

"No, of course not. I, how could I say, did my research."

My phone vibrated in my pocket. I checked. It was a text from Sherlock.

• 221B Baker Street.

Come if convenient.

-SH

"You know, most of people avoid being in any relation with my little brother. But, you didn't seem to be most of people, am I wrong, John?"

"What do you mean?"

"You consider him like one of your friends, am I right? You're such a loyal boy. When you find him in that alleyway, you already accepted him in your life. Since that exact moment, you would do everything for him, even if he's...special." He paused. "I know you know how my brother is."

"He's might be different but he deserves respect, that's was I think. I talked to him. He's clever, clever than us. He deserves respect, that's all." I said.

"So loyal... And you haven't see anything..."

My phone vibrated again. It's Sherlock again.

• If inconvenient,

Come anyway.

-SH

"I think he likes you." He pointed my phone with his eyes. He's such a sassy man.

"Are we done?", I asked impatiently.

"Yes, we are. The car will take you back home or at my brother's new flat, if you want. But before, one last thing..." He had a smile in the corner. "I am scared for my brother, I'm not going to lie to you, John. I need a bit of informations about what my brother is up to."

"And you'll need my help?"

"Yes, exactly."

"Well, I'm sorry but no."

"I can pay you if you want."

"No."

He steps back.

"Ok, then."

He started walking away, swinging his umbrella.

"Till next time, John. Say hi to Sherlock from me. "

I heard footsteps behind me.

"I need to bring you to Sherlock Holmes' new flat. Please, if you may get in the car.", she said lazily, still texting.

We walk into the car and start rolling in the direction of 221B Baker Street.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 163 7
COMPLETED Watson goes on a journey to find out Holmes's past while Holmes goes on a journey back to the time when he knew a certain girl who changed...
42.8K 1.9K 25
-Johnlock Fanfic- 🍩-What if in an alternate reality people have visual signs of soulmates identity? Names written on their wrists? 🍪-And what if Wi...
110K 2.9K 55
"You are also very protective of those close to you, as I can't imagine that list is very long you have to be. And You are still alone because you fe...
135K 4.1K 27
" Found - to find something that once was lost. " Victoria and Sherlock met in high school, sharing many experiences and being drawn together. Then...