Secrets and Lies!

By shies322

Being engaged to a mobster is it all good? No will you turn into a liar too. How will a good girl change and... More

Secrets and Lies: 1 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 2 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 3 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 4 Breakup the beginning
Secrets and Lies: 5 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 6 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 7 Breakup the Beginning
Sectets and Lies: 8 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 9 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 10 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 11 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 12 Breakup the Beginning
A/N
A/N
Secrets and Lies: 13 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 14 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 15 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 16 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies part 17
Secrets and Lies: 18
Secret and Lies 20
Secrets and Lies 21
Secrets and Lies 22
Secrets and Lies 23
Secrets and Lies 24
Secrets and Lies 25
Secrets and Lies 26
Secrets and Lies 27
Secrets and Lies 28
Secrets and Lies 29
A/N
Merry Christmas 2015!!
Secrets and Lies 30
Happy New Year!
Secrets and Lies 31
Secrets and Lies 32
Secret and Lies 33
Secrets and Lies Part 34
Secrets and Lies Part 35
Secrets and Lies Part 36:
Secrets and Lies Part 37
Secrets and Lies Part 38
Secrets and Lies Part 39
A/N
Secrets and Lies Part 40
Secrets and Lies Part 41
Secrets and Lies Part 42
Tags
Secrets and Lies 43
Secrets and Lies Part 44
Secrets and Lies Part 45
Secrets and Lies Part 46
Secrets and Lies Part 47
Secrets and Lies Part 48
Secrets and Lies Part 49
Secrets and Lies Part 50
Secrets and Lies Part 51
Secrets and Lies. Part 52
Secrets and Lies Part 53
Secrets and Lies Part 54
Secrets and Lies. Part 55
A/n. Happy Fourth to Everyone!!
Secrets and Lies Part 56
Secrets and Lies Part 57
A/N
Secrets and Lies Part 58
Secrets and Lies. Part 59
A/N

Secrets and Lies: 19

308 17 0
By shies322

This is my spin on a KBTBB love one shot. I hope you enjoy it. There is some smut, and violence and strong language please be advised now enjoy!
Comments are appreciated and vote if you want.

Secrets and Lies

Part 19:

Samejima POV continues:

"My phone chirps...."

"Where in place 4 floor basement rear....,." I received a text from Soryu.

"Good!"

"Out"

"Samejima in place leave now!"

"Right sir!"

"Ryo coming now!"

"right!"

I signal Inui that we can go. He looks at me and says, "Samejima, Princess has to use the rest room." He says.
I nod and allowed him to go and take princess to the ladies room.

Inui POV:

We get up from the table. I pull the chair out for my Princess, she gets up and looks at me confused at my actions. I say to her in her ear. "Follow me....."

"Okay...." She says softly.

I walk out towards the restroom door. I walk in then she follows me. We are in the restroom, I checked to see that it is all clear. I turned to her.
"Princess, please just listen." I say.

She looks up to me with a confused face.

"Okay, Ryosuke...." She said with a smile across her lips.

I grasp her left hand and and I placed my weapon and an extra clip in it. Her eyes grew wide. She looks down at her hand and looks up at me.

"Why!?! Soryu said no?" She asked.

"Because I want you to feel better and safe....." I replied.

"Your disobeying an order......" She questioned.

"If he knows your pregnancy he would have said yes......." I said.

"Thank you Ryosuke..... Thank you... Wait, what are you going to use?" She asked.

"Don't worry about it......" I say.

"No I have to worry, I always worry about you......" She says.

"Princess you always worry about me?" I asked.

"Yes I do! So, Please tell me what your going to use?" She shouted.

"Okay calm down.... I have 2 more guns see....." I pointed to the other pistols.

"Okay good!" She sighs.

"Oh, Princess take this too....." I hand her a butterfly knife. Put this in your pocket.

"Okay I got it. Thank you...." She hugs me.

"I will always be loyal to you and protect you! This is my job!" I say.

"Yes I can always trust you to protect me!" She replies.

"I'm glad Princess, now we have to go. Are you ready?" I asked her.

"Yes I am!" She said.

"First, when we leave the rest room. I want to you to follow me. When we reach the table say nothing about the gun and knife." I say quickly.

"I won't tell......" She said.

"Two, you make sure you take care of those babies... Also stay close to me or Samejima." I say.

"Okay I will listen to you.... I promise!"

"I swear I will protect you!" I hug her and I open the ladies room door. I walk of the door. Princess following close behind me. We arrived at the table. Samejima nods toward the exit.

I reach out Princess, and gently push her behind me. I nod at Samejima, I proceed to the exit to the street. I look across the way and I see Blade glaring daggers at me. I look diagonally across from me I see three Ice Dragons. To my left I see two Ice Dragons. To my right I see four.

"Good, Princess will be well protected. I look back to see Samejima and two more Ice Dragons with him. I feel better, now. She'll be fine." I'm calculating in my head.

As we leave the café. I turn to Princess and shield her immediately  from the street. I have her sandwich between the building and me. Two ice Dragons rush in front not makings it obvious that they are protecting her. Out of the corner of my eye I see the douche bag, move towards us. I feel on edge something is wrong. I look to Ms. Sweetness's eyes. She looks back at me. She nods in understanding. I feel better that's she knows me. I take a deep breath. I speed up my paste. She does as well.

Samejima stops suddenly. We are confronted by six Punks. With chains, bats, and knives. The had their weapons all out in the open. Wheeling them with out a care or who gets hurt.

"Inui go to the car, now! I have this!" Samejima shouted.

"Right!" I grab the Princess arm and we began to sprint  towards the parking garage.

"Come on Princess! We are all most there!" I cry out.

I'm begin to pick up speed, before by the time I reach the garage with princess. She was falling behind me about three steps to five steps. And she was coughing trying to catch her breath.

"Damn I forgot what she has told me. She's pregnant, and it is making her body turn against her...." I say to my self.

I slow down to see her panting. She doesn't look good. I stop and wait for her. I have my hands on my weapons ready to use. But I loose my trained sight and I don't see a punk to my left closing on on myself.

Sweetness POV:

I'm running from the café, with Samejima and Inui. I'm tired I am so tired. My body is betrayed me. I want to go sleep in my bed. I want to give up now... But I can't. I'm falling behind them. I'm about three steps to five steps behind. I try to take it deep breath, that's not working. quickly I can't run a half a block. I can't stop from coughing. What am I of my going to do?
I see a punk closing in on Inui. He doesn't see him he has a knife. He's jogging towards Inui. I reach in to my pocket I opened the butterfly knife quickly and threw it. I flung the blade straight into his neck. It hit the target. I staggered back. Hit the brick wall. I begin to fade out.
"He he he ah." My breathing is ragged. I sit there I look up and see the punk with my butterfly knife sticking out his neck. He falls in front of me. The knife he was holding fell at my feet. This knife has a bras-knuckle and the blade is two sided and jagged edge to it. I pick it up. If he stab Inui he would be dead now! I look to Inui with tears falling down my cheeks.

"He could of killed you?" I yelled.

"He didn't! Because of you! Now! Get! Up!" He bellowed.

I'm in shock, but I did what he said. And I place that knife in my boot. I got up and be for I left I snatch the Inui's knife from his neck. We enter the structure looking around. I see we are on level zero we have to go to level 4. That's below ground. Why is that. This is strange to me. This is wrong! I look at Inui and he looks at me. He thinking the same things I am.

"Inui?.............." I say.

"Princess! This is not right.. This is a set up. Stay close to me!" He said.

"Yes... But where did all the punks went?" I said.

"I don't like this! Listen to me! I need you to hide...." He says.

"No! I can't do that!"

"Please Listen! If something happens to you and your babies it will kill me." He pleaded to me...

"Okay I'll do as you say....." I softly answered. I know he's right. I have to protect my children.
He take my hand and we race over to a black van. Behind the van was a door. He open the door and it was a control room of some kind. It was empty no one to be found. This's so strange. But I can see the whole parking structure. All the floors and roof. I can work the controls.

"Good" I whispered.

"Yes Princess?"

"Oh, nothing....." I'm looking on the rooftop and I see Ryo talking to someone. I know him who is he I know that face.

I decided to tape that meeting. I see it later. I turn the volume down. But I caught the end of there conversation.

"Ryo make sure to not be there. I want her dead!" ???? Said.

"??? But Sir, Soryu will not stand for this kind of betrayal." Ryo said.

"Listen up! I am the head of the Ice Dragons do as I say!"

"She is not a part of our world! She is an innocent!" Ryo pleaded.

"Ryo, it's done! Your not on the right floor anyway. She is dead. Now! Your dismissed!"

I turned to Inui. I call out to him.

"Inui.... Come over here... Tell me who this is?...... I can't place him?" I call to him.

"Yes........" He runs over and looks at the computer I was staring at.

"Wait that's Mr. Ryuun! He's the head of the Ice Dragons, he is the Leader! Why is he here? He's here?" Inui is confused.

"oMG! Inui he's setting up Soryu!" I say desperately.

"Why?" Inui asked.

I'll tell you later. We have to find the rest of the troops.

".........." He watched closely.

If all of the troops that Soryu sent here dies. They will remove him from the Ice Dragons." I say as I am searching the cameras. I switch to another level and then I see them tied up on there knees facing the wall. I realize that they are all loyal to Soryu.

"I found them! They are alive! We have to save them!" I shouted turning the camera.

"No you have to stay here!" Inui claimed.

"I can't! they even have Samejima!" I cried out.

"Princess please!" Inui pleaded.

"Okay I will listen to you." I give they're position. And I came up with a plan an we executed it.

"Don't worry Samejima we're coming hang in there." I proclaimed!

To be continue

November 22, 2015
8:25pm

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 4.6K 48
"Stop it, just stop it, " he growled furiously at me, studying in disappointment "How many lies you are going to feed me now, after all, you have his...
82 0 37
Falling in love can be dangerous but what happens when she falls in love with a mafia boss. Will she be able to survive and turn into what his parent...
17.1K 954 31
What will you do when something which is your is not yours anymore? One forgotten promise.. One who remember. One who forget. Heart Break. Betrayal. ...
153K 5.1K 19
"You know I never thought I would fall in love... All of my life I felt like I was incapable of doing so. I would like guys here and there but only f...