A Thug's Only Love

By Miss_Hoodnificent

Chanelle is a 16 year old girl. Tan skin, 5'2",long dark brown curls that hang down her back, has the whole w... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Sequel

Chapter 45

110K 1.6K 140
By Miss_Hoodnificent

A Thug's Only Love: Chapter 45

~Lexis P.O.V.~

Carrying Trey back out to the car, I put him in his car seat. A smile on his face and that shine from his ears. From the corner of my eye I saw Nelle already in the passenger seat, nose deep in her phone.

"Yee you know you ballin' huh?" I said as kissed his chubby cheek. I closed his door and hopped in the drivers seat, starting the car then backing out of the driveway.

"I know you're not mad about his earrings. That would be so hypocritical, you got a collection of 'em yourself." I said looking over at her for a quick second. My left hand on the wheel with my elbow on the window. This is not a big deal, they're just earrings and he was bound to get 'em at some point in time.

"I know, I just wish he would have asked me first." She said reaching over to grab my free hand.

"Nelle Bells, who cares? He's fine and better to do it when their young, doesn't hurt or you can't remember the pain years later." I shrugged looking through the rear view mirror to see Trey's head off to the side nearly asleep.

Alright, I get your point." She said with a small chuckle.

"See? Trippin' for no reason." We pulled up to a red light and I took the opportunity to lean over and give her a kiss. We were actually now headed to the airport. Arlie had asked me earlier on if I could go pick up Nicole for him 'cause his car in the shop.

"Lexis, where we going?" She asked as she now rested her head against the window.

"We're gonna pick up Nicole for Arlie."

"Ohhh, alright."

***

Pulling up to the airport, Nicole and Elizabeth's flight should have already came in by now. Oh God, unless there's delays... Nobody has time for delays of any kind. Especially me, I wanna go home and watch TV.

"Are you gonna stay here or go in?" I asked cutting off the engine and unbuckling my seatbelt.

"We'll chill here. You'll only be like 5-10 minutes anyways." She said. "I saw you had the other car seat in the back, I'll just set it up."

"Aight, I'll be right back." I hopped out, adjusted the Truies first, then proceeded to walk through the doors. Feeling that AC crash against my skin after walking in that heat, was nothing short of soothing relief. Looking at all the sighs, I walked to the waiting / pick up area, whatever a nigga calls it and saw Nicole sitting on Elizabeth's lap.

"Aye you two." I said as I walked up to them. The excited look in Nicole's eyes was all too cute to steer my attention from.

"Wow Lexis, you look so different." She said as she eyed me. I remember Arlie tellin' me Elizabeth, Or Lil' Bit as Arlie called her, had a thing for me back when she was in Oakland, and it was really weird because she was four years older. This was back when I was around fourteen.

"Yee, you still look the same since the last time I saw you." I said casually.

"Hi." Nicole said looking up at me with a cheeky smile.

"Hi Nicole." I cooed, picking her up. "We missed you." She curled herself into the crook of my neck and let out a small yawn. "Plane got you all kinds of tired."

"She didn't sleep at all on the plane." Lil' Bit said rolling the bigger suitcase over to me.

"You got all her stuff?" I asked, last thing we need is to find out a stuffed animal of hers was left here because of Aunt Lil' Bit slacking on her luggage game.

"Yup." She said. I wanted to be farther away from her, just because I still felt weird around her. "You look a lot better."

"I should, based on all the shit I've been goin' through with IRG." I said briefly, why does the walk from the pick up area to the car seem much longer than before? I swear someone added some more miles to this distance 'cause I should be at the car by now.

"It's really doing you good." Glad to know, ain't you got a man back in Houston? Those flirtatious eyes are gonna get you nowhere but trouble, Lil' Bit.

We finally got back to the damn car and I put Nicole in the car seat Arlie gave me.

"You ain't coming?" I asked, closing Nicole's door and walking around to my side. Nelle had turned around so she was facing the little ones.

"No, I'm waiting for a friend to pick me up. Tell Arlie I love him." She said before waving to me and walking away.

"Everything good?" Nelle asked turning back around.

"Mhm, now off to Arlie's then we can go home and I can watch TV."

"Don't you have gang stuff to be doing?" She asked confused.

"Just 'cause I'm in a gang doesn't mean every second of every day has to be spent focused on drugs, dealing, and who needs to het murked for a bad deal. I'm just like any other person, aside from how I get money."

I feel like that aspect gets lost. Everyone thinks as a "Thug" they do nothing but sit at a trap, gun on the table, blunt in the hand and a stripper on their lap. When that ain't the case- at least not with me and everyone else in IRG. Then again we are a very different gang, money still on our minds but we still got the morals we originally had instilled in us before we were jumped.

***

I pulled to Arlie's house within minutes and nearly died when I saw his car parked in the driveway. He had an all black Lamborghini Gallardo accented with chrome rims, that was a beauty he had in his driveway.

"Nelle Bells, wake up." I said as I was poking her cheek, like one of those annoying kids who bothers the hell out of their mother due to pure boredom.

"I'm up." She said in a croaky voice. You left me alone to drive because you decided to take a nap, I was so lonely. I turned on the radio and they even knew I was lonesome because they played "Lonely" by Akon.

"Good, help me get the kids out. I'll get Trey." Yesss, needa get my mini me.

She shook her head with a small laugh like she knew the reason why I chose Trey.

~Arlie P.O.V.~

I was all too excited for my little girl to come home. It's been so quiet around the house and I often found myself constantly going into her room to check on her throughout the night out of habit.

The door swung open and Nelle walked in holding Nicole.

"Awe, she's so sleepy." I said peeling her off of Nelle. "I missed you so much." I continued to say as I planted kisses on her forehead.

"Flight got her tired." Lexis said following inside with her small luggage bag and Trey.

"Aye you guys and thanks for picking her up. I would have gone if I knew how long the mechanic was going to take." I took a better look at Trey and laughed when I saw his ears. "Y'all already got his ears pierced?" I haven't even taken Nicole, mainly because I don't want to hear or see her cry when they do it.

"Jay and BV took him to get his ears pierced. My son lookin' more like a G each day." He said so proudly. I'm just waiting for the day when I see a pair of baby Trues on Trey.

"He looks like he's content." I have to say, Trey was one of the chillest babies ever. Nicole was such a brat at his age but Trey just chills and goes with the flow. Not like he has much of a choice but he's never fussy- that I've seen.

"You care if we kick here for a bit? I'm tired of driving." He said with a laugh, Nelle had reached over and grabbed Trey, leaving a confused look on Lexis. "Just take the mini G why don't you." I just laughed.

"You already know I don't give a shit." I sat down and laid Nicole out along my chest, rubbing her little back. "So what's new with everyone?" I asked, I'm waiting to be amused.

"Well Nelle n I just got back from breakfast with Javier and Riley. We ere talkin' about doin' a big camping outing type thing. Bring the kids and dogs too." Lexis said taking a seat next to me.

"Really? Camping?" He nodded. "I'm down to go. Anything to get out of Oakland for a few days would be nice." I said.

"Alright, we're going this weekend." I watched him steal Trey from Nelle and the look of satisfaction on his face had me shakin' my head.

"Well I'm gonna see Marcus and Varo later on tonight so I'll tell 'em when I see 'em." I don't know what to expect out of this. Everything and anything can happen.

~Riley P.O.V.~

Javier and I spent a little bit of time sitting in his truck. I was still pissed off at the damn waitress. She had no business to stay ogling-

"Riley, don't let her get to you." Javier said with a teasing laugh.

"It's not funny." I snapped at him. He might find it funny, but I don't.

"Aight,first of all drop the attitude. Second, it's funny to see you jealous. I wasn't even as much as giving her the time of day." He said more sternly.

"Well it pissed me off. Can we please just drop it?" I asked. At this point I really didn't want to talk about it anymore.

"Will you drop your attitude?"

"Yes Javier." I make no promises so it's probably best I just remain quiet for the rest of the car ride. I watched him start the car and turn around swiftly to pack out of the parking space.

"You better." I turned my head to look out the window, the world flashing by as we drove. It was a silent ride but it was nice. His car smelled so good. It smelled like his cologne and I couldn't get enough of it. I looked up to see his face. He was so handsome and he was all mine.

"I can feel you staring, ya know?" He said with a snide smirk.

"Oh, Oops sorry" That burning feeling flourishing throughout my cheeks and crawling down my neck.

"It's all good. I have that affect on females." He said with a chuckle he knew I liked.

"You're such a dork." I said smiling up at him.

"Yee but it's all good." We pulled up to my house and my smile drooped down to a frown. "We'll talk later on alright?" He said reaching across to give me a kiss on my cheek.

"My parents aren't home, want to come inside for a little while?"

"Oooh you're a freak but yee I'll chill for a little bit." Cutting off his engine, we hopped out. I pulled out my spare key amd unlocked the door, closing it behind us and locking it.

~Saturday Morning~

~Nelle P.O.V.~

This weekend we were going on our little camping family thing. I was more than excited for this, just because of the fact we all get to be out of our houses and doing something new.

"Nelle Bells! I got Trey in the car and the dog in the back. We still gotta get Varo and Marcus." I heard Lexis call out from outside.

"Okay!" I called out. I grabbed my bag of necessities and made sure I turned everything off upstairs before making my way outside to the car.

"You good?" He asked when I got in the car finally. I nodded my head and put my hair up in a messy bun, I was already feeling the heat and the weekend's only just begun.

A silent but comfortable car ride later, we were at Varo's house. Marcus wasn't already there like we were expecting so I guess we'll have to swing by his house too. Varo put his things in the back and hopped up to front most seats where Trey was.

"Aye y'all what's on n' poppin'?" Varo said as he sat right next to Trey.

"Aye man, not much. You?" Lexis said

"I'm actually pumped to go. Marcus ain't goin', he got somethin' to deal with." I watched him lean closer to get a better look at Trey and saw the smile followed by a laugh come from Varo. "Ooh Trey lookin' fly."

"Ain't he? I'm tellin' y'all, Trey gon' be so stuntin' when he's older." Lexis said and I just rolled my eyes but laughed as well. "Marcus missin' out."

"Sucks for him." Varo said.

We were driving along, about half way through the ride we were just asking each other a bunch of random questions. One of Varo's caught us by surprise.

"Alright y'all, what would happen if y'all had another baby? Ya know, 'cause I know for a fact that an only child probably ain't fun at all." He said fidgeting with something on Trey's carseat.

"I'm not planning on another anytime soon but if it happens, then it happens, I guess?" Lexis said with a shrug of his shoulders. "Later on down the line would be fine but not anytime soon."

"I agree with Lexis. What if you had a child, Varo-"

"Whoa whoa whoa. I may love to dive deep in the pussy, raw even at times but I already know I ain't havin' kids till I'm closer to my late twenties. I got no time for a child because my ass ain't responsible. I barely take care of myself, let alone a significant female and child. So nope."

"You're so sure about that?" Lexis asked.

"Yes I am. I already know." He said with a big smile. Well glad to know you won't be tainting the world with your children.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Reincarnated By Miss G

General Fiction

806K 20.2K 43
This Is The Sequel To "Redemption" And The 8th Book In My "Thug Love Series". Be Sure To Have Read The Other Books Before Reading This One. Order Is...
43.4K 1.2K 25
BOOK 2 OF DON'T LOVE A THUG! 23 year old Andre is the oldest son of the Carter family. He worked with his dad. He has a daughter and a annoying ass b...
198K 5.3K 10
A "Thug Love Series" Short Story / Fan Fiction Hope Y'all Enjoy -Miss_Hoodnificent
272K 5.8K 50
Jamie Deja John, a shy 17 year old. Jamie is your typical 17 year old. Likes shopping and technology. Jamie has dated before but they were short rela...