Married by Elvis to my Princi...

By Bearkoda

Who would ever think that one night drunk would result in marriage? Well Katerina Wilson didn't until the mor... More

UPDATE
Married by Elvis to my Principle/English Teacher. great huh?
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Contest
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 20.5
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue
Wedding =)

Explination

29.2K 271 6
By Bearkoda

Hey guys, So if you had seen my little ramble in the last chapter you will have learned that i was at a camp all week, (Camp Attitude, where you go and you are buddies to a disabled kid all week and you play wit them and it gives their parent a break. Look it up!) and i did have wifi but i was not allowed to charge my ipod, SO i could only get tht really small chapter 7. BUT i am back now and plan to write. In the morning cause I am super TIRED!!! I just got home, (Its 3:30am wehre i live) and the car ride in itself was 12-14 hours. THEN our bus got a flat. And i was the only one who could fix it (Dad owns a Michanic shop) so i had to fix it and was very limited on my supplies so I had to pull a MicGiver. (sp) SO yea hope this explains to yall everything. I am going to sleep in untli around 2pm and then write. THIS IS MY BABY! i mean i had been working on deep secrets from me for about 3 years now and i just came up wit MBETMPET while sitting in a car. SO haha yea.

AGAIN ALL OF YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH! I WAS LOOKING AND I HAD OVER 1000 READS(thats a lot for me) and was exstatic!!! Ok.I am going to bed. NIGHT TO YOU ALL! (COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE! if you truly like this book then i hope you will. And THIS IS ALSO WHERE YOU CAN POST BOOK TITLES THAT YOU WANT ME TO READ OR PROF OR ANYTHING but only on here. I am too lazy to delete them but it will make me super sad ifyu try and pot it on the actualy story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3M 64.4K 10
Love comes in all shapes and forms, but Kelly Young had no idea it'd come in the form of her most hated teacher, Mr. Todd. •A Student x Teacher Roman...
41 2 2
Hayley starts back at college, this being her second year. She meets her new, hot, young lecturer (teacher) and instantly takes a liking to him. She...
346K 10.2K 24
Alex has everything going for her: she is liked by everyone in her school, her grades are amazing and she has just met Kate-the most incredible girl...
472K 11.7K 40
Sarah has a new teacher, Mr Hills. Her ex gym trainer. The one she used to crush on, two years prior. He's a conceited jerk, and that's what trigge...