You're Not Different

By jooseyo_

Oh Haru is different. Like, really different. It's her eyes. One is blue, one is brown. She's been hurt, avoi... More

Intro to The Characters:
You're Cool
You're Cute
You're Sleepy
You're Secretive
You're Hungry
You're Weird
You're Dreaming
You're Beautiful
You're Cold
You're Touched
You're Stunned
You're Sick
You're Happy
You're Shy
You're Memorable
You're Skipping
OST Mini-List~
You're Concerned
You're Terrified
You're a Liar
You're Falling
You're Decided Pt. 1
You're Decided Pt. 2
You're New
You Feel Better Now?
You're Replacing it With Another?
You're Caught in the Act
You're... Is This Real?
You're Running
You're Leaving
You're Parting Away
You're Shocked
You're Tricked
~THANK YOU~
You're in Danger
You're Mine
You're My Everything
You're Not Different
*SPECIAL*
You're Done: My Final Note
IT'S POSTED~
4K? 4K! WTF?

You've Been Seen

2.9K 131 49
By jooseyo_

Is it fate that we met up again? Or is just luck? Either or, I hate both.

________________________________

Haru tossed and turned in her bed. That laugh haunted her. It was funny how usually laughter should be happy, but in this case--- not. She checked the time: 9:00am. At least she did sleep well. Haru slumped in her seat in front of the mirror. She grabbed her brush and brushed her now shoulder-length hair. The door banged open, she could tell it was N.

''Hyuk! I got my driver license!'' He boasted

''Hello Hakyeon, did you eat breakfast?'' Mrs. Han asked

''Yes I did mother.'' He replied

Next door Haru heard a muffled thump and footsteps. Hyuk's door opened. ''Hyung... I'm up here... You woke me up.'' His voice passed by her door.

Haru smiled to herself and got up to walk to her closet. She pulled out her café uniform. ''Hello N.'' She greeted.

N smiled widely, ''Haru I got my---''

''I heard...'' Haru chuckled, ''I heard you from the moment you stepped in. You're so loud.''

''Sorry. Anyways, do you want me to drive you to the café?''

''Sure. I'll grab my bag, hold on.''

N stepped on the brake, ''Okay! Have a fun day!''

''Thanks mom.'' Haru teased

''Oh shut up and get out.'' He snapped

Haru giggled and waved goodbye. She saw Hongbin setting up the chairs, ''Here already? I thought I was the only person who came first...''

Hongbin laughed, "Nah."

She hung up her bag and stood behind the cash register, waiting for a customer.

---

Jimin's eyes sprung open, "New day! Kookie wake up!" He shook his younger friend.

Jungkook mumbled something and rolled over.

"What? I didn't here you."

Jungkook mumbled again.

"Louder." Jimin said

"I said SHUT UP YOU SMALL PERSON!" Jungkook screamed, "I WANT TO SLEEP!" He roared.

Jimin stumbled back, startled obviously. "Party pooper."

"You're the one who pooped my sleep. Go bother Yoonji or Mihi--- wait no not her."

Jimin smirked, he knew what to get Jungkook out of bed.

Mihi had the same smirk as she strode over her boyfriend. She bent down to his ear and blew in it, "Babe, get up~" she cooed

His eyes snapped open. Jungkook flew out his sheets, "Damn you Park Jimin! You know I get flustered at these type of things! I have an evil girlfriend too!"

Mihi laughed. "Hurry and get ready. Yoonji is taking us to a really nice café. Apparently it's really high ratings, good ones. Their coffee is good."

"Fine fine." Jungkook rolled his eyes.

Jimin made eye contact with Yoonji, who was silent this whole time, and smiled. Yoonji felt her cheeks heat up. She whipped her head away and distracted herself with her phone. Jimin smirked, timid. He brushed his bangs and put his SnapBack on.

"Tha-that's nice..." Yoonji complimented

Jimin smiled, "Thanks, my gi--- my friend gave it to me a long time ago..." He wondered, why did I bring this?

Yoonji grinned, "It's cool."

Jimin gazed at it for a long time with a semi-heavy heart, "Yeah..."

"Is something wrong?"

"No... It's... Nothing." He smiled and took her arm, "Let's go."

"It's really modern, right?" Yoonji bubbled, "This place is also a bit famous because recently there's a worker there that's REALLY handsome."

"Really?!" Mihi gaped

Yoonji nodded

Jungkook and Jimin sighed, "Girls..."

They opened the door, the little bell ringing. "Hello!" The manager greeted. They took a seat near the corner.

---

"Okay, that'll be 10000₩ please." Haru asked

The female customer handed her the bill, "Thank you! Just please wait over here and Hongbin will hand you your order."

"Yes!" The female customer said with pink cheeks as Hongbin smiled at her.

Haru chuckled to herself. Hongbin has become the 'hot issue' ever since she and him got the summer job. The female customer bowed generously and blushed madly.

"Seriously, keep doing that and you'll cause a heart attack to the female customers." Haru said

"But it's because of a good thing, my gorgeous looks." Hongbin flicked his hair

Haru rolled her eyes, "Puh-lease. Your smile is going to start a riot."

"Then should I not smile?" Hongbin frowned

Haru sighed, "Oh shut up. You win, fine!"

"Hello!" The manager greeted as the door bell jingled

Her glanced then looked fully. Her eyes turned into the size of the earth. One, two, three, four. All of them (plus a new face) walked in. Haru dashed behind Hongbin, shivering her face into his back.
"Whatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhat?!" He blurted

"T-them..." She whispered

"What?"

"It's... Just---it--- It's him! " she said

Hongbin directed his eyesight over to the corner where the new customers walked in. "I'm still confused."

Haru let out a gruff sigh, "Him as in the one that I used to date!"

He shook his head, "Still confused. Hold up. Manager-Nim!"

The manager looked up from his laptop, "Hm? Is everything alright?''

"We need a 5 minute break for a sec."

"Sure, 5 minutes only."

Haru dragged Hongbin back into the café. Hongbin put a hand on her shoulder, "Haru, you're vibrating."

"Well duh. He's here. Why is he here?"

Hongbin out his hands in the air, "Okay, just blurt out who is he?!"

"You saw those 4 people just come in. Right?"

Hongbin nodded.

"I used to date him. He is the one I told you and the others about. Remember on Hyuk's birthday I told you my past?"

"Yeah."

"That's him. Park Jimin. And my other friends. And som other girl." Some other girl. Haru repeated in her head. She did seem close with Jimin... Are they dating?

Hongbin's mouth gaped open. "Wh- Wow."

"And I don't know what to do! What if he recognizes me?!"

"Don't you want him to?"

"No! I wanted to cut all ties! I wanted to leave my dark past!" She panicked, "I don't know what to do! I have to take their order and talk with them!"

"Well there's a 50/50 chance that he might not recognize you. You said back then your hair was longer, right? Your eyes were different too, right?"

"Yeah they were. But what about my voice? Also, eyes and hair don't make a big difference. Argh, Hongbin, what do I do?!"

He chewed on his lip, "I'm out. I can't think."

Haru grabbed his arm, "Just stand by me. Mojo will be distracted by you."

"Mihi? Any why me?"

Haru pointed to her, "See that girl sitting next to that guy with the red shirt? That's Park Mihi, Jimin's sister. The guy in the red shirt is Jungkook. The other girl next to Jimin, I don't know who the hell she is..."

Hongbin nodded, "Ah. But why distracted?"

Haru nudged his head, "Yah! Mr. Hot Issue! Wake up! Since you're the 'Hot Issue' they're probably going to just focus on you."

"So you need me to distract them?"

"Yep. Trust me, it's going to work. I've seen customers order without glancing at me once."

Hongbin chuckles, "Fine. Let's go."

Haru's hand shook and sweated as she walked over there. She trembled as she took out her notebook and pen. Hongbin just stood briefly next to her.

''H-Hi.'' She stated, ''Can I get you something?'' She said in a lower voice. She secretly crossed her fingers and toes, hoping so hard that her cover isn't blown.

''Oh! You're Hongbin, right?'' Mihi said pointing to him

Hongbin blinked, ''Uh, yes.''

''Can I take a picture with you? You're famous online!''

''I am?'' He said

Mihi nodded and pulled out her phone. Jungkook snatched it away, ''No. You can't take pics with other guys, only me.''

Mihi pouted, ''But that was the reason why we came here.'' She whined, ''To see the handsome barista...''

The new girl starred at Hongbin too, eyes awestruck.

''Hello. We would like 3 vanilla cappuccinos and 1 black coffee.'' The new girl said while looking at Hongbin the whole time. Jimin snapped his fingers, ''Yah, Yoonji, focus here!''

So his new girlfriend is named Yoonji... Haru thought. She quickly scribbled down the order.  ''Um, your order will be prepared.'' Haru grabbed Hongbin's arm and dragged him behind the counter.

Her hands shook while she prepared the steamed milk. Hongbin placed his hand over hers, ''Hey, it's fine.''

''I... Can't though.''

''Want to call it a day? Go home early, i'll call Hyu---''

''No. I'll face it. It'll be okay as long as my name isn't mentioned.''

Haru took a deep breath and walked over to the table where her ex was. She placed down gently the mugs of hot coffee.

The bell rang, signalling a new customer.

"Ha~~~ Ru~~~'' Ken cheered as he entered the café

Haru was startled and accidentally spilt the coffee all over her hand.

Damn it, Lee Jaehwan!

--------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 4.8K 24
'and what if I want to be yours Min Yoongi?' 'you know what I am y/n. you can't be serious' -- Y/N, the girl with no friends. No interaction. Nothin...
21.9K 533 18
A simple girl who used to get bullied in the past when she was young is now a fashion designer along with her sister. She didn't got the love she de...
280K 11.8K 55
Broken, Taehyung's parents moved him to a new city for a new start. The shy, fragile boy, lucky enough to have made three friends, suffered judging f...
4.8K 267 34
Kwon Haru, a normal 18 year old, had to move to a prestigious school where she chase her dreams to be a singer. She thought that life will be normal...