I now pronounce you husband a...

By elenaspencer

what would you have done if you had a fight with the CEO of the company you work in and threw a bottle of 7... More

hate at first sight
Meet the CEO
so small a new world part 2
The verdict
The decision
The unexpected
Stupid Me.
Found it!
Proposal
The Talk
No choice
The deal
the aftermath
meet the parents
engagement ring
The Angel in law
unexpected savior
unexpected savior part 2
leave me alone
Waking Up
Two sides of a coin
Home sweet home
midnight visitor
midnight dinner
collecting my thoughts
the unheard
preview of Mr Carter not Brad.
Mr Carter not Brad
heart to heart
the stars
the big news
The wedding march
Let the play begin
change of plans
Enroute
If you want praise, die. If you want blame, marry.
breaking the ice
road trip
roommates
The promise
In sickness and in health
Back to the wolves
Back to the states
Who's the father?
meet kyle
stolen
The revelation
The saviour
The end
Reconcilation
Epilogue

So small a world.

106K 3.4K 115
By elenaspencer

part 1

BRAD CARTERS POV

I smirked when i saw her reaction after figuring out in her mind that i was the CEO after MR. Schimmer addressed me with my name.

It had been 2 days since that supermarket incident and I had wished never to meet  a childish , stupid woman like her. I would have loved to answer her back but grandpa had asked   for a packet of marshamallows . Strange but before he died he wanted to taste something sweet  after all the bitter medicines which he was fed. He knew his time had come but he didnt care . He forced me to go to get marshamallows which was obviously not there in his house.I had to run to the nearest supermarket and get the marshamallows. I was so not intrested in her whining about a wine bottle when i had to rush with marshamallow to my soon to be dead grandfather. If things were less severe I would have loved giving her  a "WINE SHOWER''  which she would never forget for  a week especially since i had to go with a & 7UP spilt on me on a 7hr immediate flight to bury grandpas coffin in Milan. One of his last wishes.

Her face had paled and it looked like she was in a shock. I gave her my signature grin. Well something to look forward to alteast for  a few minutes on the first day in New York. I had loved working  in L.A . 

The people over there were relaxed . They didnt get too hyper seeing me and the paprazzi focused on reality televsion stars etc. I loved my team there with whom i worked. They understood my way of working and didnt give me any qualms about it.

I smiled devilishly.

"Well Good Morning to You Miss ?"

She took a minute to answer.

"Alaina Fletcher" ,she said nervously.

"Mr. Carter lets go, the board meetings going to start in a few minutes."

I remembered about the reason why I was here. I would deal with her later . I would have plenty of time for that. She wasn't going to run anywhere especially with me signing her paycheck.

I nodded to Mr. Schimmer. 

"I will love to talk to you later Ms. Fletcher but as you can see now duty calls."

I said giving her  a tight smile.

She nodded her head meekly .

I turned towards the office gate shifting my focus for the current matter which was very important to me now.

As I entered , everyone stood up. The women fiddling with their hair and their shirt and the men looking at me once saying a greeting and getting back to their work.

"Later People."

I called to them,

Why was the office smelling so strongly of some girly seduction perfume. Suddenly 2 thin tall girls with blonde hair dressed in a barbie pink top and too tight skirt jumped in front of me with their face dolled up with their whole years worth supply of make-up. Guess they were inspired by batman movie a lot.OH my god, they were the ones who had put the whole bottle of perfume. It smelled little bit like one of the models I had gone out  with , I couldnt recollect her name. Mischa or Miranda. What was it. Who cares?

"Mr Carter , how are you? We are very sorry about your grandfather."said one of them.

"Mr Carter ,dont worry you will move on in 5 days. If you have any trouble with finding anything or anyone ,please call me anytime."

Their voice was also equally screetchy.

I had to get out of here before I get a brain haemorhage and kill them .

I  didnt say anything and entered the conference room.I heard Mr Schimmer saying "Ladies get back to work or else he will personally come and fire you."

True except for that I will have to go near them.

I forgot all that as soon as I entered the room. It was a DO or DIE situation for me now.

Thanks grandpa , I muttered sarcastically in my head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

460 91 25
Felicia Simmons is a woman that just wants her freedom. After her divorce with a real estate mogul, she sets out to raise her teenage son and find th...
309K 8K 61
"Treat me like your wife. I want you to give me a chance, give this marriage a chance." He looks at me with those brilliant blue eyes of his. His eye...
282K 12.2K 71
"She was wrong for me on so many levels. For one, she belonged to another, and could never be mine. But even I, was powerless in the face of raw sedu...
395K 9.8K 51
[COMPLETED] #Ranks : #14 on 30/11/18 (category : Ex) #17 on 29/6/19 ( category : adultromance) #57 on 29/6/19 ( category: Suspense) Excerpt : "I can...