Proposal

Authors Note

This chapters dedicated to  IrishSieras,my 2nd follower.Thanks for following me. it means a lot to me :)

Alainas POV

Seriously in the whole city why did he have to come to dash with me all the times. Was New York really so small and what the hell was he doing in the park that too in kingsbridge. Did he have any illicit kids or a girlfriend who has a kid. Whatever why do I care.

"Well you dropped something again on my feet. Guess I should get used to it.",he said with a bored look. "One ice cream for the lady please.",he said to the vendor and removed 10 dollars even though it was a 2 dollar ice cream ."keep the change."

I guess i shouldnt be suprised . Money was like air to him. He had to talk about it or show it to everyone. He coldnt live without that or else he would get withdrawal symptoms.

 " Thank you but I dont need your ice cream. i can pay for my own and why the hell do you need to get used to anything about me. Just please go and leave me alone before "anyone dies or thinks of dying"" , i said quoting with my hands.

He smiled remembering his words from that  day in the office. He smirked. Which infuriated me more.

I turned my back to him and stomped off to dylan.  dylan was looking so sad. I took him in my arms "Hey dy , why are you so sad? are you feeling pain?".

"Nooooh m saddd becousee all chan plaaaay but nooht meei",he said closing  his eyes and covering it with his hands.

I kissed his cheeks before he could cry "Hey dy this is just for a few days and after that you will be even faster then them. I promise. "

"Hulk prohmisee.",he asked seriously.

I laughed, "yeah hulk promise." and kissed him again .

"ahem ahem ah",i heard someones coughing. I turned around. It was brad.

Seriously why was he stalking me. Didnt have some other work like a runinng a company or going out with some model. Is he going to sue me or something for dropping an ice cream.

"Didn't know you had a kid.",he said surprised.

"I dont. Its my sisters. Anyway How does it matter to you.",  said angrily.

"Well, Can i have a word with you mIss fletcher?",he asked seriously, akk humor gone.

whoah what did he want from me now. No ways am I gonna clean his shoes or say an public apology or a condolence for a shoe.

"About what. I believe I dont have any association with you so NO."., i said feeling good to give him an answer.

"You will regret this. Its for your own benefit. Dont be a moody hormonal teenager and just hear me out,",he said coldly.

Like everything revolved around him.

"ok, but you have just 15 seconds before i throw something else on you.",i said boringly.

"oh which reminds me, hey buddy i got this for you.",he gave the ice cream  in his hand which was 2 times  bigger than mine to dylan . who gave him a big grin and said"Thunkkk you".Traitor.

"Oh no problem." He smiled back at him sweetly.

I was surprised. My mouth was open at this conversation going on.

"What I cant talk to kids and give them ice cream. dont worry I'am not a kidnapper.",he winked.

"Ahem ahem, you just have 5 seconds.",i said in an attempt to make him go.

"well you leave me no choice.",he said coldly.

"2 seconds.",i said glaring at him."

"We are getting married.",he said mechanically

"WHATTTTTTTTT?"