The saviour

Brad's POV

I had contacted Matthew to help me since he had connections and the resources to help me.

"Brad,the call was traced back to a warehouse near Brooklyn."

"Brooklyn?Why will Alaina go there?"

"Does she have any relatives there?"

Oh wait Alaina had her sister in Brooklyn .I looked up her number and called her,"Hello?Is this Nina, Alaina's sister?"

"Yes?"

"I'm Brad ,her fiancee.Did she come to meet you?"

"No and she hasn't called us since she eloped with you.We have no relation to her after she didn't even think important enough to tell us about her marriage to a bastard like you.DON'T CALL AGAIN.",she said angrily..

Wow ,looks like Alaina is going to find another reason to hate me after I find her.

"No,Matthew she's not with them."

"Well who else can have a reason to hate you or Alaina to kidnap her.",said Matthew.

I thought about our business rivals.No ,they wouldn't do that.They wouldn't be interested in Alaina. Justin was still in the prison.Anyone in the family wouldn't do that.Wait a minute...LIAM bastard would do it because if Alaina goes than technically i haven't completed my contract and he will get the shares of Carter and Sons and who else will help him none other than his loyal greedy girlfriend ,MELISSA.

"Matthew put cop's outside Melissa's house and Liam's.I want to know information about there every moment and where does she go at what time",i ordered Matthew.

"OK"

"and lets follow the path to the warehouse .I think there's something going on there.",I said to Matthew while running on my way to my car.

AFTER 2 HOURS

We reach the warehouse.Matthew has asked for a backup which are secretly following us at a gap of 5 minutes.

I don't wait before i break the door using my foot.

"Brad ,wait don't be a fool.They will know it's us.",Matthew pleaded.

I encounter two people carrying guns.Matthew shoots one of them,I knock one of them using my knees.Luckily they are down before they can alert others. We slowly follow the pipes and the lights.I hear noises.

"NOoooo please don't kill me..",Alaina was weeping.

"Look,it wont hurt.I will just inject it into your blood and you will be in a coma forever .Even though I had other ideas how to kill you but Liam was against it saying something about fingerprint and proof etc:",Melissa said in her irritating voice.

Before she could administer the drug to Alaina,Matthew and I leapt forward.I jumped on Melissa and Matthew shot the guards down before they could shoot back.

I hugged Alaina."Are you ok?Did she hurt you or do you feel anything?",i asked holding her face with my hands .

she started weeping and covered her face in my chest.I stroked her hair and calmed her down.

Suddenly I heard another gunshot and I saw Matthew had shot Melissa before she could inject me with the drug.

I carried Alaina in my arms to the hospital and there were a lot of cops swarming outside.I kissed her forehead and said,"Sleep little one.I am there .I will take care of you forever."