leave me alone

Alainas POV

“Alaina please wake up”, I heard a voice which I could know from anywhere and would love responding back to it with a sarcastic remark.

But I still couldn’t find any energy to wake up and sort through my thoughts and make it more real going through it. I just wanted to be left alone with my thoughts.

“Leave her Brad, she will wake up when she’s ready.” said a female voice, must be Katherine.

But why was Brad insisting on me waking up after all I ruined his party and image and caused an embarrassment to him. He doesn’t have to sit with me and sort through my problems.

“NO SHE HAS TO GET UP AND CLEAR EVERYTHING.”, he said angrily in fact more angrily than I have heard him till now...

Guess I was right .He’s definitely after his reputation and not for my support crap thing. But it’s fine for me at least he saved me and I am fine with him tramping me. I didn’t expect much from him and not even him saving me but he did so I will tell the truth and try to go away from his life as he surely wouldn’t want me to be the Mrs fake Brad Carter anymore.

I would take a loan or even sell my house to return his money but won’t be his wife after this if he can’t see the truth and support his rapist friend.

God why can’t this get over….Why can’t I open my eyes now even if I want to.

I fell asleep to my dreams.

4 HOURS LATER

I wish I could say I woke up to getting engulfed in the bright rays of sunlight dawning on me and showing me in the right angle. No but I woke up to a bright yellow medical light over my eyes and the doctor using stupid medical terms. I guess they woke me up using medical way. Brad has no patience.

“FINALLY”, an angry voice said which I knew from my heart.