Marvel DC Criminal Minds Chic...

By angrybananapoppy

REQUESTS WELCOME BUT ONLY FOR THE FANDOMS MENTIONED BELOW. ORIGINALS TEEN WOLF MARVEL+DC CBS BULL (JASON BULL... More

How You Meet : Nick Amaro (Law And Order SVU)
First Date: Nick Amaro (Law And Order SVU)
Lip Biting : Nick Amaro (Law And Order SVU)
Drunk : Nick Amaro (Law And Order SVU)
Morning After You Get Drunk : Nick Amaro (Law And Order SVU)
Favourite Thing About You (Physically) Nick Amaro + Jason Bull + Spencer Reid
Favourite Thing About You (Physically) Connor Rhodes + Will Halstead
Favourite Thing About You (Physically) Antonio Dawson
Birthday - (Spencer Reid But Also Luke Callaghan)
Birthday Part Two
Birthday Part Three
How You Meet : The Avengers
(How you meet part two) Sorry : The Avengers
Caught! : Steve Rogers
What you call him to annoy him : Avengers
Who he's jealous of : Avengers
Victorias' Secret Shopping : Originals
Who he's jealous of : Originals
How You Meet : Vampire Diaries
Sexy Time : Damon Salvatore
Drag Me Down : Teen Wolf[One Direction Song Preference]
Keepsakes : TeenWolf
How You Meet : Teen Wolf
Meeting His Mom/Dad : TeenWolf
Stand By You : Teen Wolf
Morning After Your First Time : TeenWolf
What You Steal Of His : TeenWolf
You Don't Want Him To Go : Teen Wolf Isaac
Texts : Avengers
How You Became A Mikaelson. Part One.
Help - Spencer Reid
What dating him is like (Nick Amaro + Jason Bull)
Baby Issues (Will Halstead)
OKAY BUT THOR
Give 'Daddy' A Kiss - Dr James Wilson (House MD)
S M U T Dr James Wilson (House MD)

What Show You Watch With Him: Avengers

667 13 2
By angrybananapoppy

Tony :

You and Tony are huge fans of the TV series Criminal Minds, you would both try to solve the murder/s first. Not to mention that you absolutely love Reid. He's cute and smart and just so adorable! Tony often gets really jello and you would have to convince him that the only man for you is him.

Bruce :

Bruce is a total geek but then again so are you – so you guys bond over Numb3rs. It's one of the coolest shows on TV and the brothers don't look too bad either (if you know what I mean). Bruce doesn't get jealous, he actually finds it cute how you ogle over the two.

Thor :

You're a total fan of anything supernatural. So when you started dating Thor you had to introduce him to your favourite show... The Originals. At the time you didn't actually think that Thor would become a fan but who knew he would become obsessed with it. When you're feeling down he bring your laptop along with hot cocoa and some poptarts and you guys would have an Originals marathon.

Clint :

Clint is a kid so you love to watch Phineas and Ferb together. You guys loving dialoguing. You would be Izzy and he would be Phineas, or if you guys are feeling weird he would be Balgeet and you would be Buford.

Steve :

Steve is a total family man so you guys watch family shows from the nineties or you would put Disney. One of your favourite shows is 7th Heaven. You grew up watching this show with your family and now you watch it would Steve. He loves that you make an effort for him when it comes to these little things.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.3K 324 90
REQUESTS OPEN This is my third book of one- shot or mini series on different fandoms. I will be accepting requests but only for the certain fandoms...
39.1K 426 51
This is a one shot or mini series that has a variety of different scenarios and imagines for most situations in all types of shape or feeling Includ...
172K 3.4K 72
Oneshot stories from your favourite universe :)
27.7K 293 93
Imagines/gifs and one shots Most of the one shots are X reader Started:2018 Finished: 2021 (A/n: i honestly hate everything I wrote in this and want...