Pure

By angellwt_

* * * * * * COMPLETED * * * * * * Pure: adj. - untainted with evil or guilt... More

prologue
one
two
three
FOUR
five
six
seven
Goodbye Zayn...
eight
nine
Taking a break.
I'M BACK IN BUSINESS
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
18
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
JUST TO CLARIFY THINGS
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
PLEASE READ IDK
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
WHILE I WAS GONE
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven
sixty eight
sixty nine
seventy
seventy one
seventy two
seventy three
seventy four
seventy five
RIP Johannah
seventy six
seventy seven
seventy eight
seventy nine
eighty
eighty one
eighty two
eighty three
eighty four
eighty five
eighty six
eighty seven
eighty eight
eighty nine
ninety
epilogue
bonus chapter ;3
THANK YOU

thirty five

6.2K 187 26
By angellwt_

I thought I was going insane the second I heard my mother's voice. Maybe I was. Or maybe I was just hoping I was dreaming it, or imagining it. Unfortunately it wasn't a dream nor was it my imagination. I didn't even hear the door open.

I was mad, mad at my mother for not knocking before walking in. I was mad at myself for letting Harry come over. And I was mad at Harry, for making so much noise.

I pulled away from Harry in shock, my face immediately flushing bright red. I could feel myself heating up. We got caught.

"M-mother, I-I.. um.. I-it's not what it l-looks like." I stammer, standing up.

"Mrs. Coleman! Pleasure to see you on this lovely evening! How have you been?" Harry cuts in, clapping his hands together and moves in front of me. He has a bright smile plastered on his face.

What's he doing?!

He's only making it worse!

My mother rolls her eyes, "Luciana April Coleman." Oh god, I know when she says my full name, I'm in trouble. Big trouble, "Can I have a word with you, please?" she doesn't sound calm. I feel like the second we're out of my room, she's going to explode.

"Yes." I sigh and follow her out my bedroom door.

"Luciana, what on earth do you think you're doing with that man?!" she spits in anger, "He's 25 for heaven's sake! And he's your boyfriend?! Do you think he loves you?! He's a pedophile! Of course he doesn't love you. I didn't raise you like this! Like a, like a whore! You disgust me! I cannot believe you are my daughter! I can't imagine you doing those filthy things with that man! Have you lost your mind?! He's using you! He's just using you for the sex to throw you away afterwards! You're trash to him! Nothing!"

Whore.

He doesn't love you.

You disgust me.

Filthy.

My eyes were filling up with tears, rolling down my cheeks. I can't believe my mother said those things to me. I even bet Harry could hear them. What would he be thinking right now? He'd probably dump me after this, saying he couldn't handle this woman being my mother. I can already feel it coming.

How dare my mother call Harry a pedophile? He is most definitely not!

He would never leave me for this!

Would he?

He wouldn't!

He loves me!

He loves me?

He does!

Does he?

"I want you out off my house! I don't want to see you and your slutty face around here anymore! I want you to pack your bags right now and get the hell out of my house! You're not my daughter anymore. You disgusting filthy child!"

And that is what broke me. I was being thrown out of the house. I had to live on the streets. I was officially homeless.

Harry's going to break up with me and I will have nothing.

No, he won't.

Would he?

Will he?

He's going to.

Macy probably wouldn't let me stay at hers. She would have to tell her parents what happened and they would most likely think different of me.

I don't have any other friends. I was never really focused on having friends. I was so used to being alone, that I kind of accepted that. Macy was the first person to actually talk to me when college started. We've been friends ever since.

"Are you deaf?! Pack your stuff and get out! You have 10 minutes." my mother yells in my face.

I nod slowly before turning around to walk back into my room and close the door behind me. I heard her stomp away.

There is this big lump in my throat. I couldn't speak to her. I couldn't do anything. I felt weak.

You are weak.

I noticed Harry wasn't there anymore.

He left you.

You fucked up.

Your mother is right!

He doesn't love you!

I slide down my door and bury my face in my knees, hugging them close to me as I let out quiet sobs.

Whore.

Slutty face.

You disgust me.

You're trash.

He doesn't love you.

He's using you.

Disgusting.

Filthy.

The words my mother used kept repeating itself in my head. It was driving me crazy. It was killing me.

"Shut up!" I sob.

You deserve this.

He doesn't love you.

Your mother is right.

You're a whore.

Whore.

Slut.

Nobody loves you anymore.

"SHUT UP!!" I scream and pull my hair, trying to make the voices stop.

I'm going crazy.

I'm mad.

Disgusting.

Whore.

Trash.

"Leave m-me alone."

I stand up from the ground and wipe away my tears. I glance at myself in the mirror on my wall. My eyes are red and puffy from crying. My whole face is red. I'm shaking. I look sad. I am sad.

You're pathetic.

I grab a large bag from underneath my bed. Opening my closet, I randomly grab some clothes out of it and stuff them in my bag. I grab a purse and put some money in it along with other small things. I do not mind grabbing my school books, because let's be honest, in a situation like this that's the least I care about.

I lastly grab my phone, checking if I've got any messages. I noticed I got six and they're all from Harry.

Daddy: You can come to my house if you want to. I decided to leave you and your mother alone to work things out.

Daddy: I'm not expecting her to be okay with us being in a relationship.

Daddy: Just try and sneak out, yeah? ;) x

Daddy: Haha, no I'm kidding.

Daddy: I've got you, baby. I'm not leaving you no matter what happens.

Daddy: I love you, Kitten.

A small smile spreads across my face

See, mother? He would never leave me. He loves me. Fuck you for saying that!

Me: I got thrown out of the house. I'm homeless.

He instantly replies.

Daddy: I cannot believe she would do that to you!

Daddy: You have to explain everything to me when you get here.

Daddy: My home is your home, Princess.

Me: Does that mean I can come over and cry while you cuddle me?

Daddy: Of course, my love.

Daddy: Remember what I said to you a couple of days ago.

Daddy: Daddy will always be there for his baby girl.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 281 4
When Ophelia decides to get a tattoo she doesn't realize what she's getting herself into. Or what's going to be getting into her.
1.1M 49.6K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
253K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
43.7K 773 36
*UNDER REVIEW* Melanie Hathaway is a normal teenage girl from a broken home. After years of her parents' constant fighting, everything came to an end...