Immortal (Demon AU)

By NoChillCamren

Lauren Jauregui thought she was the only one of her kind in the entire world. What happens when she meets a p... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter Thirty Six
Not An Update

Chapter Twenty Six

4.9K 164 151
By NoChillCamren

After the barista didn't reply, Camila spoke again. "Funny running into you here, huh?"

"The funniest." Normani said dryly. Camila didn't know why she was so intimidated by the girl at this moment. She's never been this scared of the barista before. Maybe it was because Lauren was putting images of her getting kidnapped by her in her head.

The demon grabbed the pistachio bag she wanted off the shelf and started to step away. "Well I'm going to go back with Lauren now so I'll see you-"

"No, Camila." Spoke Normani in a demanding tone. "You're going to stay here, and you're going to listen to what I have to say." Camila swallowed. "You need to stay away from Lauren."

"She's my girlfriend." The demon stated, suddenly growing more confident as Lauren was mentioned. She had to be strong for her girl. She was going to defend her.

The barista rolled her eyes and continued. "Not for long. You're going to break up with her or else." She threatened.

"Or else what? You'll ban us from the coffee shop? Not if Ally can help it." The brown eyed girl crossed her arms.

"Ally isn't going to find out about any of this. No one is. It's just you and me." She told her. Camila felt somewhat relieved to know that Normani and Derik were still clueless. Knowing their master plan gave them the upper hand, right?

"I'm not breaking up with her, Normani. You have no control over me." The demon said, remembering she was much stronger than the human and could easily fight and win... if that's where she was going.

"If you don't break up with her you'll regret it. I'll-"

Normani was cut off by Lauren coming up from behind the younger demon. "Hey, what's taking so long?" She asked.

Instantly, the demanding girl switched to a sweet voice and casual stance. "Hi, Lauren." She smiled, batting her eyelashes.

"Hi, Normani..." The green eyed girl faked a smile in return. "How are you?"

"I'm fine, I was just talking with your," She cleared her throat. "GIRLFRIEND here and she was telling me how much fun you all had on your double date with Dinah and Ally a few days ago." She lied easily.

"She was?" Lauren raised her eyebrow and looked down at her girlfriend. Camila tried her hardest to get a message across with her eyes but failed. Lauren turned to face Normani without at the younger girl long enough to realize she was signaling her.

"Yep! Maybe next time it can be a triple date and Derik and I can come along too." She suggested.

Camila placed her hand on Lauren's lower back and pinched her skin, causing her to jerk forward. Lauren looked over at the younger girl and FINALLY got took the hint that Camila wanted to leave.

"Yeah, maybe." Lauren smiled and started to push the cart away. "We'll catch up with you later. Bye Normani!" She said and turned around before the girl could respond; wanting to get her girlfriend out of the obvious uncomfortable situation she was in.

"Thank you." Camila let out a breath once the demons were back in the front of the store.

Lauren stopped walking. "What happened?"

"She threatened me." The demon scowled. "She said I need to break up with you OR ELSE." She informed Lauren. Before the older girl could say anything, Camila started up again. "I'm not going to break up with you just because Normani said I should." She eased her girlfriend's mind. Lauren smiled slightly. Camila knew her so well. "I love you." She pecked her nose.

"I love you, too." Lauren replied softly then went right back to questioning the younger girl. "Was Derik there too? God, I shouldn't have left you alone. I should have gone with you."

"I'm fine, baby girl, nothing happened." Camila rubbed the older girl's upper arm. "But no, I didn't see Derik."

Lauren sighed and engulfed her girlfriend in a hug. "I don't want anything to happen to you, Camz." She told her. "You're my everything."

"Aww, Lauren." Camila cradled her head. "I'll be fine, my love. If either of them try anything you know I can beat them up. Both of us can. You already beat up Derik." She reminded her.

"But I might not be there to protect you like last time. I have to protect my girl." She tightened her grip on her torso. "I know this is something you might not want to hear," She started softly, "But you can't always stick up for yourself. You may be strong physically but sometimes you let people walk all over you. I need to be there to defend you if someone SAYS something hurtful to you."

Lauren had a point. If Derik called her a bitch when the older girl wasn't there, Camila wouldn't have said anything and later on question her actions. She'd ask herself if she really WAS a bitch and if she really DID deserve someone as good as Lauren. She shook her head to get rid of the toxic thoughts and focused back on their current situation.

"Next time, Laur." Camila rubbed her back. "From this point forward, we won't separate. Not even for little things like grabbing pistachios." She assured her.

That made Lauren feel A LITTLE better. "Okay." She agreed, finally pulling away from the hug.

"You want to go back home and cuddle?" The younger girl asked hopefully.

Lauren smiled. "Can we get some lunch first? We should probably tell Dinah and Ally about what happened too."

"Sure, my love." Camila rubbed her cheek and pushed the cart to the register to pay.

After finishing up at the store, Camila and Lauren carried their bags back into the center of town, over to the pizza place where their friend worked. She would most likely be in this late Sunday morning managing the workplace and such.

The demons walked in and found the older girl looking at her phone from behind the counter. She looked up after hearing the bell above the door chime, smiling once she saw the familiar faces. "Hey guys." She greeted happily.

"Hi Dinah." They said at the same time, somewhat gloomily.

The taller girl frowned. "What happened?" She walked around the barrier between them and ushered them to a table so they could sit while they talked. "Should I call Ally over?"

"Can you just tell her later? We kind of want to get back home as quickly as possible..." Lauren fumbled with her fingers. Dinah nodded, urging her to continue. "Normani cornered Camila at the store." She told her. The pizza girl gasped. "She went back to get something we forgot and Normani threatened her." She informed her sadly.

"Oh my god." Dinah covered her mouth. "I can't see Normani doing that at all."

"Well she did." Camila chuckled bitterly. "She said I have to break up with Lauren OR ELSE." The younger demon continued. "I don't know what else she would have said if Lauren didn't come up from behind me." She looked over at her girlfriend and rubbed her hip.

Dinah ran her fingers through her hair out of distress. She can't believe her best friend would do such a thing.

"She doesn't know we all know their plan though." Camila said. "She thinks I'm the only one who has any idea. She put on a huge act when Lauren came over. She even started batting her eyelashes and flirting."

"God." Dinah shakes her head. "Why are you running off if we're still a step ahead of her?" The girl asked.

Camila and Lauren look at each other. "We want to cuddle." Lauren shrugged. "Enjoy each other's company without interruptions." She told her.

"Got it." Dinah smirked. "ENJOY EACH OTHERS COMPANY." She repeated in a low voice.

Both demons furrow their eyebrows. "Huh?" Lauren sounds.

"Never mind, never mind, go on, go do your business." Dinah shooed them out, handing them awaiting pizza boxes as she did so. The demons exited the building slightly confused. Sometimes they really didn't understand their friend.

After making it home and unloading their groceries, Camila and Lauren laid in bed, tangling their limbs together comfortably. The younger girl rested her chin on Lauren's chest and looked into her eyes. Lauren looked down at her girlfriend and ran her fingers through her hair soothingly. Camila's brown eyes disappeared behind her eyelids after a few strokes.

"I love you so much, Camz." The older girl said. The younger demon rubbed her nose against Lauren's jaw in response. "I'm still scared for you." She admits.

"Why, my love? Everything is okay; I'm in your arms." Camila starts playing with the material covering her girlfriends' torso.

"Because," She tightens her grip on the younger girl. "If I didn't come to find you, I don't know what Normani would have done. Who knows if Derik was waiting for a signal to come and block the other entrance to the aisle... Something bad could have happened to you." Her voice cracked slightly.

"Lauren." Camila reached up to cup her cheek. "I don't know what to say." She tells her after a few moments of silence. "I know it's a scary thing to think about..." She started. "I'm safe right now. I'm at our home. I'm in our bed. I'm in YOUR ARMS. Normani and Derik can't get to either of us out here." She rubbed the pad of her thumb against her cheek.

The older girl leaned into her delicate touch. "We can't avoid them forever." She said sadly.

"But right here, right now, we're safe and alone." Camila kissed her jaw once. The green eyed girl sighed. "You beat Derik's ass, baby girl. I KNOW we can get through this. Dinah and Ally are probably talking about what to do right this very moment. We're all going to be okay."

Lauren nodded, beginning to accept that everything was okay; maybe not overall but at least this second it was. "You're right."

"Are you worried that I'm going to break up with you?" Camila asked softly. She removed her hand from Lauren's cheek and looked deep into her eyes.

Lauren shrugged. "A little. Not because of Normani, it's just a fear of mine. I don't want to lose you." She told the younger girl, closing her eyes.

"You're not going to lose me. No matter what happens, I'll always be yours. You're... the love of my life." She smiles. "What are the chances of finding someone who's absolutely perfect in every way imaginable and on top of that, loves me for everything that I am?"

Lauren opens her eyes back up and sits forward, bringing Camila up with her. Before the younger girl could question her, Lauren wrapped her arms tightly around her girlfriend. "I love you." She buried her face in Camila's warm neck.

The younger girl smiles and kissed her shoulder. "I love you too, princess. So fucking much."

Lauren pulled away with a smile. "Will you call me princess again?" She requested shyly.

"My princess." Camila held the older girl by her chin. She watches her cheeks turn a light shade of red. "Any more requests?"

"A kiss. A very long kiss. Maybe with, like," She lowers her voice, "tongue." She whispered. The younger girl giggled and began to lean forward but Lauren kept talking. "And can you do that thing where you put your hands in my back pockets?" Lauren asked hopefully.

"You wish is my command." The younger girl lies down and allows her girlfriend to climb on top of her.

Lauren carefully straddles Camila's lap and places her hands on her shoulders. "I'm going to, uh... yeah." She leaned down and placed a kiss on the lips in front of her. "Do I need to brush my teeth?" She looked at the brown eyes below her.

"No." The younger girl giggled.

"I'm sorry, I just thought I'd ask because I ate-" Lauren was cut off with her girlfriend pulling her head forward and crashing their lips together.

"You're adorable but you need to stop talking so I can kiss you." Camila told her and then reconnected their lips before the girl could reply.

---

The following Monday, Camila and Lauren nervously made their way to the coffee shop, stopping just outside the building's big doors to look at each other. "Everything is going to be okay." Camila nodded once, lacing her fingers with her girlfriend.

Lauren took a deep breath. "A kiss for good luck?" She asked with a shrug. The younger girl smiled and leaned forward, quickly pecking her soft lips. "I think there'd be more luck if you kissed me longer." She whispered mostly to herself.

Camila chuckled and shook her head, letting go of her hand so she could hold the sides of her face, her fingers weaving into Lauren's long, dark hair. Their lips met for a deeper, more passionate kiss. "Better?" The brown eyed girl asked.

The taller girl nodded. "I'm feelin' pretty lucky right now." She told her.

"Let's go, baby girl, I really want some cookies." Camila pulled her girlfriend forwards. They slowly opened the door together, holding their breath as it creaked open. The younger girls' face scrunched up as she braced for impact. She didn't think whoever was inside was going to hit her the second she walked in but it made her feel better if she was making a face.

Once the girl behind the counter came into focus, Camila and Lauren both let go of the air they were holding in their lungs. It was Ally. The barista turned around upon hearing the door close and smiled once she saw her friends. "Hiya, guys!" She waved happily.

"Hi Ally." Both demons said at the same time, obvious relief in their tone.

"Dinah told me what happened yesterday at the store." She addressed immediately. "Are you okay, Mila?" She asked, already preparing their usual orders.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Lauren came and saved me before it got too bad." The brunette told her, sitting at the table closest to the counter.

"What about you, Lauren? Are you okay? I'm sure it did a number on you, too." Ally spoke, still gathering their breakfast.

Lauren ran her fingers through her hair, "Yeah..." Was all she said. Camila rubbed her back and kissed her shoulder. She felt bad for her girl. She didn't want her to be so worried. She wished Normani and Derik would just give up so Lauren wouldn't be sad and they could all be friends and be happy.

"Here you go." Ally set their plates down in front of them, followed by their coffees. Both demons thanked her and began eating. The older girl sat down across from her friends and unlocked her phone.

"Where is Normani, anyway?" Lauren asked, just now realizing the other barista wasn't here when she normally was.

Ally opened her iMessage and pulled up Normani's name. "She sent me a text this morning and said 'Ally, I hope you don't mind I'm coming in late today. I have to deal with an emergency but I'll be coming in the afternoon sometime.' I can't tell if that's a lie to cover up for something she's doing with Derik or if she actually has an emergency." She told her friends.

"I wouldn't know." Camila sighs.

Since they didn't have anything else to do, Lauren and Camila worked around the coffee shop with Ally, cleaning and enjoying each other's company. When Normani came in, she acted as if there wasn't confrontation between her and Camila the previous day.

"Hi guys." She smiled to all three girls. They all exchanged a subtle look and exchange hellos. "How are you all today?" Normani asked, tying on her apron.

"I'm fine, how are you?" Ally replied.

The other barista smiled to herself. "Pretty good."

"Was your emergency resolved?" Her co-worker asked, secretly wanting to catch her in a lie if it were to really be one. Camila and Lauren slowly and slowly got closer.

The girl wore an expression that showed she almost didn't know what she was talking about. It took her a moment to respond. "Oh, yeah, everything's fine." She brushed off like it was no big deal.

"What was it?" Ally asked.

Normani took a moment to respond again. "My mom, uh, needed me to drive her to a doctors appointment and... yeah." Ally looked over at Camila and Lauren and shook her head slightly. She was lying.

After sitting there for another half hour, the demons grew bored and wanted to go on a little date to try and get Lauren's mind off the situation but they agreed back at Ally's house to not leave any of them alone with Derik or Normani. And now they knew for a fact that it was a reasonable thing to do.

The demons sat at a table, their chins resting in their hands, not even bothering to talk to each other just in case Normani would listen in on them. Camila reached for Lauren's hand and ran her thumb over the tips of her fingers. "Do you have a paper and a pen?" She asked her girlfriend.

Lauren patted her pocket and pulled out a pen. "I don't have any paper." She told the younger girl and slid the pen over to her side.

"That's okay, thanks." She clicked the pen and began writing onto her skin.

The green eyed girl moved her head to see what she was writing. "Are you making a list?" She asked.

"Yeah I want to pick up a few things from the store sometime in the near future." Camila informed her. "A nail file, Band-Aids, hair bands, socks." She read from her skin. "I also want to go to the book store but I don't want to buy a book. I just want to read, maybe use the computer."

"What do you want to read about?" Lauren asked.

The younger girl smiled to herself. "Relationships and such."

"What for, you're already the best girlfriend in the world." Lauren kissed her hand.

Camila giggled quietly. "I just want to learn more." She told her. "I can probably ask Dinah, though." She realizes, making a face. "I'll talk to her later, then."

"Whatever you say, baby doll." Lauren smiles.

Later on, the demons move from the table to the bench along the back side of the coffee shop. Lauren rests her head on the younger girls' shoulder and closes her eyes. Camila looks down at her and pecks her cute little nose after admiring the small freckles that were sprinkled around her face.

The older girl brought her legs up on the bench and draped her arm over Camila's stomach, cuddling up closer. She took a deep breath in then exhaled slowly. The brown eyed girl looked out the window and rubbed her girlfriend's shoulder.

Upon seeing her extremely bored friends in the back of the room, Ally texted her girlfriend and asked her if she could come over to the coffee shop so she wouldn't be alone with Normani and so Camila and Lauren could leave.

Soon enough, the pizza girl walked through the door with a smile on her face. "Hello, my love." She leaned over the counter and kissed her girlfriend.

"Hi." Ally smiled.

The taller girl walked over to where Camila and Lauren were sitting and pulled a chair over to them, waking Lauren out of her light slumber. "Hello." She smiled.

"You seem to be in a good mood." Camila stated.

Dinah shrugged, "How are you guys?" She asked vaguely since Normani was in earshot and she didn't want her to overhear that they were talking about her.

"I'm good." She says for herself, giving her friend a face and motioning to Lauren to silently tell her that her girlfriend wasn't so good.

"Camila wanted more relationship advice." Lauren tells Dinah sleepily.

Dinah quirks her eyebrow. "What do you want to know?"

"Well it's not that I wanted to learn anything... I was just wondering, like, what else Lauren I could do in relation to kissing and things of that nature." She says somewhat shyly.

"God, Camz." Lauren blushes.

"It's just a question." Camila nudges her teasingly.

The pizza girl thinks for a moment. "Are you holding her butt yet?" She asks Camila. The younger girl nods. "Is she holding your butt yet?" She asks again, recalling the time the brunette told her Lauren was hesitant about that.

"A little." Camila smiles.

Lauren buried her face into Camila's neck. "You tell her everything, oh my god." She mumbled against her skin.

Dinah thinks for a few moments. "Are you still only kissing on the lips for the most part?"

"I kiss her neck sometimes." Camila shares.

"Nothing below the shoulder, though?" She asks.

The brown eyed demon furrows her eyebrows. "I kiss her hand." She says slowly.

"What about hickeys?" Dinah snaps her fingers.

Camila wasn't really sure what that was. "Uh..."

The pizza girl looked at her and waited for an answer. "You don't have to be embarrassed; I give Ally hickeys all the time."

"Dinah!" Ally shouts from across the room, a blush creeping onto her cheeks.

"It's true!" Her girlfriend replies. The barista hid her eyes with her hand and shook her head. "So yes or no to the hickeys?" She asks Camila again.

"What's a hickey exactly?" She asks.

Normani can't even hide her sound of annoyance. She doesn't even know what a hickey is, how is Lauren even staying with her? She deserves someone who knows how to please her.

"You know, like when you suck and bite on her skin and it leaves a mark?" Camila shakes her head, furrowing her eyebrows even more. "Well, you can do that." Dinah tells her. Before she can ask how, the girl continues. "You kind of just make your mouth into and O and suck on her neck. They show up anywhere but it's easier where your skin is kind of thin like her neck or throat or inner thigh." She shrugs. "It's easy."

"Inner thigh?" Camila's eyes widen.

"Dinah stop talking!" Ally tells her before she can say anything else.

The taller girl smiles. "Go try it out." Dinah urges her friend.

"Okay." Camila pulls Lauren to a standing position then leans down to grab her by her thighs. "See you all later, I guess." She carries her girlfriend out the doors with a final wave. Once they're outside Camila turns her head to look at Lauren. "Where should we go?" She asked.

"Let's go into the woods a little bit so no one can see us but we'll still be close enough to come back without taking half an hour." Lauren told her, rubbing her cheek lovingly.

Camila went to the thick trees behind the coffee shop and set her girlfriend down. "Now what?" She asked, wiping the sweat off her hands. She was kind of nervous to try this.

"Kiss me." Lauren shrugged.

"Okay..." Camila stepped forward, pulling her girlfriend forward by her hips. She looked into the green orbs in front of her for a moment, almost getting lost in her favorite pair of eyes. Lauren grew impatient and leaned over to the younger girls' lips, cupping her cheek slightly. Before either of them could really deepen the kiss, Camila pulled away. "How long do I have to kiss you?" She asked.

"Hell if I know." Lauren shrugged with a giggle. "Just start kissing my neck like you were that one time on the way home and then... hickey me." Camila laughed at her choice of words. "What? What else am I supposed to call it?"

"Hell if I know." She repeats and begins peppering kisses along Lauren's jaw. Once Camila moved down to her neck, Lauren's heart beat even faster in anticipation.  The green eyed girl moved her hands to her waist, gripping them tightly. "Are you ready?" Camila asked.

"Yeah." Lauren breathed out.

The younger girl made her lips into an O shape like Dinah told her and began sucking lightly. She closed her eyes as she did so and held Lauren in place by her shoulders. "Does this hurt?" She asked, breaking away to look her girlfriend in the eyes.

"Not really but I think it would be better if you didn't use your teeth so much." She tells her nicely.

Camila nods. "Got it." She reattaches her lips to the spot she was working on. After a few moments of awkward sucking, she broke away again. "Okay, I really don't know how to do this." She sighed.

"Can I try?" Lauren asked, playing with her fingers.

"Really?" Camila raised her eyebrow. She didn't think her girlfriend would do something like this for a while but she nodded. "Knock yourself out." She moved her head to the side. Lauren stepped forward and placed a single kiss onto Camila's neck.

What Camila didn't know was Lauren knew a lot about giving kickeys. It was one of the things she read about a while ago but was too afraid to try out until now. Her heart hammered in her chest but she ignored it and continued kissing the younger girl. She kissed up her jawline, paying special attention to the spot by her ear which was one of her own favorite spots. It seemed to be Camila's too considering she let out an OH at the feeling. Upon hearing that sound, Lauren grew more confident and kissed here harder, moving lower and lower.

This feeling was new to Camila since Lauren only ever kissed her neck once and she was sleeping. It felt REALLY good. She wouldn't mind if the girl did this more often because GOD, it felt amazing. She smiled to herself as she felt Lauren move closer to her shoulder.

Camila almost lost it when Lauren started sucking on her skin. She gasped out and pulled the girl closer, gripping her back tightly. "Lauren." She sighed, tangling her fingers in her hair. The older girl smirked against her soft skin and squeezed the flesh between her teeth lightly. After that, a quiet moan escaped Camila's lips. Lauren's eyes widened in surprise but she didn't break away from what she was doing.

After a few more moments of sucking and nipping, Lauren went back to placing soft kisses on the now red skin. She pulled back to see how she did and grinned, extremely proud of herself. She looked up at Camila and noticed her cheeks were bright red. "What?" Lauren asked.

"I let out that NOISE." She said.

Lauren smiled. "That's okay. I liked it." She admitted. Camila bit her lip shyly. "What?" Lauren asked again.

"You're good at that." Camila told her. "That was... that was really hot." She said, still blushing.

"Let's go show Dinah!" Lauren began to pull her out of the woods but Camila stopped her.

"Wait!" The older demon turned back around. "Will you do it again?" She requested. "I-I want more hickeys. Right now. Before we show Dinah." She shared.

Lauren smiled widely. "Okay."

When Camila and Lauren walked back into the coffee shop later that day, Camila was sporting a few red and purple marks on her neck while Lauren was sporting a face eating grin. As soon as they came through the doors, all three girls' jaws dropped.

"Lauren!" Dinah exclaimed, jumping off of the counter and jogging over to examine Camila's neck up close. "Holy shit." She lightly ran her fingers over her skin.

"Did I do it right?" She asked.

"Uh yeah!" She lifted her hand up so Lauren could give her a high five.

Camila cuddled up to her girlfriend's side and twirled the fabric of her shirt around her finger. "So we're gunna go home and... yeah." She told the girls in the coffee shop. Dinah smirked. "Okay bye!" She pulled Lauren out the door again.

"See you later!" The older demon called before the door slammed behind them.

Camila giggled devilishly as they ran through the forest, excited to get home so Lauren could continue giving her more hickeys.

---

Later that afternoon, Camila and Lauren went into town for an early dinner so they didn't have to worry about their demon eyes popping up in the middle of their meal. They slid into their favorite booth and opened up their menus.

Out of the corner of her eye, Camila saw movement from the usually empty side of the diner. She turned her head to find Dinah and Ally sitting across from each other looking at menus as well. Ally happened to look up and met the demons eyes, waving once she realized it was her friend.

She and Dinah exchanged a few words and then they both walked over to the booth the demons were sitting at, "Hey guys." Dinah smiled.

Lauren looked up from her menu, "Oh, hi." She set the glossy paper down.

"Do you mind if we join you?" The oldest asked.

"Not at all!" Camila said, scooting over to give her friend some room to sit down. Lauren did the same. "Were you guys getting an early dinner too?" She asked after they got comfortable.

"Yeah, we were going to catch a movie later tonight and we wanted to eat before we go." Ally explained.

"That's nice." Lauren smiled at the girl. Dinah squinted at Camila, eyeballing her neck and then looking at the girl next to her, staring at her neck as well. "Can I help you?" The green eyed girl asked in an amused tone.

"You don't have any hickeys and Mila has a million more than last time." She informed Lauren.

Lauren looked at her girlfriend. "Camila over here kept asking me for more and more; she didn't really get the chance to return the favor." She told her friend with a wide grin on her face. The younger girl sank down in her seat shyly. "I love you, Camziiii." Lauren said in a sing song voice, not meaning to embarrass the younger girl.

"I love you, too." Camila crossed her arms and doesn't meet anyone's eyes. She was still embarrassed. Ally and Dinah looked back and forth between the girls as they talked, both wearing smiles on their faces. "We should order." She mumbled, trying to change the subject.

Deciding not to tease the girl anymore, Dinah dropped it. She wasn't done talking about the hickeys, though. She was going to talk to Camila about it later to get the inside scoop. "Yeah where's the waitress?"

As if on cue, Karen the waitress walked up to their table. "Hey friends, how are y'all doin' today?" She smiled, flipping to a new page in her book. Everyone replied positively. "That's good to hear. Everyone ready to order?" She asked. The four girls looked between themselves and nodded. "Go ahead, Al." Karen nodded her head at the oldest girl.

"My usual, please." She smiled.

Karen scribbled something down. "'Nd you, little one?" She nodded to Camila.

"Can I get..." She drummed her fingers against the back of the menu. "Chicken strips and a Sprite please?" She looked up at the woman who nodded and wrote down her order.

"And for your lady?" She looked over to Lauren.

The green eyed girl smiled brightly after being addressed as Camila's LADY and let out a raspy laugh. "I'll have the sirloin steak, medium well; and a lemonade, please." She closed the book and slid it closer to the end of the table.

"What about you, Dinah Jane?" Karen asked.

"My usual as well, please." She raised her eyebrows and smiled.

Karen closed her notebook and collected the menus from the table. "Comin' right up." She told them and walked over to hand the cook their orders. The four friends talked amongst themselves as their waited for their food to come out. Their meals arrived soon enough and all the girls dug in, still laughing and enjoying themselves.

Throughout the entire meal, Camila would watch her girlfriend, paying special attention to the way she tilted her head when she listened to Dinah or Ally talking and the way her lips curled up before laughing. The younger demon rested her cheek in the palm of her hand and just stared at her. God, her girlfriend was so fucking beautiful.

Their eyes met momentarily and Lauren stuck her tongue out playfully. Camila just smiled wider and reached for her hand across the table, lacing their fingers together. She mouthed an I LOVE YOU and rubbed the side of her hand with her thumb.

"Are you tired already, Camz?" Lauren asked, regarding her sleepy smile and half lidded eyes.

The younger girl shook her head. "No, I'm just relaxed." She told her honestly.

"Okay, just making sure." The green eyed girl smiled. "What time is your movie?" She asked Dinah and Ally.

"Oh shit." The older girl hit a button on her phone so the screen came to life. "Thanks for reminding us, it starts in fifteen minutes. We should get going, my love." Ally told her girlfriend as she pulled out the money their owed for their meals.

"I got it, I got it." Dinah pushed the baristas hand down and pulled out her own money.

"It's fine, baby." Ally insisted.

Dinah groaned, "I want to pay for you." She frowned.

"Di-" The oldest girl started.

"I'm paying for our movie tickets and snacks then." She said in finality. Camila and Lauren smiled at them.

"Fine but we better leave before we miss it." Ally smiled.

"Alright, alright, let me just talk to Mila first." She said. Camila furrowed her eyebrows after she heard her name. "Come here." Dinah nodded her head to the door. Ally let Camila by while she stayed inside to talk with Lauren.

Dinah and Camila went outside and stood away from the door. "What's up?" The demon asked, concerned.

"So Lauren is good at giving hickeys, huh?" She smirked.

"Yeah..." Camila squinted her eyes. "Why?"

Dinah rolled her eyes and smiled. "I don't have a thing for, don't worry. I've already found the love of my life." She looked over at her girlfriend momentarily. "I'm just saying, like, you seem to be enjoying them."

"Well, I- Yeah." Camila crossed her arms out of embarrassment again.

"Aww look at you getting all blushy." Dinah poked her cheek.

The brunette stopped fighting her grin. "Okay, I love them." She admits. "So what comes next?"

"What do you mean?" The pizza girl asked.

"Like, first I kiss her, then we're girlfriends, then we make out, then I tell her I love her, and then we make out more but with hickeys... now what?" Camila asks. "Is that it?"

Dinah cracks a smile at how her friend was clueless about all of this. "Well now you just go on dates." She says. "You're already living with each other so you can skip that step. You beat Ally and I." She chuckles. "I'm not moving in with her until next month."

"Really?"

The girl nodded. "Yep. Now let's see." She rubs her chin in thought. "Are you and Lauren pretty serious?"

"Serious?" Camila furrows her eyebrows.

"Like, are you planning on romantically spending the rest of your life with her or are you eventually going to date other people?" Dinah asks, shifting her weight to her other hip.

"I don't want to date anyone else, I want Lauren forever." The brown eyed girl said slowly. "I want us forever."

Dinah smiled. "Good, you guys are a great couple." Camila smiled at her words. "Now, are you the type that wants to wait until after marriage for sex or do you not care?"

"Um what?" The demon smiled slightly out of confusion.

The pizza girl stared at her for a long time. "Sex before marriage." She said again. Camila made a face. "You know what sex is... right..?" Dinah asked again slowly.

"I couldn't say that I do entirely." Camila rubbed the back of her neck. Is that something she was supposed to know the definition of now?

"Didn't you ever go to those Just Around The Corner things at school? Sex Ed classes? There were like a million sex scenes on Orange Is The New Black..." Dinah listed.

Camila tried to think back to her school days. She didn't go that often to avoid Sandy's constant bullying. "I don't really know." She shrugged sadly.

"No one ever gave you THE TALK? I mean, it wouldn't really be put to good use if you have a GIRLfriend. Not the way my family told me anyway, they told me about straight sex." Dinah recalled. "But I must be confusing you even more right now, huh?" She asked Camila. The girl nodded. "Okay, wow, I don't think I'd ever have to do this. Um, do you remember when Piper and Alex were really mad at each other but they still liked each other kind of so they..." She looked for words to explain it. "Alex would..." Dinah furrowed her eyebrows.

"Go on." Camila nodded once.

"You and Lauren..." Dinah closes her eyes. "I can't believe I'm going to say this." She mumbled to herself. "You and Lauren are going to want to..." Camila looked at Dinah curiously, waiting for her to continue. "When a girl and another girl love each other very much." She started but then stopped when she realized that wasn't always the case. "Jesus, this is harder than I thought."

"Do you know what it is?" Camila asked.

Dinah chuckled, "Yeah but it's hard to explain when you have no idea." She said. "Sex between girls can be done many ways." She started again. "No, that's a stupid way to begin." She shook her head. "Okay, you're going to stick your fingers up your girls' hooha until she-"

"What?" Camila pulled her head back.

The pizza girl rubbed her chin again and took both of her hands and put them in the air. She made a circle shape with her right hand and held up two fingers with her left hand, bringing them together and sliding the two fingers in and out of her right hand.

"I really don't understand any of this." The demon looked from side to side.

Dinah sighed. "Okay, um..." She tried to think of another way to explain. "Vaginas," She began. Camila looked down between her thighs. ", uh... You know when you're on your period and, well, do you use tampons?" She asked. Camila nodded. "Okay, you know how you have to stick the tampon up... there?"

"Yes..." Camila nodded slowly.

"That's where you're going to.... touch." Dinah cringed at her choice of words. "When you and Lauren are having sex," She shook her head at the image she gave herself. ", that's where you'll be," She makes motions with her hands as she tried to think of what to say next. ", uh... You're going to put your fingers in Lauren's..." She snapped her teeth shut. "Vagina." She said slowly.

"Um." Camila chuckled nervously.

"Okay, so, like, when Lauren is turned on, her... both of your... vaginas are going to get, uh, wet..." Dinah continued.

"Wet?" The demon repeated.

Dinah cleared her throat. "Yeah. And once she's wet, you start pushing your fingers inside of her and just." She makes the motions she did earlier. Camila makes an uneasy face. "It might seem kind of gross to you right now, but it's pleasurable." Dinah tells her. "As you," She makes the hand motions again. "You're going to be... building Lauren up." She says in a slightly higher tone out of embarrassment.

"What does that mean?" Camila asked innocently.

"Like, okay. What you're trying to do is make her orgasm." The pizza girl says. "An orgasm is when you're... hold on." She quickly pulls her phone out and types something in. "A climax of sexual excitement characterized by feelings of pleasure centered in the genitals." She reads to Camila.

"I don't know what any of those words mean when they're put together like that." She says.

Dinah laughs out again. "God, this is so fucking hard. There's this stuff that comes out of the vagina when you touch it enough to make it feel good..?" She tries explaining in easy words. "And that's an orgasm." She says.

"Okay..." Camila nods slowly, trying to piece everything together. "So I just put my fingers up there?" She asks.

"Some girls like when you move in and out but I don't really like that so Ally just curls her fingers upwards for a while and rubs... oh yeah. There's another spot in the vagina that, uh, feels good." She begins again. "Oh! Do you remember back on Orange Is The New Black when Sophia was teaching everyone about their clits?" She asked.

Camila bit her lip in thought. "I think so."

"She brought a diagram to show all the inmates... does that ring a bell?"

"Oh, okay, yeah." The demon nodded more confidently.

Dinah sighed in relief. "Okay, so above the vagina entrance is your clit. It's like..." She tries to remember exactly how far away it is for a better explanation. Instead, Dinah crouched down to draw in the dirt. Camila crouched down next to her. "So here's the vagina entrance." She pointed at her drawing. "And you can't really see it, but the clit would be here." She circles the spot in the dirt. "The clit is literally just for sex. You rub it and it feels really fucking good." Dinah meets Camila's eyes.

"Okay. Fingers in the vagina, possibly move in and out, possible just stroke upwards, rub her clit, and she orgasms. That's sex?" Camila asks for confirmation.

"More or less." Dinah nods. "This is kind of a really big deal." She tells the younger girl. "But it's also not something I would go shouting from the rooftops. It's different from telling people you're official girlfriends. Sex is intimate. You kind of keep it between you and Lauren. But, you have to tell me, like, friends can talk about it and stuff but I wouldn't ask the diner for a free cake, you know?"

"Got it." Camila nods.

"Oh and Lauren has to be one hundred percent okay with this. You know that right? You need to ask her for consent. She might not want to have sex. You both have to come to a mutual agreement." Dinah tells her seriously.

Camila nodded again. "Consent." She repeated. "I have one more question."

"What's up?"

"How do I get her... wet?"

Dinah chewed her lip. "Well... um... hmm." She looked at the ground. "That's a good question. She needs to be wet before you put your fingers up there or else it's going to hurt like hell." She said. "To get her wet, you're going to need to do something that arouses her."

"Like what?" Camila furrows her eyebrows.

"It's different for everyone." Dinah shrugs. "Like, some things might be more sexually appealing to one person than they are to another. Does she favor your boobs over your butt?" She asks.

Camila chuckles. "I can't even get her to look at either; she just barely started grabbing my butt."

"Is Lauren sexually attracted to you?" Dinah asked hesitantly.

The younger girls' smile faded. "I... I don't know. How am I supposed to know? Is that something I should know?"

"Hey, don't stress. Lauren seems really shy about all that stuff, she might just keep it private." Dinah tells her. "I would ask her about it before you did anything else. Then you can talk to me after you have your answer." The taller girl says, standing back up.

"Okay." Camila says quietly, sitting down in the dirt.

Ally and Lauren come out of the diner a second later. "Dinah, we better get going!" Ally called. "See you later, guys." She waved to Camila and Lauren. The younger demon didn't reply. She just continued looking down in the dirt.

Lauren looked down at her girlfriend and then took a seat next to her. "Hi." She bumped their shoulders.

"Hey." Camila smiled weakly.

The green eyed girl frowned. "What's wrong, Camz?" She asked, turning her head to face her.

Camila met her eyes. "I have to ask you something serious." She told her, fumbling with her fingers nervously.

A/N: Oh my god Camila and Dinah's convo was so hard to write. I seriously started getting embarrassed for Dinah.

Also this is the longest chapter I've ever written (over 2,000 more words than a usual chapter) so that's pretty cool.

Thank you for reading :) Happy Halloween!

-Nina

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 51.2K 70
What happens when Camila Cabello meets her celebrity crush Lauren Jauregui?
1.1K 27 15
Why do I have to love her? Why can't she see? Why does she choose her? Why can't she see she deserves more? Why does she have to be my sister? Why am...
674K 18.7K 25
Camila Cabello was just an average girl. One day, she ran into trouble, made by none other than the school's badass troublemaker Lauren Jauregui, whi...
267K 6.3K 42
Lauren Jauregui is a junior in high school in her hometown, Miami, Florida. Her whole world seems to change when one day she sees the so called "nerd...