Your Suppose To Be Dead (Rick...

By miwbootyx_

Rose Joss Is an 19 year old who was friends with Ricky Horror and Ricky's Band mates, They have been friends... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Update
Another damn update!
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Update ;3;
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Update ;0;
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Thank you so much! c:
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
;w;
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 14

203 11 1
By miwbootyx_

Rose's P.O.V

I got an unknown text again which was annoying because I told the bitch to stop texting me, The text said.....

C(Chelsea): I'll see ya

R: ????

......I didn't get a text back and I was home alone, Ricky was at the studio with his band mates and I was home alone while it was raining outside. I hate being alone because me seeing shadows and thinking that this house is haunted and the feeling of being watched!....Yea scary? yep. There was a loud bang on my door, Anxiety took over and I hid under the kitchen table. " Answer it Ricky!!!!" I heard a faint female voice echoing through the door, Why is there a girl at the door, Is Ricky cheating on me???!?.....The unknown girl opened the door and had a knife with a black hoodie and blue jeans, I put my hand over my mouth so I won't scream and just then I went to the hallway.

I hid under my bed and tried not to make a noise...But it was too late I cried a little and
Heard footsteps coming in the room, " Come out" The blonde haired girl grinned and looked in the closet and bed, Then.......She looked under the bed, I scream and run She caught me and shushed me. " How dare you talk to Ricky! he was my ex!" the girl yelled , Wait that's Ricky's ex???.....Shit, The blonde haired girl stabbed me in the stomach, I cried even harder and held my wound....The girl walked away closing the door and walked out of the house.

I started limping and breathing really hard I lied down on the bed and held my stomach yelping in pain, Blood was on the floor the crimson blood was on my hands
I cried and cried in pain!.....I dialed Ricky's number,"Hey babe" Ricky said into the phone, I started crying and couldn't even talk, "H-Hey what's wrong" Ricky whimpered,I didn't speak I was hurt and scared. "That's it I'm coming over to the house" Ricky hung up...I saw a Toyota pull up in the drive way and heard keys jiggling in the door, I started blacking out and everything went black.

" Rose!, Wake up!, Oh my god who did this to you?!?...Please...Please Rose talk" Ricky cried holding me.

_______________________

Cliff hanger ;3; vote and comment and hint hint! This is not the end of the story

Songs played while writing:

Someone, Somewhere by Asking Alexandria

Skinny Love by Birdy

Every Rose Has It's Thorn by Poison

Bye c: ~ Andy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 1.4K 40
It was never easy living in the times where everything depended on your status and who your family was. Not for Ricky, anyways. The secrets, lies, f...
8.3K 289 31
Two years have passed since Cheyanne moved away on a bad note with her ex. Today, she has a good life but feels as if something is missing in her lif...
269K 10K 42
Athena, the loner, and apparently the "freak" to everyone meets Chris Motionless, them being a tad bit different from everyone else makes them even c...
10.8K 290 26
Lena always had it hard but nothing compares to what is going to happen. Lena gets taken away from her 'normal' life for something that did not even...