14 & Pregnant... EDITED & FIN...

By brooklynn2018

Cloe Star is your average 14 year old girl. One older brother & a single mother. Okay so maybe not completely... More

Chapter 2 [edited]
Chapter 3 [edited]
Chapter 4 [edited]
chapter 5 [edited]
chapter 6 [edited]
Chapter 7 [edited]
chapter 8 [edited]
Chapter 9 [edited]
Chapter 10 [edited]
Chapter 11 [edited]
Chapter 12 [edited]
Chapter 13 [edited]
Chapter 14 (edited)
Chapter 15 [edited]
Chapter 16 [edited]
Chapter 17 [edited]
Chapter 18 (edited)
Chapter 19! (Edited)
Chapter 20 (edited)
Chapter 21 [edited]
Chapter 22 [edited]
Chapter 23 [edited]
Chapter 24 [edited]
Chapter 25 [edited]
Chapter 26 [edited]
Chapter 27 [edited]
Chapter 28 [edited]
Chapter 29 [edited]
Chapter 30 [edited]
Chapter 31 [edited]
Chapter 32 [edited]
Authors Note
Chapter 33 [edited]
Epiolgue
Authors note
Another authors note
Guess what? Authors note!

14 & Pregnant...

34.5K 488 187
By brooklynn2018

(THIS IS JULY RIGHT BEFORE SCHOOL STARTS)

Chapter 1

"C'mon Cloe!! Go to the party!! It's the end of the school year! C'mon!! please?" My friend, Yasmine asked, pulling on my arm.

"Come on! Live a little." My other friend, Hannah, whined.

"It'll be so much fun!!" Savannah said applying, yet another coat of eyeliner. That girl is like obsessed with eyeliner. She's the girly girl type. Always wearing heels, skirts and little shirts with her hair all done and her nails filed to perfection.

I sighed and looked down at the floor. I was sitting on my bed, twirling my fingers.

"Fine." They all squealed. They pulled me up, dragging me over to my white vanity. I plopped down and let them work their magic on me. I didn't like dressing up, more less going to parties.

After about 30 minutes they spun me around. I saw my face. I looked like a girl. Wow! I was gorgeous. My eyebrows were shaped, my lips pink and full, my skin had a gold tone to it.

"Wow! Thank you guys."

"Clothes!!!" Savannah ran to my closet and pulled out a pair of jean shorts with a off-the-shoulder purple and black striped tee shirt. She matched it with a pair of black wedges. UGH! If there was anything that I hated it was wedges! I can't stand them. The only reason I have a pair is because my aunt's wedding I had to attend in. My feet had killed me. She put in something in the soles of it.

"What was that?" I asked her.

"Dr. Sholl's gel pads. I know how much you hate heels so these will help. They won't hurt your feet."

"Okay." She laid out my clothes on my bed, examining them closely. She stalked back to my closet grabbing a black strapless bra. She put it on the bed and came over to me.

"Hair." She grabbed my 1 inch wand. She plugged it in and went to the bathroom. When she got back, the wand was already heated up. She parted the top and bottom section of my hair, pinning the top section up. She started curling my long, brown hair. After she curled the last strand of my hair on the top section she spun me around so I could look at myself in my vanity mirror. I looked amazing. I never curl my hair. It's always up in a ponytail. My makeup was perfect, my hair as perfect. Everything was perfect. Tonight is going to be amazing....I hope.

I pulled my blackberry off the charger and checked my text messages. None. I texted my mother to tell her I was sleeping over at Yasmine's house. Yeah. I kinda got to lie to her because she would kill me if she found out I went to a party.

Yasmine is 15, Hannah is 14, Savannah is 15, and I'm 14. Yasmine and I have been friends since we were both in diapers; My mom babysat her. We we're always together some how. Now Hannah and Savannah we've been friends since 3rd grade. We're going to be in 9th grade next year. My brother, Nick, is 17. Sure he was an only child for 3 years, my mom says he actually was very happy when I came. He's loved me since. Always was there for me when no one else was, I trust him. He's my role model. I've never had a father.

When my mom was 14 she got pregnant, with Nick, by my father, whom I have never met, nor want to meet. He left her. Then at 17 she got pregnant with me. She was 17 years old, still in highschool, supporting two children and a job all while trying to get her highschool diploma. She's my role model. Without her I wouldn't be here. I have a pretty good life. We struggle but with the help of Nick and i'm getting a babysitting job this Summer, with that money we should be able to live. I don't have the 'rich girls perfect life.' I'm more of a 'single mother raising two kids life' It's not the best but to me, it is. Those snotty rich kids don't know what it's like to struggle, not have enough. She replied with, 'Okay honey. Be careful. Be home tomorrow early. I love you.'

"Love you too mommy." I whispered to myself. Yes I still call her mommy. I really don't care what others think.

The sound of Yasmine's sweet voice broke me out of my thoughts.

"What?"

"Go get dressed!" She ushered me into the bathroom, shoving my clothes at me. Gosh. I stripped down and pulled on my bra, matching panties that Hannah must have got out when they we're doing my hair. I pulled on the jean shorts. Right leg, left leg, wiggle, jump done! It works!! I slipped the tanktop on, making sure not to mess up my hair. Putting on the other shirt wasn't as hard. After it was on I sat down on the side of the bathtub and put on my wedges, I got up and walked out of the bathroom. Once I turned the knob everyone stopped what they we're doing and looked at me with such awe. I walked over to my pink full body mirror. I just about fell over dead. Okay, not literally, metaphorically people. My brown locks came down to mid belly with a big bump in the back. Savannah must have added that before I got spun around in the chair. My makeup was the basic silver color. My eyeliner wasn't on thick. A thin line right above my eyelash line. My mascara was done perfectly, making my eyelashes look long and full. My outfit was just as perfect. It didn't show the little belly I have. I'm not skinny but i'm not fat either. Just....Average I guess. My breasts are big so that's a plus. I have a medium sized butt. My legs we're also nice. My favorite part of my body is either my legs or eyes. Can't decide. With the wedges my legs look longer then they really are. I only stand 5 feet 4 inches, but with the wedges I'm about 5 feet 8 inches.

"What time is it?" Asked Hannah grabbing her iPhone.

"10:30. When does the party start?" She asked Yasmine.

"Umm 11."

"Let's go!!" We all got up. I grabbed my phone, house keys, and a jacket. I slipped my phone into the jacket, stepped out and locked the house door behind me. I got to the car and hopped in. Since I couldn't drive Savannah has to drive us since she's the only one with a permit.

We got there right at 11. I was scared, but excited. Adrenaline rushed through me like wildfire. Yes, this is my first time going to a party. I'm not a partier. Give me food, Internet, a laptop and something to drink and i'll be good. I don't really have a social life other then Yasmine, Hannah, Savannah and my mother and brother. We got out of the black converter and walked up to the house. I was walking beside Yasmine.

"Yassy I'm scared. Promise you won't leave my side?" I begged like a little child going into a huge store. She giggled.

"Yes I promise Cloe." I took in a deep breathe and stepped into the house, letting Ke$ha's We R Who We R ring in my ears. I tried to grab ahold of Yasmine's arm but I felt air. She left me. I was about to start to cry. I walked over to what seemed to be the kitchen. I sat down on a stool. I couldn't see any of the girls. Great. Just perfect! I thought to myself. I slipped my phone out and texted Yasmine.

'Where are you?!?! I lost you!!'

I was scared but didn't show it.

I'm in the kitchen. I see you!! hold on!

Okay! Hurry!!

I felt an arm on me. I jumped.

"Calm down honey." I let out a breathe of air. Thank god!

"Here." She said handing me a red plastic cup.

"What is it?"

"Coke." They all know I don't drink. I took it with no hesitation since my throat was dry. I chugged all of it down. I felt weird. I looked around me. Again she disappeared! Gosh. I texted her again. No reply.

"Hey cutie." Someone said behind me. It was a male voice.

"Here." He handed me something so I took it. I chugged it down.

"Whats your name?" I asked all tipsy.

"Kyle. Yours Beautiful?"

I giggled "I'm Cloe." He handed me another drink and I downed it in less then 5 minutes. I'm not feeling too well. He must have seen because he walked with me to the bathroom. Once in there, I bent down to the toilet and puked. After puking I stood up a little bit too quick. I went dizzy and grabbed the side of the sink. I washed out my mouth and popped in a piece of gum Kyle gave me.

"Thanks." I mumbled, barely audible. He pushed me up against the wall in a corner. I was full aware of what he was doing. He cornered me. He had his right hand in his dark wash colored jeans, and his left hand up against the wall. I couldn't escape. Before I knew it his lips were on mine. I kissed back, the alcohol took over my body. My jean shorts was down on the floor along with his jeans. And off comes my panties. Oh great. I was too weak to do anything. He came closer to me and pulled off his boxers. He went inside of me, as I whimpered.

"Shh. The pain will go away." He whispered seductively into my ear. It hurt. Too much. Another little whimpered escaped and my grip on the corner of the sink tightened. He went deeper inside me and I moaned a little it felt so good but hurt extremely bad. As quick as the pain came, it gone. He pulled out of me and grabbed his boxers and jeans and slipped them on quickly. He handed me my panties and shorts. I pulled them on with almost falling over. He gripped my waist and helped me stand back up. Regaining my balance I slipped on my bottoms. He left after I got them on but before that he told me to wait 5 minutes before leaving. I sat on the toilet and waited. After about 6 minutes I got up and walked out of the bathroom, unnoticed. Thank God. I noticed almost everyone was gone, or passed out. I walked to find one of the girls. None. Shit. I looked for Kyle and finally found him.

"I-I don't have anywhere to go and I don't know where my friends are. Help me please?"

"Sure you can sleep in the guest bedroom."

"But this isn't your house?" I said but it came out more of a question.

He laughed.

"Yes it is actually. And you're sleeping in the guest bedroom."

"Okay. Carry me?" I asked holding out my arms. He picked me up and carried me up the stairs and to the room. He flicked the light on and layed me down in the bed, covering me with the plush white covers. He kissed me on my forehead and walked out, flicking the light back off.

A/N: so This is the first chapter of 14 & Pregnant! Thanks so much for reading this. I hope it's good so far. sorry if there are any grammer/spelling mistakes. Or if it doesn't make sense i hope it does though. I'll see ya guys in the next chapter! Bye! don't forget to vote/comment! Thank you for reading!!

Xx Brooklynn <3

(Edited)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.7K 1.3K 15
[complete!] Your average highschool cliché. An artsy boy is hopelessly in love with a varsity athlete, we've all heard it before. But have we? :)
934K 29.2K 31
Cliche title? Yeah I know... When you accidentally fall for your 'straight'? best friend and to make it even more worse, that said best friend is q...
137K 3.5K 42
*****COMPLETED*****Khloe Martinez is your average teenage girl in high school. Actually maybe not that average. She faces many things like school bul...
11.2K 311 51
Falling for your best friend is totally cliché but it does happen.... right? (Goosebumps fanfic) Slow burn