Infatuation (Yandere Boys x R...

By MaskCover

After six new boys meet (Y/n), they begin an unhealthy obsession over the female and soon take it too far. Th... More

Chapter 1: The New Boy
Chapter 2: New Encounters
Chapter 4: A Favour
Chapter 5: Coming Out Of A Shell
Chapter 6: Cruel Accident
Chapter 7: Getting To Know You
Chapter 8: The Sound Of Music
Chapter 9: A New Friend
Chapter 10: The Cracks Appear
Chapter 11: An Unpleasant Surprise
Chapter 12: Breaking Boundries
Chapter 13: Sweet Muse
Chapter 14: "My Hero"
Chapter 15: Secret Drama
Chapter 16: Ignorance and Arrogance
Chapter 17: A New Side
Chapter 18: Cracks Appear
Chapter 19: Invitation
Chapter 20: Falling Facade
Chapter 21: Not Sorry Enough
Chapter 22: A Visit
Chapter 23: Study Session
Chapter 24: A Plan
Chapter 25: Resturant
Chapter 26: The Tour
Chapter 27: New Face From The Past
Chapter 28: Welcome
Chapter 29: A Plan
Chapter 30: Protect
Chapter 31: Confusion
Chapter 32: The Start
Chapter 33: Rival
Chapter 34: Grief
Chapter 35: Next Day
Chapter 36: An Apology
Chapter 37: A Promise
Chapter 38: Truth
Chapter 39: To Hide
Chapter 40: Phone Call
Chapter 41: Another Day
Chapter 42: An Accident
Chapter 43: Talks
Chapter 44: Decisions
Chapter 45: Panic
Chapter 46: Cornered
Chapter 47: Rest
Chapter 48: Quality Time
Chapter 49: A Long Day
Chapter 50: A Little Pain
Chapter 51: Concerns
Chapter 52: Discoveries
Chapter 53: The Visitor
Chapter 54: A Few Memories
Chapter 55: Departure
Chapter 56: Sufferings
Chapter 57: Acceptance
Chapter 58: Past Scars
Chapter 59: A Loving Touch
Chapter 60: Comfort
Chapter 61: Realisations
Chapter 62: Changing Views
Chapter 63: Conflicting Emotions
Chapter 64: Concerns And Terror
Chapter 65: More Inquiries
Chapter 66: Fearful Danger
Chapter 67: Confused Tensions
Chapter 68: Disturbed Peace
Chapter 69: Deceitful Choices
Chapter 70: Explanations
Chapter 71: Last Resort
Chapter 72: Captivity
Chapter 73: Consequences
Chapter 74: Leadings
Chapter 75: The Bright And The Dark
Chapter 76: Conflict
Chapter 77: Wishful Thinking
Chapter 78: Temptations
Chapter 79: Confusing Theorem
Chapter 80: Relieving Tensions
Chapter 81: Shared Feelings
Chapter 82: Trust
Kaito Ending
Jin Ending
Bako Ending
Ryo Ending
Alex Ending
Ren Ending
True Ending
A/N + Q&A
Q&A Directed To The Author
Q&A About The Characters Or Story

Chapter 3: Interaction

302K 8.1K 15.5K
By MaskCover

"Did you see that guy?! We are probably the luckiest girls in the school!" Saki kept on rambling about the three boys. "This is even better than boot camp, I'll be bragging to Lala for the whole day....! Hey, are you ok, you seem out of it."

"Yeah, I'm ok. It's just that those guys seem a bit like dark horses to me. I don't know, there's something off with them." (Y/n) took a deep breath and felt a jab in the ribs.

"Don't ruin this for me with your intuition!" Saki grumbled.

Their next lesson was one that neither Saki, nor (Y/n) liked, which was science. But it wasn't science that got to (Y/n), it was the branch of chemistry that got under her skin. She never could remember what compound or mixture or reaction that occurred from the different elements. 'When am I going to even use that knowledge?' She thought to herself, a bit pessimistically. Though, at least Lala had the same class and was seated right next to Saki. However, (Y/n) was on a completely different table from them at the back, so she was most of the time alone.

The twins gave (Y/n) a sympathetic wave towards her and sat in their places, while she made her way to the end. As she put her equipment out, she noticed her new classmate coming up to the teacher and most likely explain who he was and how he was a new student and asking to be assigned a seat. (Y/n) didn't give it a second thought and opened her text book on the page needed. She began writing in her book when she felt something beside her. She turned her head towards disturbance to find Bako taking a seat next to her.

They locked eyes for a split second before (Y/n) went back to doing her assignment. To her discomfort, she sensed a ping paranoia once again. She sighed, attempting to ignore the sensation. After a minute of endeavouring to pay no mind, her tolerance wore off and glance at her partner's direction to see him staring at her. (Y/n) gave him an awkward smile to minimise the perplexing atmosphere. She quickly turned away and disappointingly, the sensation didn't go away.

After giving him another glance, she decided she needed to do something to diminish her delusion, beside just smile. "Can I help you?"

Bako looked a bit taken aback and seemed to only just notice he was staring at her. "S-sorry, I was just day dreaming." (Y/n) didn't really find that plausible but she didn't have any other explanation to she simply nodded. Bako scolded himself inwardly for not realising he was gaping at (h/c) haired girl. "Hey, uuumm. You dropped this." Bako took out the rubber and extended his hand towards the girl to take it. She looked at the worn out little object.

"Eh?!" (Y/n) started looking through her pencil case to only realised she didn't have her rubber in there. "Oh gosh, thank you." (Y/n) picked up her equipment from his hand. The azure male's breath hitched as he felt the (e/c) eyed female's fingers gently brush against his palm, claiming back her possession. "It's my only one and I'm not bothered to get a new rubber. Thanks." (Y/n) smiled politely at the boy and rotated back to her writing.

A bit disappointed at the lack of attention her received from the (e/c) eyed girl. He pondered at what else he could say to her, when he noticed the writing in her book, thinking to himself: 'wow....she's really not good with the basics of polymerisation.' The boy looks up at his partner and got alarmed when he saw her face twist into the definition of melancholy.

"What did I do wrong...?" She she looked straight into his eyes, waiting for him to respond.

"W-what?"

"Your looking at my page with sympathy, what did I do wrong?" Bako took a second to comprehend what she meant and put on a reassuring smile.

"Well, let's start with the fact that ethene molecules have a double bond between the two carbon atoms so they can join up to form one long molecule called poly(ethene)." (Y/n) looked at him with a blank expression, trying hard to turn the gears in her head.

"Can you start again from 'let's?'" Bako snickered at the female's cluelessness and started drawing a diagram to help her.

"You see how the letter 'C' has two lines, sort of like an equal sign, connecting to the other 'C'. These are the double bonds and these bonds can have more of these 'C's' join them to create sort of a chain which would be classified as 'one long molecule.' These are called poly(ethene). But the (poly)ethene now has single bonds between the carbon atoms. You get it?" The cogs in (Y/n)'s mind began to work clockwise and she processed the, easily broken down information.

"Yes! But what are these 'H's' at the top and bottom of the 'C's?'"

"That maybe for another time, are ok with the core basics now." The teen watched as (Y/n) re-read the notes she had taken and nodded her head along. She suddenly leaned in very close to Bako's form and clenched her fists with a new found determination.

"My chemistry hero! Please share your knowledge and wisdom with me, oh wise sage!" She smiled hopefully at her intelligent, new partner. Bako blinked at the female's sporadic action and involuntarily began to smile widely towards her child-like behaviour.

"I'm not that good, I just know a few tricks here and there." He modestly spoke.

"Whatever you know, it's working! Thank you! Now sshhh, the teacher will look this way anytime soon if we continue this noise." (Y/n) glanced at the teacher's direction and turned back to review her notes again.

'Your the one causing all the ruckus.' He inwardly chuckled. "So, I heard your name was (Y/n). Nice to meet you."

"It's my pleasure, your the one who was of big help!" The two teens talked freely amongst each other throughout the entirety of the lesson.

They had barely even noticed when the bell had rung and to the cerulean boy's disappointment, (Y/n) started to pack up. "Hehe, thanks for the help again. Your great company, I can understand why my friends want to get a chance to talk to you."

"Are you free at lunch, I'll gladly tutor you a bit more on this?" He crossed his fingers for a positive answer, hoping he could spend a bit more time with the girl.

"Nah that's fine, I think my brain will malfunction if I take in more of this stuff." She gestured towards her book and finished up by walking away to put her book back. The boy frowned at the rejection of his offer and decided he would try again later.

The next two lessons passed briskly by for two whole hours. (Y/n) felt enlightened and at the top ever since she proved to herself that comprehending the mystery in chemistry is not as unfeasible as she originally assumed. After the fourth lesson of English, it was the long awaited lunch hour where it's a race to get the good food before the scraps get served out.

The twins caught up with their friend on their way to lunch. "Your such a cheat! Why do you get to sit next to the new guy?!" Saki was doing a bad job at hiding her envy. On the other hand, Lala seemed exited and giddy about her friend's fortune.

"I can see it now, we'll be the bride's maids and we'll prepare the catering for the entire wedding. Then as a hush envelopes the crowd, (Y/n) makes her dazzling entrance, walking down the isle in her magnificent Victoria's Secret dress, capturing the eyes of every single person, especially the her handsome lover. As the vowels are exchanged and gazes are traded right until the moment they say 'I do....' Oh yes I can see it now-! Guys?" The young blond looked around herself to notice her sister and friend were nowhere in sight and she had been talking to herself for the past 15 seconds.

"You think it was a bit mean to just leave her there?" (Y/n) thought back to how they walked away from Lala's wordy fantasy.

"Nah, she needs to control that habit of shifting realities. Her day dreams need to be cut down." Saki took her lunch from the school cafeteria. Most schools don't usually have cafeterias so the girls found themselves luck how on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays they make great food for the students, so the three friends made a schedule where on Tuesdays and Thursdays they bring their own lunch boxes.

"But honestly, I can't believe you would betray me by trying to get close to him behind my back." Saki crossed her arms, showing her aggravation.

"I told you, he was helping me with my chemistry, you know I have the relationship with that subject like a house on fire. A house with people in it!" (Y/n) looks at her food with a troubled expression. "I need to do good in this subject so I can stop my gran from worrying about me." (Y/n)'s gran had looked after her for most of the female's child hood and even life. While her parents were always away at work in order to support the family, the (h/c) haired girl's grandparent was like a second mother to her. "You know how she concerns herself about me getting the right grades."

"You get above average marks in most your subjects and perfect in some so she has nothing to worry about. Neither should you, you can do it if you put your mind to it. That should be my new catchphrase! 'You can do it if you put your mind to it!'" Saki began writing her spurt of genius down in her note book.

"Thanks for waiting for me by the way." Lala smacked her tray of food down, sending a few splatters of sauce, rice and juice scattering the table. The fuming girl sat down and glared at the two guilty partners.

"Sorry..." (Y/n) grinned teasingly at her friend.

"You'll get it later, pay back will be sweet." Something caught Lala's sight behind (Y/n), and she began glowing a magenta colour. Saki looked back to see what got her sister so flustered and was glorified with and image she would pay for to see.

"(Y/n)! Look, I think those are all the new guys!" (Y/n) checked behind to see that Saki was right. On a table sat a group of six boys, three of which (Y/n) recognises as Bako, the blond teen from maths and the dark raven that helped her pick her things up.

'So they know each other.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

491K 25.4K 89
(m. yandere x f. reader) (complete) (Y/n) was a seventeen year old loner. Her mother earned her living creating and producing drugs. Her brother was...
238K 6.6K 15
Four. Four different boys. Each infected with an unnaturally strong passion for the same girl. Each with malicious intent towards people who get too...
33.7K 1.2K 24
y/n's mother had just got remarried and the girl who had been blessed enough to have two sister's now has an extra seven brothers but what happens wh...
76.5K 2.3K 27
In which a handsome, rich, popular guy falls in love with the school's emotionless outcast. Some unexpected events made this male fall under an obses...