All Play No Work- Narry Storan

By 1ddolans

"Hey, can I borrow a pencil haz? " "Only if you suck me off under the table" comes Harry's reply, eyes not le... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
Author's Note
20
21
22
23
24
Note
25
26
27
Ending.

8

4.9K 146 18
By 1ddolans

"No, I swear he has a gigantic dick!" Niall exclaimed, raising his eyebrows.

"Niall, don't exaggerate." Louis rolled his eyes at the other boy.

Niall was talking to Louis about what happened yesterday at the restroom with Harry.

"I'm not, I felt him against my leg." Niall said. "I can't believe I said no to him." He shook his head.

"Hm." Louis hummed, looking down at his small feet.

"Are you alright, mate?" Niall asked of his sudden mood change.

"I'm great!" Louis faked smiled, hoping Niall wouldn't notice.

"Okay.. Anyways I'll see you in lunch." Niall patted his head before walking away.

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

331K 18.2K 92
Saving the life of the infamous rookie pirate, Captain Ruben Kirk, catapults Jessica Red into a sea of magic, jewel heists, and world-saving adventur...
852K 53.7K 25
• Watty's 2018 Longlist & Previously Featured on Wattpad • Isla hides letters in a tree which are uncovered by someone who starts responding to them.
79.3K 5K 28
A desperate new mother must piece together her memories from the most violent night of her life - and confront the truth about the ghosts that have b...
4.9M 133K 28
This is the original, unedited version of Light as a Feather, Book #1. This book was the inspiration for the Hulu Original Series. The revised versi...