A Thug's Only Love

By Miss_Hoodnificent

Chanelle is a 16 year old girl. Tan skin, 5'2",long dark brown curls that hang down her back, has the whole w... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Sequel

Chapter 40

99.1K 1.8K 218
By Miss_Hoodnificent

A Thug's Only Love: Chapter 40

~Arlie P.O.V.~
~April 3rd~

I saw two guys with green bandanas wrapped around their foreheads. They climbed over the fence before I had the chance to pull out my gun. Just fuck.

I turned back around and ran right passed Lexis and Nelle.

"It was that Green Gang Lexis. Nicole, get in the house." I said as I grabbed a hold of the pup's collar and basically dragged it inside.

"What?-"

"They know where I am and I got Nicole with me. I need to get her away or some shit." I said as I momentarily paced around the living room before finally deciding. I ran upstairs to Nicole's room and started putting things together. I know gangs go after loved ones, the whole 9 yards but I'll be damned if anything happens to my little girl.

"What are you doing?" Lexis asked from the door way of Nicole's room.

"I gotta get her out. I've never had this happened before, at least not with Nicole in the mix and I don't wanna take any chances."

"I feel you, I need to figure what I'm gonna do too. Everyone needs to meet at the trap in 2 hours on the dot. I'll tell everyone." I nodded my head and heard his footsteps fade out followed by Nelle's footsteps.

I've been involved in this gang shit for almost 10 years and I know first hands gangs do what they gotta do. I wouldn't give half a shit but it's different now. I have a daughter and this is the one thing that really scares me. If they get her. The first thing I think of is to get her out of here as quickly as I can where I know she's safe and I can handle business back here.

I decided to call up my older sister, Elizabeth. Our relationship has always been rocky because I was a little shit to her growing up and when she ran away for good, I was jumping for joy and even took over her room. Well I needed her now and I know she'll pull through.

"Hey Arls." She said into the phone. I haven't heard her voice in a long while.

"Hey Lil' Bit. What's good?"

"Not much, you?"

"I'm in a little trouble and I really need your help."

"Oh God. What did you do now? I bet your punk ass did something to provoke someone because you can't keep out of the streets. Is Nicole okay?"

"First of all, people provoke me. Then I react and beat the shit out of them, so hush up on that shit and she's fine for now but I need you to come and get her. Just keep her with you for like a month. Gang shit is going down and I don't need her getting hurt."

"You're too lucky I'm already scheduled to fly out on Tuesday. I'll take her when I head back to Houston."

"Thank you Lil' Bit, this means a lot."

"Yeah yeah, you owe me."

"Put it on my tab. Love you sis."

"Love you lil' bro." I hung up the phone and continued to pack a few more things. I saw Nicole standing at her door looking at me.

"You're going to go visit Auntie Lil' Bit for a lil' while." I said to her.

"Yay!" She screamed with a huge smile.

"Let's get you dressed and I need to fix your braids. You gotta stop pulling them apart baby girl." I said as I picked her up and carried her to the bathroom.

~Lexis P.O.V.~

I needed to figure out what the hell to do. I guess I could handle it like any other situation and just massacre the gang since that's all we're good at.

I never learned what you do when you have a family and shit like this goes down. I was so used to just making sure my ass was in the clear but now I have Nelle and Trey to worry about too. Maybe I should send them off to New York with Nelle's Mom just till this shit blows over? I was kind of liking that idea. Nelle and Trey get to visit Jenny and remain safe while I deal with this gang. Talk about an all around winning situation.

"Lexis? What's going on?" Nelle asked already with that slight hint of worry in her voice.

"We're going to have problems with that green gang." I said with a sigh. This was unnecessary bullshit.

"What's going to happen with us?"

"I'm thinkin' you go with your Mom for a while till we settle this out. They could come for you and Trey and I don't want anything to happen to you two." Fuck every gang that isn't IRG or NBG. That's all I have to say.

~Chanelle P.O.V.~

The second he said that, I just had the feeling like I wanted to cry. I wasn't going to but I don't want to leave Lexis. He was my everything, well second to Trey.

"But I don't want to go." I said.

"I know, I don't want y'all to leave too but if you stay, something bad could happen you two." He said looking deep into my eyes. "I don't want to put you two any more in harms way than y'all already are."

"There's no other option huh?" I asked with a deep sigh.

"At the moment, no." We arrived at the house within a few minutes. I changed Trey and gave him a bottle while Lexis was busy calling everyone to meet at the trap.

~Lexis P.O.V.~
~Hours Later~

"So we got a situation." I looked around and saw Nicole sleeping on Arlie's chest which made me smile for a split second.

"Now what?" Javier asked with a cocked eyebrow. I saw Varo was in his own little world smirking down at his phone, so I just ignored him.

"We got a gang that looks like they want something from us. 2 members were in Arlie's backyard a couple hours ago."

"Which gang?" Marcus asked.

"Green." I said. Everyone shared the same look.

"Why they after us?" Javier asked.

"Y'all remember Aiden from school? He part of that gang. He and Nelle met and I don't know if he doin' this to get Nelle, but I get a feeling he is." Arlie said.

"So we just gon' kill 'em right? I got some serious shit to deal with at home and Green Gang nonsense ain't on my list." Varo said finally tuning into what was being discussed.

"Alright you guys. We'll meet first thing tomorrow." I said after we spent a while discussing this throughly. I dapped everyone and decided to head back home so Nelle could start packing.

~The Next Morning~
~April 4th~
"Nelle your flight leaves .in 5 hours. We need to still get to the airport." I said as I was feeding Trey downstairs in the kitchen.

"I know I know. I called my Mom and she said she was going to be at the airport waiting for me. So you don't need to fly with me." She said as she was eating her cereal. Her cereal looked good from my angle. I wanted a bite.

"Okay, call me as soon as you reach New York. All your suitcases are packed at the end of the stairs. You should feed me a bite of that." She rolled her eyes but fed me a spoonful. "Thank you Nelle." I finished feeding Trey and put him in the car. Nelle brought out her suitcases then hopped in the car. We drove silently for about 30 minutes till we reached the airport.

"You ready?" I asked holding her hand.

"Yeah I guess so." She sighed and hopped out of the car. I got out of the car and grabbed her suitcase while she went around to get Trey. He was still asleep from the car ride and looked too cute sleeping.

***

"Lexis, I love you and I promise to call you. Be good and be safe." She gave me such a passionate kiss. I felt weak in my knees. I didn't want her to stop. Her sweet tasting soft lips moved ever so slowly with mine.

"I love you too. You be good and be careful too." I said in between our kiss.
"Bye lil' T, I love you so much and I can't wait till you and Mama come back." I gave him a big kiss then put him back in Nelle's arms. "Bye you two." I called out as she started walking away.

I watched her walk through the tunnel thing till I couldn't see her anymore.
With them being in New York it was gonna be so quiet and lonely at the house.

Sooner this gang is wiped out; the better.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 496 27
17 year old Kylee had hard times growing up as a toddler. Her father being in and out of jail and her mother on Drugs. The only constant in her life...
104K 3.1K 34
When she finished HS in florida 17 year old Karinah DeVoe Move to NY ready to take over with a set plan in mind that is until she meets Desmond a hus...
1.8M 34.5K 36
Again, we made it to yet another sequel. Just when you thought the gang had settled down, it's time to let the next generation of Thugs take over and...
Redemption By Miss G

Teen Fiction

851K 22.9K 40
This is the book that follows "Redrum" and the 7th book in my "Thug Love Series". The Order Is On My Profile Description and I hope you enjoy what th...