𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 �...

By lady_arisa

ON EDIT Despair,loss,and fear-Arisa knew how cruel the world she is living as if the word 'God' did not exist... More

| Where It All Began I |
| Where It All Began II |
| The Demon Weapon |
| A New Family |
| The Team |
| The Destruction Begins |
| Attack on the Vampires |
| The Battle Had Begun |
| A Safe Drug |
| Reunion of Childhood Friends |
| Everyone is a Sinner |
| A Complicated Relationship |
| The Human World |
| The Cursed Guinea Pig |
| The Possessing Mahiru |
| The Cause of The Madness |
| The Demon's Nightmare |
| The Moon Demon's Order |
| Narumi & The 20-Year-Old Yuu |
| Thirst Logic |
| Sorry |
| Trumpets of Distructions |
what if
| The Price of a Prayer |
| Sinners Christmas |
notice
| Arisa's Affliction |

| Ambition In The Demon Army |

1.2K 36 1
By lady_arisa

"Woops!" I leapt away right when one of Yuuichiro's sword strike out and almost got me into the ground.

"Asura-Kannon,attack!" He called out,summoning his new special technique that he got from the training of the Cursed Demon Gear past few days ago-which materializes dozens of floating swords lining up right across his back.

But i too, got my own where Kamiagari had agreed to let me possess his own power,

"Aka-gari,now!" My weapon is consist of a double-scythe;i swung the blade and slash it across the air making another blade emerge from the tip of it and multiples of them forming a sharp boomerang which twirls with a great speed towards Yuuichiro's way.

Our weapon clash against one another making quite of an explosion in mid-point and the gushing of the wind blown past through us along with the dust making me shut both my eyes tight automatically to prevent them from coming in.

It then went in silence again and the area went back to dim again.I slowly flutter both eyes open to see Yuu doing the same as well.

"Woah that was rather--" I started,

"Awesome!" Yuuichiro interjected with both his bright green orbs glistening in excitement i can tell.

"Can you feel that!? It is super awesomeee!" His grin seems endless and i could just return the same length as his-with beads of perspirations rolled down from our temples after all the physical training we had just done.

"Huh,don't get too conceited-you ran away as soon as you saw my power anyway." Kimizuki's voice drawl out from the left side of the direction with Yoichi walking up beside him with a grin.

"That was great,Arisa-chan,Yuu-kun!" He cheered,

"But that box of yours sure looks scary,Kimizuki." I huffed.

Recalling where we waited for another couple of hours or even days for Kimizuki's training to fight his Demon within his weapon-making him almost go on a rampage meaning he encountered some difficulties with his Demon.

But in the end,he won of course;especially a person as hard as Kimizuki won't give up that easily.

"Anyways--Shinoa,i thought you had something to say?" The redette tilt his head towards the purple haired girl who stood not too far among us.

"Oh yes,everyone." She called,

"There's something i'd like us to discuss tomorrow instead of training,we will convene in my room in the barracks."

"You're gonna tell us something? Like what?" Yuu popped a question.

"That's for tomorrow,i'll treat you all to breakfast--we can discuss it over the meal." She replied.

"Breakfast? So,you mean we have to meet up in the morning?" I whined,a scowl written on my face.

"Why yes,it is the most convenient time after all."

"Little baby here couldn't wake up in the morning." I heard Yuu teased with his lips forming a smirk.

"Shut up,wetty pants."

"WHAT DID YOU CALLED ME!?"

"Not again." Kimizuki lets out a deep sigh as placing a palm over his face.

WARI NO ERAPH

The morning came and with the sun beaming through the thin layer of curtains in my room,i couldn't help it but to be awake by it.

Instead of using the inconvenient JIDA uniform i wore like i always have,i decided to go with much of a rather relaxing and comfortable outfit today since Shinoa said it is our day off-so i put on a white tank top accompanied by a black hoodie for the outer part,and the usual JIDA skirt uniform.

I leaned on the wall outside my door room whilst putting on my usual boots until somebody's faint voice calling me from below.

"Oi,Arisa!"

Walking to the edge of the balcony,i leaned forward to see the three figures stood beneath with their familiar heterogeneous head.

"Coming now!" I replied.

I ran down the stairs since my place is up in the 3rd storey high and meet them outside,

"Wow,that was actually nice of you guys to fetch me here." I blurted out,

"Yuuichiro here wanted to see you first off in the morning." Yoichi answered with his cheery tone as usual even in this early morning.

"WHAT!? You know that's not true!" The ravenette turn flush in red as he denied.

That is when i notice since he who stood before me-he had a hair sticking out from his head like a twig on top of it.

Instinctively,my hand reaches out for his hair and brushes my fingers to comb down his messy black charcoal locks down,

"Did you even take a look of yourself in the mirror before leaving? Sheesh,"

"Why?" He stood and stay unmoved despite his silly question,

"Your hair is sticking out of places." I bubbles out a small giggles from my lips remembering the dumbfounded look he had whenever his hair looks messy some times.

"You look like a nagging mother,ya' know?" He teased.

"You're welcome." I replied-note the sarcasm.

I did not even remember the presence of the other two being near us as my eyes only stayed on Yuu's.

"See,i sensed a chemistry here,Kimizuki." Yoichi started;making me tilt my head towards their direction.

"Yeah,i can see that." The redette answered as their gaze feel on us with an obvious look.

"Chemistry?" I mumbled,trying to take a look on my being with Yuuichiro's to see what are they talking about.

It took me a few seconds to realize that the way they meant by 'Chemistry' is me and the male before me with the small gap between us.

"HUWAA!!" In a sync,we both jumped away from each other and our cheeks are easily dominated by red heat.

I--i thought my heart would leap out of my chest!

"D-damn it you people!" Yuuichiro throw a death glares to both brunette and redette male while i was still too busy calming my heart rate.

"Alright alright,let's get going--or else Mitsuba might send us a preach again." Kimizuki is the one who drops the subject.

"I wonder what Shinoa wanted to talk about though." I who had finally calmed down,began to walk with the three of them.

"Who knows,we'll find out eventually when we get there." Yuuichiro answered.

The walk took us a couple of minutes until we had reaches a certain dormitory where Shinoa lived.As we walk through the hallways,my nose caught a certain smell that wafted into my nostrils,

A rather burning smell.

"Do you smell something burning?" Yuuichiro voice out my thoughts and his head shook left to the right trying to figure it out.

"Err,i see smoke." Yoichi pointed out to the door not too far away from us as it emits through the small gap of the door being opened.

It took us a little while to digest that it is actually Shinoa's living place where the source of the smoke came from.Immediately we react and came in barging right to it,

"MITSUBA! SHINOA! ARE YOU TWO O--!!"

The sight that came upon us is what i had not expected to be happening in the early morning,

"WAAH!!"

"EEEEK!"

The purple and blonde headed figure are panicking around the kitchen with a pan in one of their hands;a scorching fire was still burning on top of the--probably burnt food they were trying to cook,also judging with the apron they are wearing each.

"Oooo--kaay?" Yuuichiro sweatdropped as much as we all do.

"M-m-mitsu! Why is this happening!? By what logic does an omelete catch on fire!?" Shinoa yelped in panic,

"I-I just read in a library cookbook that adding sake makes stuff taste better! Shinoa--! Wh-what to do!?"

"You're burning it to a crisp!!"

I heard Kimizuki lets out a deep sigh who is standing beside me,before walking to a particular near sink to us and grabs a glass of water before splashing it right onto the pan.

This is a messier squad than i thought..

WARI NO ERAPH

"Hey Arisa,pass me that bowl of rice over there would ya'?"

"Can't you see i'm busy cutting these sausages?" I rose an eyebrow to the redette male who stood beside me a few steps away from the counter.

"Wow,as expected of Kimizuki--you can do anything!" Yuu praised,

"I couldn't believe Arisa could cook too though--all i remember is that she couldn't even boil a water." He snorted.

"Shut up,Yuu." Even if it is true,but growing up alone and also under Shinya's assistance i did learnt a lot of new fun things with him.

"Not really,those two are just utterly incompetent." His hrahs reply sure felt stabbing into the wound for both of the females who sat by the table with the others in a dramatic kind of way.

"If you hadn't butted in,Mitsu--it would have gone fine."

"B-but--if you pour sake on stuff and light it,it should taste better-that's what the book said!" The blonde tried to defend herself.

This time,it's my turn who lets out a light sigh,

"It's fine guys,just help us set the table ready.You too,Yuu." I instruct as hold up the trays full of mincing meats on it and pass it on Kimizuki.

"Sure!" They replied.

"Can we start the discussion now? I mean.you didn't just invite us over to eat." It was then i realized the black haired man still seated still on his chair.

"I told you to set up the table," I frowned,

"Not until you tell me,and i hate being left out of a secret." He snorted.

"Hmm,very true--that is probably why i've called this meeting." -Shinoa.

"What we say may be shocking,you might want to stay seated for it." She prepared and stood at the egde of the table.

"Huh? now you're serious?"

"It is a very serious talk.You see,one about Mr.perfect here;skilled at cooking,cleaning and all things domestic.He even makes sure his uniform is neat everyday. I am speaking--of course,about Shiho Kimizuki."

She whirled around and patted the red male's shoulder

"HUH?"

"He swings that way,you see."

"WHA!?"

"HUH!?"

"HE DOES!?"

"SAY WHAT!?"

All our heads shot up towards the redette male and for a moment there we all almost believed of what Shinoa had just said,

"I DO NOT!!Quit making up lies!" His cheeks flared,almost matching up with the color of his hair"

Anyway,the true discussion is serious--i thought we could lighten it by eating at the same time;and judging Kimizuki as well as Arisa's cooking." She added.

"Hey! Beggars can't be chosers!" Kimizuki portested.

"It's rude to fish for praise." Mitsuba interjected.

"But--but,i put effort to cook these rice omeletes." Feeling dejected,i mumbled out a whine.

"Trying to stop this train from being derailed is impossible." I heard Yoichi uttered as he sweatdropped,

"Anyways,all this suspense is nerve-wrecking,so could we start?" 

"Right,so what's this all about?" Yuu glanced at purple girl.

This made me took an empty seat right beside Yuuichiro  as Kimizuki began to divided the omelete rice to six plates and giving it out in front of us one by one.

"All right,let us begin," she started.

"There are two topics on our agenda; One,Yuuichiro,you have been subjected to some sort of experiment--which caused you to lose control in the last battle and attempt to kill me as well as Yoichi,"

"WHAT!?" The ravenette's shouted right beside my ear out loud making me jumped on my seat,

"W-wait wait wait! I did!? But you told me nothing happened and that i fell asleep during the battle!"

"Yeah that,we decided just to tell you everything now,"

I did not realized that Yuuichiro had tilt his head to the side and glancing towards the lower of my abdomen,

"So,is that--did i do that to you?"

I too,looked to the side and just to see him frowning over at me,peering my face to see whether i am lying or not.

From the corner of my eyes,i saw the others nodded towards my way meaning it is okay for me to actually tells him all the truth.

I heaves out a heavy sigh; "Yes."

His body went stiff and shoulders tensed instantly;

"Arisa protected us while we're unable to do anything back there." Yoichi shortly explained.

"Why--didn't you tell me about it..?" I saw him clenches his fist which is on the table.

I let out a small smile, "You know me well,Yuu;so why bother asking."

"Alright alright,we'll let that important matter between the two of you later--but for now,we have something other than that too." Kimizuki interrupted the tense silence between me and the male beside me.

"Two,is Lieutenant Colonel Glen just using us--or is he our ally?" Shinoa continued.

"Wait,we're discussing if Glen's our ally or not? Why the heck would we--"

"The Lieutenant Colonel is probably,picking a fight with the army higher-ups," Mitsuba cutted Yuuichiro's sentences before continuing again.

"Either that,or he has some even bigger plans in the works.Knowing that,do we follow him or not?"

"No," I interrupted the blonde,catching all their attentions to me.

"What we truly ought to discuss--is how each of us plans to face the world from now on.We need to talk and come to a mutual conclusion."

ⓄWARI NO ⓈERAPH--AUTHOR'S POV

SHINJUKU

A figure seems to walk in a steady pace in the middle of the ruined city,the jangling of a metal chain echoes from the distance quite clear enough for him to hear.

"Nnh--blood-need...blood--please,let me ..drink..." The vampires panted.

With a high sense of an inhuman ones,their eyes flickered and to actually see the figure walking earlier is now heading towards their way.

"A human!!" They anxiety rose alerting the others.

"Human!!" They began to crowds.

"Rarrgh!!" Instantly they got up to their feet and lunge attack forward to the other figure.

However,they were stopped and was pulled back by the metal chain linked tight around their neck,preventing them to go any further.

"GURK!!" They just missed a couple of inches apart from his face that could easily tear their claws across his being.

"Nngh--! Please,just a sip of blood--!! I'm going crazy--!"

His deep purple gaze flickered up to more of the person behind all of these,standing on top of an inverted large vehicle and more of a wild vampires are being iron-gripped to it with multiple chains.

"You've got some sick hobbies,Kureto Hiiragi." He spoke out.

His red ruby gaze fell onto him, "Ha? Oh,Guren--you came."

"What kind of experiment is this?"

"Oh,this? I'm trying to see if i can force Vampires to morph into Demons,so that we can create Cursed Gear more efficiently," He observed his surroundings.

"But,as expected--thes elow-level Vampires are utterly useless,most don't turn.Those that do turn make weapons weaker even than the replicas of stronger weapons.Kill them if you want."

"Don't order me around,now why'd you call me out here?"

The end of Kureto's lip curved into a small smirk,he lifted up a hand and by just a single snap of his fingers,another three figures appears within the thin air in a flash  to stood each of the chained Vampires.

As he jumped down from the higher place,the sound of metal slashing,blood splattered and their screams of pain could be heard from the scene behind him.

"Did you come alone?" He asks,

And Glen here decided to joke a little, "No,Arisa's with me."

For a second there,he could see his expression turned into a scowl as both his eyebrows furrowed down,

"Heh,trying to fool me won't work,Guren."

"Oh,but you did  waver there for a moment,didn't you."

"Didn't you worry i might have you killed?" -Kureto.

"Why would i be killed?" -Glen.

"Because you're an insubordinate annoyance."

"Haa,if that's all you would've killed me years ago--i'm useful to you.As long as i am,i know you won't kill me."

"Yes,not so long as you're useful.So let me ask you a few questions to see if you really are still useful to me."

"Questions? About what?" Glen rose an eyebrow,

"Yuuichrio Hyakuya,Yoichi Saotome, Shiho Kimizuki--not one but three Black Demon Series Cursed Gear users suddenly showed up; Who are they? How did you create that many successful candidates?"

Glen stayed quiet for a few seconds before throwing back the same questions,

"What about you?"

"Heh,what about me?" Kureto smirks;as if he had knew what he is about to ask,

"You knew Arisa  is capable of obtaining the Black Demon Series weapon,so why won't you let her?"

"Letting her or not,it's my decision and like it or not she have to obey me."

"Hm,to bad she turned her back to you now,didn't she." Glen continued.

"As i said,like it or not--she have to obey me my rule.So,how did you do that,Ichinose Guren,"

"It was pure chance,i got lucky and found--"

"Impossible." Kureto interjected,

"Without fail,every Black Demon bearer was a human experiment at some point.Even then, the chance of mastery is small. You and i both bear Black Demons,you know that's true.Ah,well-three more Black Demon bearers is a boon,"

Glen sealed his mouth into a straight line,

"In a world this ruined,humanity must continually strive for greater power just to survive.If more of your experiments bear fruit,share it with us.Next question,why did you add all four to your pile of pawns? Are you planning a coup d'etat?"

"A coup d'etat? If i was, i'd kill you right now." Glen placed a hand over his weapon hanging ont he side of his waist.

"You can't." Kureto's voice was dead serious as he watched him carefully.

"Wanna bet?"

"Heh,this brings back memories,how many times did we cross blades back in high school? But now,with the world in the state it is,"

Kureto scoffed a light one, "Don't get so touchy,okay? You're doing good things for us.If you and Mahiru hadn't completed Cursed Gear humanity wouldn't gave survived the fall. But,what you did illustrated your weak point.No matter what happens,you cannot betray your friends--family,lovers,romance,friendships--you know those are all emotional attachments that must be cut but,you're incapable of severing them."

He smiled sinisterly. "That makes you weak,you are unworthy of being a leader.But, that is precisely why i trust you,Guren.You can't betray your friends,you will never be a threat of me."

"So is now the part where you show off your special hostage? Who is it this time? Are you going to torture Shigure,Sayuri or any of my other aides in front of me--or perhaps even Arisa,your own disciple?" -Glen.

"No,unfortunately i don't have anyone today."

"Heh,so even you really will torture Arisa yourself when the time comes,huh.What,experimenting on her either?"

"She hasn't been a threat to me,she herself would eventually realizes i am her saviour."

"That's not what i've heard from her own mouth yesterday,lazy bastard."

"Ha ha! Oh come on,don't be like that. I'm busy enough rebuilding the city after the Vampire attack."

There was then a pregnant of silence,with the faint crows chirping soaring above the late afternoon sky,

"Guren," Called Kureto,breaking the atmosphere,

"Yeah?"

Do you think there are others out there who wonder what the point of surviving was if the world is going to be like this?"

"What the heck? Did you call me out here just to whine?" Glen sighs,

"Nah,it's a leading question.I want to know what kind of vision you have.Where do you think the humanity will go from here? There's no place for hopes or dreams yet you still do whatever you can get away with,experimenting on people and building your military strength.What on earth do you think you can accomplish?"

"...That's no leading question,you're asking me straight up."

"Answer me." Kureto demanded.

"Not much.You need as much as poer you can grab these days." He shortly replied.

"Right.But if you have no vision,no end goal,then you're better off dead.Anyone who sacrafices others for simple greed,with no vision--they're evil."

"Ha,so now we're talking about 'Good' and 'Evil'?"

"No.First,i'm going to eradicate all Vampires in Japan--then, i'm going to find all other surviving human organizations and crush them.Uniting the entire world under the Japanese Imperial Demon Army.Japan will be the center of the world,i will build a Vampire-free paradise."

"That sounds like something a little kid would dream up." Glen mocked,

"Ha! Sounds cool doesn't it?"

Again,Glen lets out a sigh for the umpteenth times for today,

"So,what's your ambition? If it's smaller than mine,join me."

Glen felt the sword dangling on his side moved ever so slightly,and in the back of his mind--the familiar voice spoke,

"No,Guren,you won't.You'll follow me,right?"

His forehead creased and both of his eyebrows scrunched down,

"Yeah,i'm already following you aren't i,Kureto?"

"Can i trust you on that?"

"Ha,like you wouldn't kill me if you didn't."

"True,just checking.Anyway,next topic,"

"Sheesh,you're so talkative today."

"The Vampires are going to attack again," He waved off his remark.

"But before that happens,we should make a pre-emptive attack."

A visible jolt of surprise flash across Glen's feature,"Do you have any solid plans?

"Of course.Besides,those bloodsuckers' strategies are way too simple.They always underestimate humanity."

"And?"

"Vampire enclaves don't get along,they don't share information.But the nobility still manage to keep the whole society under control.If we eliminate the nobility,the rest of them will fall apart."

"You make it sound so easy." 

"It is that easy.Right now,ther are 25 Vampire nobles in Japan.We know where every one of them is."

"How did you find out?"

"The standard methods,we trained several children as spies and sent them into the Vampire city--Vampires treat humans like brainless livestock,they don't remember name s or faces.The kids can get away with anything."

"Careful though,get too cocky and--"

"And what?somebody will sweep my feet out from under me? Trying to warn me that the info could be a trap?" Kureto added for him.

"Yeah." Which Glen simply replied.

"That's why i'm giving you these orders.You've made your company strong.You must want to test that strength,right? Even if it's a trap,you'll punch through it.In one month's time,"

"So,you're sending us on a suicide mission?"

"No.this is a vital mission.One that i can only entrust to someone capable--this time,we'll bring the war to the Vampires' doorstep." Kureto's expression drastically drops into a dead serious one.

"Why the hurry?"

"We discovered their plans--The Vampires are going to bring their whole army down on Tokyo.If we let them make the first move,humanity dies that day.They're far more poweful than us--if even a handful of Nobles attack at once,we can't stop them.Everyone will be killed or enslaved as livestock.But we still have time,"

"Time enough to take them by surprise?"

"You will do it,Guren.Take those four Black Demon wielders you're so proud of and 100 soldiers from the Vampire extermination ranks.Go to Nagoya.

"What's in Nagoya?"

"Ten nobles--they're building their base there.Lure them off one by one,kill them,and take over their base."

"If we take it over,the Vampires will notice."

"So? Let them. You just have to catch their attention.Meanwhile we'll prepare for the major battle."

"In other words,you won't tell me what you're really planning,right? and you said you trusted me."

"Don't sulk--it isn't as if i don't.Besides,sending someone with a head full of top-secret plans to the front lines is a poor idea,right?"

Kurot then spun his heel around,attempting to walk away as saying;

"So shut up and follow your orders.If you do--I'll show you the world where the humans make the Vampires into cattle."

ⓄWARI NO ⓈERAPH--ARISA'S POV

"Okay so now that everything has been laid in the open.Knowing all this,who sould we follow?" Shinoa clasps her hands together,still having the smile upon her face.

"So we have to pick between Guren or the Hiiragi family,is that it?" Yuu asks whilst i gathered all the empty plates as soon as we are done having breakfast meal and put it away into the sink that we are now having a warm cup of tea.

"Wait,if we do pick the Hiiragi family,means we should be alongside with Kureto?" I rose an eyebrow,leaning back against the counter sink.

"I am sure there are other smaller patterns of power but,those are the main options." 

Yuuichiro seems to be in a deep thought,before voicing out his thoughts,

"In my case,Guren saved my life--i want to go with him."

"I see,would you still choose to do that,even if the Colonel betrays you in a Vital situation?" Shinoa asked,

"I--Um,this is kind of embarassing  but--Well,Guren said we're family now,right?"

"Yes," She answered.

"So you,Yoichi,Kimizuki ans Mitsuba--you're all new family to both me and Arisa,and we've started to feel that's true.You guys are important to us.But,we can't forget Mika,he's also an important family member."

My face fell,remembering the blonde male that have played an important role in my life and the fact that he is not human now,somehow still didn't change the fact i still want to see him and save him.

"See,my parents abandoned me,so maybe--i don't really know how family works.But,can i ask you guys this?"

Our eyes focused on the ravenette male,

"Just because someone in your family betrays you--so even if Guren betrays us,and Mika,well--even if he is a Vampire now..Does that mean you have to betray them back?"

I remain unblink and so as the others,

"I don't think,it works that way.He's still family.We're all family,and we will always be."

By that moment,a chair was dragged backwards echoing our surroundings and just to see Kimizuki standing up from his place,

"We're done here.My idea of family is the same as yours." He uttered,

"Me too!" Yoichi cheerfully agreed.

I could even see Mitsuba glances over to Shinoa's side and shot her an assuring smile.It was then when all of their eyes fell on me,awaits for my answer either.

I heave out a relief sigh,"Accentuating family as first priority,that's my opinion over here."

Which they then flash me a genuine smile,even the stoic Kimizuki.

"I see,then that's the end of the discussion--i like this idea.Let's make it the official policy of the Shinoa squad. 'Family takes care of family'. I never though a policy like this would be considered in a world like ours,but let's fight for each other now,shall we?"

They all then began to continue the conversations that i have never heard how happy and joyful they are.But i did not even notice that Yuuichiro has stood up either from his seat and making his way towards me-he grabbed my wrist and starts to pulls me behind him;heading his way towards the other side of the kitchen and we both could not be seen by them.

"Yuu,what's wrong?" I asks as soon as he stopped,with him only  staring right into my eyes-did not utter any word.

I saw his eyes then flickered down onto my lower abdomen-and that is when i knew what he do want to ask about,

"A-ah this--" I reluctantly stuttered,

"It's healing so you need not to worry about them--"

"That's not what i meant," He starts off,

"You--didn't even tell me,i was the one who did that.." His voice hushed down as well as his sight softens.

Yuu took a step closer to me and closing the gap between us-his fingers grazing over the surface of my lower abdomen close to my hip where the wounds are,

"I'm sorry." He apoligized,refusing to look at me in the eye as he did so,

"It's not even your fault,Yuu--"

"Shut up." He snorted,encircling arms around my hips gently not to hurt me before pulling me close to his.

Yuuichiro then rested his forehead on top of my shoulder,making his messy black locks felt so ticklish on my cheek-he lets out a deep sigh.

"Let's save Mika and protect everybody,Yuu."

He smiled, "Yeah."

ⓄWARI NO ⓈERAPH--AUTHOR'S POV

KYOTO

Two Vampires figure heard a faint foot steps coming from behind them.They whirl around just enough to see the familiar blonde young Vampire man heading towards their way.

"So,you got order to deploy too,eh?" One of them asks,

"They say we're going to move the whole army up to Nagoya so that we can eliminate all of the humanity in the North-East."

His eyes flickered up emotionless-the will inside of his heart to save his both precious people still not fading at all.

That very afternoon,

the order to take Nagoya was given.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

947K 31.5K 58
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
699K 16.6K 72
"You and me always and forever." 9-1-1 Season 2+ Start- March 26 2023 Finish I do not own any 9-1-1 characters or their plots. I do own my character...
146K 3.9K 47
TAEKOOK STORY TOP : JUNGKOOK BOTTOM : TAEHYUNG In this story taehyung was purchased by biggest multi billionaire jeon jungkook rude cruel Taehyun...
226K 5.5K 29
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc