The Devil on High Heels

By SanneLuykx

how far would you go for your revenge? Some people wouldn't do anything. Others would hire someone to do the... More

Code: Red
Hell is Coming
This is My Life
You again?
Supposed to be
Avoiding me
Is this destany?
I'm not your date
Not this kind of a girl
Less
Right now
Lets cook
not yet
Walk to hell
Dresses
Not a flirt
One Moment
Touchy Feely?
Girls
Changes
Looking for you
Safe with me
Yes
Games
Bright Mornings
Tell me more
Stay where you are
Best
Suprises
First Time It's ment to be
Waking up.
Phone Calls
Diaries
The Ex-Girlfriend
Bleak
Because of you
Bad Dreams
Terrors
What did just happen?
No Worries
Care
Appearance
Scars
Spirits
Something is going on
Roses are White
It's called Love
Make out
The morning-after
Flashbacks
Tell me your story
Loosing hold
Love isn't enough
Diaries
Dark Nights
Family affair
Never again
Survivor
No issues
Behind closed doors
No more
Aches
2 minutes
Martina Stoessel
Leaving town
Don't even try
Bad News
Bleeding
Unexpected
On that way
Loosing hope
Been Used
Missing parts
Beloved
All I had to do is watching you two fall in love
Humanity
Morning Sunshine
Waisted
I would do it for love
Armed
Without you
Red Love
The Devil on High Heels

Don't go back.

655 58 8
By SanneLuykx

Two weeks passed by, It's five am in the morning and I'm still roaming around on the streets. There's no offence of doing this because I'm alone. But the issue, I can't go home anymore. The last days my job wasn't on the first place, and because of that I made cruel mistakes. I just trew all the mess beside me and let the others do it. While we all know I'm the brain of the team. Inplace of being here for them. I went to her, every single day. Turned my phone off all day and night. I even don't know what I was thinking, Like love could be an opinion for me. I have one life, one goal.
And if she wants to make part of it, she should do exactly what I want her to do.

••Time Skip••

"Yeah, you totally made a mess of it" Ruggero mocked.

"I know, I know" I sigh. "I don't understand what I was doing"

"Perhaps it's not a good plan for having a girlfriend" He mumbled.

"Not having one?" I ask amazed. "You were the one who wanted me to flirt with girls again"

"Jorge you were single for the last two years, I just wanted you to make some good memories"

"Like what? Like you do? Flirting, having sex and leave them behind again?"

"C'mon Jorge it isn't like that" He sighs. "The old Jorge was way more fun"

"What? The old me who were like you? That person doesn't exist anymore" I blurted of anger. "For gods sake"

"You know what you should be doing to fix all the mess you made?" He asks a bit rude. I roll with my eyes. Like this would make any offence.

"Stephie Camarena Caire"

"Why her?"  I ask.

"Why her? You know the things she can do Jorge. She could help us"

"Why would she possibly help us?"

"Because she knows you, Just like you know her"

"She was a one night stand okay" I sigh. "Why the hell would she even want to help me? It's freaking two years ago"

"I don't know, Use your charms. She fell for it before?"

"Ruggero. You're my friend. Not my enemy"

"I'm only helping you to become again who you're used to be. So you better should fix this first"

"I can't Rugge, I will cheat on Martina"

"Than play the game on the right way jorge, not my words. No they're yours"

●●Time Skip●●

I park my car in the front of my house. When I open the door my phone turns on. I got a text I see.

_____

Tini_  Just made lasagne, wanna share? (Pic. On the media)

Me_You're sure you haven't bought it? ;)

Tini_ NO! And if I would, would it be a problem? :*

Me_ I'm actually a bit tired

Tini_ No jorge you're coming.

Me_ Or what? Would you come to my house and kill me?

Tini_ Maybe.

Me_ Oh yeah sure. Tini in action.

Tini_ The lasagna is getting cold Jorge.

Me_ It's okay if I'm not coming? I'm actually really tired of the day and I have so much work to do.

Tini_ Alright. Do I see you tomorrow?

Me_ I don't know. I will call you if I have time.

Tini_  You promisse?

Me_ Yes I promisse.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7K 2.4K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
430K 10.7K 78
I feel his dirty hands touch me once more and move up higher to my thighs. I try to jerk them away but he locks my arms in his hand above my head as...
159K 8.9K 25
16 year old Zoe Williams works at the cinemas. She serves nutty customers, makes oily popcorn and has to wear a striped candy dress as her uniform. A...
216K 4.8K 105
"those are just the few reasons why i love you baby. and i really want to spend my life with you. will you marry me?" > instagram format > pictures...