Peach's Problems

By spicy_squip

What happens when a teenage princess peach moves away from Mushroom Kingdom High School to Superstar High? Se... More

Big News!
New Castle
Meeting New Friends
Meeting new ENEMIES
Pauline gets back
The Break-up
The Dance part 1
The Dance part 2
The Kidnap...
Attacking Bowser!
Returning the Favor!
Peach loves Mario pt 1
Peach Loves Mario pt 2
Rosalina Does it...
Mario tries to apologize..
Rosalina tries to..
The Chase!
Yandere Rosalina
Rosalina kidnaps somebody...
Rosalina gets what's coming to her..
The (other) Break-up..
The Bullies...
Rosalina the (nearly) killer
Peach has amnesia? (Sorta..)
The End of Mario?
The News Gets Out...
Mario is alive?
News!
Rosalina can't stop..
Rosalina doesn't see it coming..
Pauline is back...
Rosalina is BACK?
Rosalina working with Luigi?!
Luigi the Kidnapper
Taking Back Peach!!!
LUIGI'S Problems
Ignoring Luigi?

Peach Gets Nervous

446 9 3
By spicy_squip

Peach got home shaking because of Pauline. Peach was not this shy at her old school. "Hello dear what's wrong?" The Queen asked, worried. "Nothing, Mother.." Peach ran up to her room.
The next day, Peach came down to eat breakfast. "Oh dear, something was wrong yesterday... What was it?" The Queen asked, concerned. "It's ok mom heh" Peach plastered on a fake smile. "Oh ok..." The Queen said with a suspicious face.

At school, Peach spotted Pauline and her friends gossiping about her. They look at her and glare and then laugh at her. Peach runs over to the school building crying a little. Daisy and her friends hear her. "Peach what wro-" Daisy couldn't finish cause Peach ran right past them. "Hey what's wrong with her? Is she okay?" Mario asked, worried. "I'm not sure, I'm gonna have to check! See ya later guys!" Daisy spots Peach and runs to her. "Peach are you ok?" Daisy asked, worried. "Yes!" Peach exclaimed. Daisy just looked at her like, "seriously?". Well that got Peach. "Fine.. Pauline and her dumb friends were laughing at me outside.." Peach starts crying. "Oh it's ok Peach everything's ok.. I'll just tell Mario to tell Pauline to stop right now! Bye!" Daisy pats her on the back and runs to Mario.

Peach goes to lunch and sits with Daisy and her friends. Peach sighs. "Daisy did you talk to Mario?" She asked gloomily. "Yes he said he would do anything for you... for some reason" Daisy smirks like she knows something. Daisy coughs while saying "he likes peach!" "Huh what'd you say?" Peach asked immeadietly. "Oh nothing hehe" Daisy giggles with her other friends. "Well.. I'll be going.." Peach sighed and walked away. She bumps into Mario. "Sorry.." Peach starts to walk away. "W-wait!" Mario exclaims. "What?" Peach turns her head around to see him. "I'm sorry about Pauline she is kinda rude..." Mario says, shyly. "Yeah..." Peach sighs and frowns. "What's wrong?" Peach sighs. "Nothing I'm fine." Peach walks away. Mario sighs. ((Thinking: I feel so bad for her she's new.. I kinda like her too... And I'm ok with that!))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 89 20
(The next work in my fan-adapted novelization timeline of the main Super Mario series) Just when Mario and Luigi think things have gone back to "busi...
9K 178 30
This is a Fanfic about Mario, Luigi and friends in high school. Enjoy!!!
636 15 19
Mario and Luigi will have a younger sister she loves her brothers and friends, Sophia will do whatever it takes for them.
92K 1.2K 40
When the dastardly Bowser captured Princess Peach, it fell upon Luigi to step up and make the ultimate sacrifice. little did Bowser know that Peach w...