Welcome to Pandora kiddos.

由 CreativelyStupid

Yesterday Borderlands was just a video game, but now it's your reality. Handsome Jack has made a victorious c... 更多

A Damn Good Hacker
Jack's Warm Welcome
Caught You Red Handed
Shocking
Prey
Hostage
Varkids
Who are you?
Guns n Shit
Fyrestone?
Thirst for Revenge
Where to go
Another Mission
Shocking!
Break the Seal
A New Era

Talks

2.4K 107 90
由 CreativelyStupid

After I knocked the shit out of him, I told Aaron that I was going to be in the shelter that I referred to earlier, and he went off wandering. I saw him killing bandits and skags for a good 2 hours, because they kept respawning, but he seemed to enjoy it. He would scream obscenities whilst shooting, and I had to say, he was quite good with a gun.

I had been relaxing in the boxy shelter, thinking about what my next move was. I tossed my flash drive up in the air repetitively. One of the things on my flash drive are some equipment blueprints that I wanted to make. I'm majoring in both computer science and engineering so executing blueprints, codes, programs, etc., is always a breeze for me.

One reoccurring thought I had in my head was how can I prove to the vault hunters that I'm not working with Handsome Jack. The only way I could was to catch the crook himself (the one helping Jack), and the only way I could do that was to investigate on Hyperion. Considering that they've plastered me as a criminal, I can't go anywhere else to ask for advice or just ask around.

Going to Hyperion would let me figure out who this criminal is, and I can make my designs come to life. But what do I do after those two things? Once I've proved my innocence, what is my next objective?

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of someone walking up the ramp. I looked over and saw that it was Aaron, he seemed checked out for the day, as I expected.

I didn't say anything to him and he didn't say anything to me, but instead sat down, not next to me, but 5 feet away.

"Ugh. I don't have cooties," I said as I picked the dirt from under my nails. He didn't respond, so I looked over and saw he was aimlessly looking at the sky.

"So what more can you tell me about this...game," he said. I leaned back on my hands and took a deep breathe.

"It was an awesome game. Just like any video game it's always fun to play as a badass," I started.

"Who did you play as?" He asked.

"Oh everyone haha, I have a lot of hours on the game so I OP'd all the characters. Maya, Lillith, Timothy-"

"Wait Tim friggen Lawrence is in the game?"

"Yeah in the Pre-Sequel, he's-wait how do you know about Timothy Lawrence?" I asked him.

"Oh uh- I just heard about him before. He's a total noob and a loser nerd," he laughed.

"There's nothing wrong with nerds," I said.

"Yeah but Timoth-"

"Don't be a bully," I said almost sounding like a child.

"A bully!? Haha come on YN! I'm sorry but..."

"I'm way more than a bully," he said jokingly trying to freak me out but I exchanged a face that said I was dissatisfied with his joke.

"Alright alright damn," he said.

"Here's a question for you. Any childhood pets?" I asked.

"That is so irrelevent to what we're talking about!"

"Nah-ah there's no established topic!"

"Yeah well usually the other person will stay consist- you know never mind. Never mind, I'll answer the question- my cat," he said shortly.

"That's cool, but dogs are better," I said.

"We can't agree on one thing can we," he laughed.

"Haha I suppose. So this cat-"

"My grandma killed it when I was a kid, she-she didn't like how I didn't make my bed, and well yeah that was my punishment," he said.

"A punishment!? I mean this is Pandora so I guess the standards are different, but that's insane, and also sounds awfully familiar," I said.

"Yeah well my grandma's dead now too. All of my family is gone..." He looked down.

"Mine too," I said while looking at the stars.

"What? Really? What happened to them?"

"Well my parents were both killed by an intruder in our home, and my little sister was-" I didn't want to say it allowed, I don't even know why I'm saying this right now. I told Mike and Jen that my parents lived upstate, and my sister as well.

"You don't have to-"

"My sister was kidnapped," I said, but that wasn't the entire truth.

It was silent for a good 30 seconds.

"I don't usually say this often kiddo, but I'm sorry about that," he said.

"I'm sorry about your family too," I said as I turned my head to him, I wish I could see his face. There was a sudden glint of empathy in Aaron, a contrast to his usual violent driven self.

"Hey didn't you mention something about Handsome Jack? That Hyperion guy?"

"Oh haha yeah I did. I said I had a bit of a crush on him," I said.

Aaron suddenly seemed very interested in this particular topic.

"And whys that?"

"His confidence is one of the things I liked, and his cocky, arrogant marks were a uh-"

"His cockiness turns you on eh?" Aaron said creepily as his hand shifted towards me. I grimaced at it and scooted away from him.

"This is PAST tense. PAST," I said.

"Okay well go on," he said.

"I hate how I can't see your facial expressions right now or your eyes," I said.

"Anyways, he's passionate, even if it's passion for murdering bandits and other immoral things. Oh I know what he's passionate about," I said.

"What?" Aaron asked curiously.

"Angel," I said and Aaron was silent for a bit.

He coughed and said, "yeah yeah he is probably."

"And well he's good with a gun, he's intelligent, he's a computer nerd-"

"Psh he's not a nerd," Aaron proclaimed.

"No he definitely is, but that's okay because nerds are hot," I said.

"Woah," Aaron said softly as he shifted around in his position.

"Other than that Jack is just really hot," I said honestly.

"Sounds like you're still into him," Aaron said, and by the sound of his voice I could tell that he was smirking.

"Definitely not after what he's done to my planet, I've been pretty angry at him," I said.

"Hmmm. And what would you say to him if he was here now," Aaron asked.

I thought for a minute but my response came seamlessly.

"I'd say...Fuck you," I said with a smile and Aaron laughed.

"I like it."

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

82 0 13
Axton is a former soldier of Dahl, now a Vault hunter working with the Crimson Raiders on Pandora to take down Handsome Jack. So what happens when a...
3.2K 88 22
We all know of the story of the Vault Hunters: The heroes of Pandora and those who would keep the secret of the Vault hidden from those who'd use it...
2.1K 51 10
UNDER REWRITING IN ANOTHER BOOK This story begins where Borderlands 2 takes place. Maya and Gaige get separated from their companions and end up havi...
35.8K 1.3K 16
She heard about him all over Pandora. Most call him a "hero", others could say he's a "psychotic dictator". It all depended whether they met or know...