The Nerd Is A What?! (Old Ver...

By PrincessBrandi8

Violet Wayne is the school nerd that everybody bullies because she wore hideous clothes that make people igno... More

The Nerd Is A What?!
Chapter One
A Note from the Author...........
Chappy 2
Waking up with Amnesia??
Chapter 5:Shopping!!!
Happy Holidays!!
Chapter 6:The Set Up And A Potential Break Up
Chapter 7:Turning Up The Heat
Chapter 8: Crossing My Fingers
AN*
IMPORTANT: Don't Get Too Excited:Note To All

My Dates'

4.2K 149 9
By PrincessBrandi8

Chapter 3:My Dates

* All Rights Reserved*

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I changed David to Hunter since it was boring so just a heads up if you see David it's supposed to be Hunter :) By the way David is her boyfriend...(I changed it because I like Hunter more plus I kept on getting confused with David and Derek).I also changed Derek to Dale

I also changed Denise to Annalise or Des to Anne,who is her in her model world.

----------------- ENJOY ------------------

**Saturday**

It was 11:48 I was sitting on the hood of my brand new Lexus in dark blue skinny jeans,a white v neck tee,and my red biker jacket with my red,white,and black Jordan's and I put my now fire red hair in a ponytail which is actually my real hair color,but I color it for school to a brown/redish color.

"Hey,Babe"Hunter got out of his car and captured me in a slow and gentle kiss.After leaving me out of breath he leaned our foreheads against each other and we looked into eachothers eyes until he asked "So what you up to?"His minty breath cooled my faced from the sun's rays.I laughed.

"Nothing,school and modeling how about you 'Mr.Hotshot'?"I grinned.

"Let's talk about that while wer'e enjoying our wonderful meal and this wonderful view?"He smiled as I nodded my head and we sat on the cheesy checkered picnic blanket.

For the past hour or so we talked about our career,our family,etc."Well it's almost one and I got a few shoots to do so See you later"I dusted off my pants and helped him clean up the sandwiches, strawberries, grapes, sodas, etc."See ya"I gave him a kiss on the cheek and we parted our different ways since he has a movie scene to shoot and I obviously have a photo shoot for Vogue,which I'm so jealous of.

* * * * * * * * * * * * Around 6pm * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

KNOCK

KNOCK

KNOCK

I looked out my window to see Dale at the doorstep,I checked to see my brown hair in a ponytail with a t,and some sweat pants and rushed downstairs and answered the door quickly and looked at him with my best glare.

"What are you doing here?"I asked crossing my arms in aggravation and looked at him with a slight frown.

"The project"He said in a duh voice as he rolled his eyes and attempted with a slight push to come in but I quickly blocked him and responded with

"I was waiting all day now you come" annoyed that he would come here at dinner time,I shook my head disappointingly but didn't say anything more than that.

"You wouldn't want and F would you?"He teased and I almost immedietly paved the path to enter thinking of summer school where all of the b.a of the school go and where the air conditioning was cut to limit extra expenses.

"Nice house by the way"He whispered as he was lost in his thoughts,while we stood in the middle of my foyer.

"You'll have to eat dinner with us"I said as soon as my mom called for me not knowing about my 'buddy'.

"Hey mom this is Dale,oh and do you know where dad is he owes me some huge news?"I introduced them and soon Kat served us our mash potatoes and steak,my favourite with wine and water(for Dale and I).

"Hey baby girl don't forget that photo sh-"My dad came in with newspaper in tow but when he saw me giving a glare and Derek he shut up, I coughed and said...

"I know with mom I know what I do and when so relax"I leaned in and whispered so lowly into his ear that no one can hear us "You almost blew my cover"and he quickly muttered a sorry,probably thinking of how mad I get when I'm annoyed, or when anything with my secret is mentioned.

"But you should start revealing it starting with your boyfriend,"He said out loud, acting like Dale wasn't int he room and like he didn't see me glaring at him.

"No way in f**king hell am I gonna tell the whole school but maybe on the very last minute of school."I said to him in a joking matter.

The rest of dinner went by silently.Soon we (meaning Dale and I) were inside the computer/game room trying to get work done but he decided no to.

"So ideas"I dragged"like the food pyramid as in eating healthy"I glanced to see him on his phone playing temple run and had his headphones on obviously listening to music.Ten minutes and he has me graying I yanked his headphones off and yelled"We are doing this together so get off your lazy a** and get your damn a** brain working"I emphasized together and sat down next to him and said "The subject is staying healthy so ideas"slowly"now I said eating right so think"

Until around 9 we finished with the basic idea and started on the info.Shockingly I found out that he wasn't as stupid as the whole student population says but then again you have to see things for yourself.Now all I need to do is get this done in two weeks...awesome.

**********

"Morning my fellow parents"I smiled brightly as I grabbed an apple my parents looked at me in shock.Since today was Saturday I was usually in bed and didn't get up until I really have to pee.Usually.My parents stared at me for a while before my dad walked in and stared at me for a while until my dad asked me worriedly...

"What has you in this bright mood your usually so grumpy"I took another bite of my apple and said

"I have a date with Hunter"my dad frowned a little bit and said.

"You really do have to tell them and especially Hunt honey"

I huffed and said "School is ending soon,so when you call the assembly at the end of the day I'll tell them or the graduation and bam done"I walked out of the kitchen and my room where I changed into a pair of high-waisted jeans ,a white long sleeved shirt with multi-colored converse,and walked to the park where we were meeting and then going to a coffee shop since they were like my favorite places in the whole world.

"What's got you all mad?"Hunter asked as he put his arm around my shoulders.

"My parents wants me to tell you my identity at school"he smiled and said

"Not too bad is it "I shook my head "And the whole school"we both sighed and I layed my head on his shoulder

"Hey baby"I heard I'm guessing a girl said and when I looked up I saw a blond with brown roots and what I can see green or hazel eyes and Hunter whispered.

"I should really stop being a wing man"which made me jump a few feet in the air and chuckle a bit.

"Hey Hunty"the girl who I'm gonna call Tina said.

"Hey"Hunter sighed frustrated and annoyed

"You know I had a great time last night maybe we should do it again" Tina purred out kissed him on the cheek,winked and left and without sparing another millisecond I was running away crying thinking of why he was lying about being a f**king wing man.

Probably to keep me calm or some other BS.

I pulled out my phone and called the only person I can call at this point......my mom."Sweetheart what's wrong?"I was still running and crying when I choked

"I think Hunter's been cheating on-"as I sobbed continuously

All of a sudden I heard tires screeching and I looked up to see an 18 wheeler coming to me and I just stood there looking like a deer caught in headlights.I felt the truck hit me ,it was like a very buff football players ran to me and killed the ball or something I chuckled to myself and soon everything started to get filled in by black dots,feeling the pain for a spit second before my body became numb eventually, everything was gone and I felt my body go unconscious...I'm so going to kill Hunter when I'm a ghost...

~*~*~*~Author's Note~*~*~*~

Hello people it's been a while sooo yeah sorry for the sorta late upload I coudn't get it from my phone to here and it took me a while since it's the weekend and it's clean up day -sorta- :).Just to say I probably said somewhere else but they live in Eastbourne.England,United Kingdom

Hope you enjoyed & The pic. to the side (External Link) is at the beginning of the story and on the side is the hill they went to on the date.

VOTE

&

COMMENT

AND

DON'T FORGET

SUGGESTIONS

:)

Edited

10/9/13
11/27/13

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

470K 12.7K 34
(Under Major Editing) Camila Diaz is a nerd. No need denying it. Everyone knows, Camila knows, her friends know, her school knows, hell even her mom...
5K 662 38
You all know the bad boy good girl story, you don't know the one where a cliché story turns into a brutal murder mystery. Luke's parents have had eno...
53.2K 3.1K 27
6 girls. 7 boys. 1 awesome vacation. Or that's what they thought. What happens when the power goes out and people are getting killed by the minut...
708 12 53
As a young child Evelyn's mother dies and her father disowns her for a new family. Her uncle takes her in and raises her but he keep her with him fo...