Percy Jackson the son of Chaos

By percyjacksonfannest2

He was a hero that was loved. He was a boy that had a good heart. But that person is gone. Now he is cold, sa... More

1...
2...
3...
4...
5...
6...
7...
8...
9...
Hiiii
10...
11...
12...
13...
14...
15...
16...
17...
18...
19...
20...
21...
23...
Hiii
24...
25...
26...
27...
28...
29...
30...
31...
32...
33...
34...
35...
36...
37...
38...
39...
40...
41...
42...
43...
Attention!!!
Hii

22...

9.7K 229 19
By percyjacksonfannest2

"What's the ma..." I stopped when I saw the person on the ground. It was Piper and on her was a letter. It said:
Campers and gods

I am ashamed to think that you care more for a monster than your own hero. Void is nothing but a killer and maniac. Believe me as soon as the war ends he will turn on us. Believe me I have my recourses to prove it! Don't trust him! When you find this I will be with Jason. Be save and thank you for everything!

From
Piper Mclean

Ps: Don't trust Void!

I was shocked, she killed herself! "This is all your fault!" Annabeth turned towards me. "No it was not!" Alot of people blamed me. "You are the reason she killed herself." I was getting furious. "Okay! Maby it was! So, what are you going to do? Kill me?" I noticed that Chaos wasn't here,"Good for him!" Thalia walked to me untill our noses almost touched,"Why don't you kill yourself or just leave?" I made my decission! "If you don't want me here I will leave or..." They cheered. "Or I will join forces with my father. It has been a long time since I was on the bad side, wasn't it?" They paled. "You wouldn't!" Will said. "O, I will!" I laughed. "Please don't?" I looked at Annabeth,"Don't what? I will do it, you don't want me here." I flashed to the Void. I lied to them, because for now I am neutral.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.3K 742 27
Percy come back from a quest to find out he has a half-brother everything stars to go down hill for him.He runs away meets his real father, after 5 y...
309K 5.1K 20
He was once their leader and their friend. The people loved him even most of the gods. Sadly that time is over and now he must face the truth and pai...
60K 1.9K 68
[DISCLAIMER: I do not own the characters in this story. All rights to Rick Riordan, the brilliant mind behind all of this.] Percy had changed. He los...
606K 10.9K 48
Athena said Loyalty will kill him. Loyalty will kill. Maelstrom will destroy. Mystique will torture. He is Perseus, the worst of them all. ...