My True Love( A Jasper and Be...

De Immortal_Forever31

This is a story about Jasper and Bella falling in love with each other. Tell me what you think and thanks for... Mai multe

Chapter 1: Jasper's Story
Chapter 2: Moving
Chapter 3: Bella's New Life
Chapter 4: WOW
Chapter 5: Jamaica part 1
Chapter 6: Jamaica part 2
Chapter 7: Shopping with Alice
Chapter 8: Getting ready for the wedding
Chapter 9: Batchelorette Party
Chapter 10: Bachelor Party
Chapter 12: Mourning
Chapter 13: Imprinting and Thanksgiving Day
Chapter 14: December 1st
Chapter 15: Week till Christmas
Chapter 16: Christmas Eve/Christmas Day
Chapter 17: Couple Days Later
Chapter 18: New Years Pt 1
Chapter 19: New Year Pt 2
Chapter 20: 2012 New Year's Day
Chapter 21: One Month Till Wedding Day
Chapter 22: Two Days Till Wedding Day
Chapter 23: Wedding Day
Chapter 24: Dominican Republic Pt.1
Chapter 25: Dominican Republic Pt2
Chapter 26: Tahitian Island Pt 1
Chapter 27: Tahitian Island Pt 2
Chapter 28: Tahitian Island Pt.3
Chapter 29: Dominica-The Nature Island Pt.1
Chapter 30: Dominica-The Natural Island Pt.2
Chapter 31: The Park
Chapter 32: 3 months and Babies names
Chapter 33: PAIN!
Chapter 34: Getting Better
Chapter 35: Shopping and Babies
Chapter 36: Waking up and New family
Chapter 37: Babies
Chapter 38: Getting Ready for Birthday Parties
Chapter 39: Birthday party
Chapter 40: Ava and Noah
Chapter 41: One Year Later

Chapter 11: Going Home

9K 112 11
De Immortal_Forever31

Hey peeps, I am sorry that I have not been updating. I have been and still is very busy and when I can I will update for yall. Thanks for reading and telling me what yall think. Here is another chapter for yall and thanks again.

Chapter 11: Coming home

Bella's P.O.V.

Well we all have been away from home for five days and I cannot wait to get home and see my soon to be husband Jasper. I just got off the phone with him and they will be home around mid night and us girls are going to be home around five pm. Alice wants to do a little more shopping and then we can get ready to go home. Being here in Vegas have been so much fun and we are all coming home with a lot of money that we all won. Me myself have won over a million dollars just playing Texas holdem, and the rest won a lot just playing other games. All in all I guess we are bring home five million dollars and the place where we won our prizes are going to delver our two cars and a boat that we all won. So put it this way we had a lot of fun but I am ready to go home and get stuff in gear for the big wedding day. Oh one more thing the guys don't know about the other night with the guys trying to hurt us so we all agreed to keep that to us so they don't get all mad and crap.

“Alice, lets go so we can get this day done with and we can go home and get ready for our guys to come home,” I wined.

“OK Bella, don't get you underwear in a bunch. We have a lot of time before they come home and there is one more place I want to go shopping and so if you are done wining lets go have fun,” Alice told me. So me, Kim, Ennai, Rose, mom and Alice got ready for the day and then we left our room to go do a little more shopping. We all got in a van from the hotel and the guy that was diving was taking us all over the place and I kinda felt bad for him but oh well. Alice will be Alice and I love her so much. We were out shopping for hours and we had to pretend to stop and eat and bathroom breaks, it felt kinda funny going into a bathroom and sitting there doing nothing in the toilet.

After being out all day it was time for us to go back to the hotel and get ready to check out at six. We got back to the hotel and then Alice had to call and get a u haul trailer so we can take everything back home with us. There was no way that with all the shopping that we did the stuff we got was not going to fit in the car with us for our trip back home. We got back to our room and then all at vampire speed we got packed and the room back in shape the way it was when we came in. We all looked around and I looked at the time and then there was a knock on the door and mom went to answer it. It was the bell boys coming to get our stuff, they loaded our stuff onto the racks and Alice told them well be down there in a min. So they left and we all just looked around.

We got to the front desk and Alice told the girls to take me to the car, that I did not need to know how much that room cost us. So the rest of went to the car and waited for Alice to come. The bell boys had everything loaded and we thanked them and Alice was back and gave them a tip and telling the thank you, then they left. We all got in the car and all at the same time yelled “GOOD BYE LAS VEGAS!!!!!!,”. We all laughed and then we were off to go home. “Wow guys, that was so much fun. I want to go back one day and do that again,” I told them. I sat back and started to talk to the girls for this long trip back home.

Three hours later we were in Forks and I was so glad. I looked at the time and it was going on 9 pm and we had three more hours till the guys came home. We got to the house and when we all stepped out of the car we just looked at the house. It looked the same and just as beautiful when we left it. We all then started to grab our bags and stuff. Us Cullen's put our stuff up in the house and then we helped Kim and Ennai get there stuff in their cars. When we were done we all sat in the living room talking and waiting for our guys to come home.

* * * * * * * *

Jasper's P.O.V.

Well it is time to go home and I cannot wait to see my sweet Bella. I know we have been away from each other for five days but it fells like longer. I miss her smell and I miss her beautiful face, laugh and most of all I miss her hugs and kisses. Me and the guys are getting ready to catch a plane home and I am glad its a non stop flight and it put us landing in Seattle around mid night and then well drive our way home to our women and I so cannot wait at all.

“Come on guys, we are going to miss our plane at noon if yall slow vampires do not hurry up,” I told the guys that were still playing games and talking. Me and dad are the only ones that have our bags ready and the others don't. “Jazz man, we will be ready when it is time. We have and hour till we have to leave so please dude quit crying like a woman and hold your horses,” Emmett told me. I gave him a evil look and then I decided to pack the other guys bags and as I was packing I was thinking about our time here. We have done so much stuff that if we were human we would be dead. Like the other day Emmett went up to a guy that was selling drugs and asked him if he could buy some and when the guy said yeah Emmett yelled saying “Police, police this guy here is going to sell me some drugs”, and then the guy pulled out a gun and then dummy Emmett took the gun from the guy and bent the end down and told all of us to run. Put it this way, dad was not happy with him after that. But it was fun to watch when the cops came and got the guy for selling drugs.

I know one thing if I go anywhere for a vacation or something like that, I am not bring Emmett with me at all. I know I just know him for a little over a year but man he is a big kid and a really great brother when he wants to be. “OK guys, everyone is packed and we have 30 minutes till our flight leaves, so please get yall's butts up and lets go,” I told them. We all stood and looked around the room that we all stayed in and then we looked at each other. Then we walked out of the room and dad went to the front desk while we put our bags in the car. We waited and then dad came and then we were off to the airport to catch our plane.

We got to our gate after getting checked in and then we were loaded and not long after that we were off heading home. “I want to thank yall guys for this wonderful bachelor week and now I am ready to start my married life,” I told my family. “Son, you are very welcome and I am glad that you loved this trip and I am like you right now, I want to see my Esme so bad,” dad told me. I took out my book and put my music on and sat back till we landed.

Alice's P.O.V.

Oh wow the guys will be home in an hour and I can't wait. Bella is bouncing in her seat waiting and I wished Jazz was here to help calm her. Just then I was having a vision. I was seeing the guys on the plane and then the plane was having trouble with an engine. I was seeing the plane going down and then it crashed. I did not see the guys no more and then I came back with the girls looking at me.

Bella's P.O.V.

I was talking to Kim and Ennai when I heard Alice gasped. I looked at her and she was having a vision and some how I started to see what she was seeing. The plane was crashing and then it crashed and I did not see the guys or nothing at all. I came back when she did and if we could have cried we would be crying really hard right now. “Girls, what just happen?” Mom asked us. “Oh my God, me and Alice just saw the plane the plane crash and we now cannot see the guys and well we are scared right now,” I told them. Just then my phone rang and I saw it was Jasper calling me. “Jasper honey, are you OK?” “Well me dad, Edward, and Dan are OK honey but well Chuck is gone. He was trying to help some people that were trapped and the rest of us was off the plane and then it blew up with Chuck on the plane. Oh honey we are need yall, we are about a mile away from the airport. There is a lot of hurt people and I am having trouble with the blood and all. The cops are here but I am trying to stay away so I don't do anything stupid,” Jasper told me. Then the phone went dead and I was being stared at.

“Bella, is all the guys OK?” Kim asked me. “Honey, we all need to sit a minute. Kim, I am so sorry but Chuck did not make it. He was helping to get people off the plane and when the rest of the guys grabbed some people he was coming off the plane and then it blew up. Girl I am so sorry,” I told her and then she broke down dry sobbing and so did the rest of us. We were trying to comfort her as best as we can. “OK girls, the guys need our help. So lets get Kim in the car and get there to help the guys with something,” I told them. We all stood up and I picked up Kim and carried her to the car and put her in and then we were off to go help the guys.

15 minutes later we were at the plane crash site and we left Kim in the car. The rest of us went to find our guys and then I spotted Jazz off to the side staying away from all the blood. I ran up to him and started to hug and kiss him. I was also making sure that he was OK that everything was still there. “Hon, are you OK?” “No sweetheart I am not OK right now. I just saw a new best friend die and now I am trying to control the monster in me,” Jasper told me. Just then we were being hugged by the rest of our family and friends. I looked up and I saw Kim get out of the car and the next thing I knew she was running full speed at the airplane that was still on fire. I looked around and no one was watching and I took off after her and then it was to late. The plane blew up again and took her with fire. I dropped to my knees screaming for her and dry sobbing for my best friend and sister. I was then being pulled away from the plane and I stood up and I was felling myself lose control. “Jazz, get me as far away from here as you can right now. I don't know how much longer I can control the thing in me,” I told him. He picked me up and looked around and started to walk with me to the woods because people were watching us.

When we were in the clear he took off and then we came to a clearing and then I just lost it. “Jasper honey, please move or I will hurt you and I do not what to do that,”. I started to fell myself getting madder and madder. Then fire started to shoot out of my eyes and I was screaming so loud. Then I started to float and well I sat the woods on fire and my screaming was breaking the trees in two. After a little bit I started to fell control coming back to me. So I started to come back down and then I landed on the ground with so much force that it left a huge dint in the ground. Then I just started to dry sob very hard. “Honey, is it safe for me to come to you?” Jasper asked me. I shook my head yes and then I was being held by the love of my life and he was sending some very strong waves of calm to me. I started to fell sleepy then and well that is all remember.

Jasper's P.O.V.

When Bella shook her head yes that I could come to her, I ran up to her and sat on the ground holding her. Telling her everything will be OK and then I started to send some calming waves to her and then I sent some strong waves to make her go to sleep. When I knew she was asleep, I picked her up and started to run back to our family and friends. When I came to the area I started to walk so no one will see me run like I was. I found my family and walked up to them and when they saw Bella they started to fell scared that something happened to her. “Family, she is OK. I made her fall asleep so she will stay calm,” I told them. “Well Jazz, they have released us, so we can get home and take care of Bella,”dad told me. So I carried Bella to the car and I held her and then we were off heading home.

We got home in no time and I got out still carrying Bella. We all got in the house, then I sat on the couch and stopped sending the sleeping waves to her. She started to stir a little and then she opened her eyes looking at me. “Please Jasper, please tell me I was dreaming and I did not lose my best friend,” Bella asked me. “Honey, its not a dream and I am so very sorry. I love you and I will be here as long as you want me to be. If you want to be left alone then I will let you have so alone time,” I told her. She started to dry sob again and then I felt something wet on my shirt. Then I looked at my sweet Bella and saw that she was crying real tears. I looked at dad with a worried face and he just told me that he will check Bella later.

I got up from the couch with Bella still crying in my arms and took off upstairs to our room. I laid her down on our bed and let her cry until she could not cry no more. “Jasper honey, I am so thirsty. My throat is on fire, can we please go hunting?” Bella asked me. “Yeah we can, you want to see if anyone else wants to go?” “Yeah we can, I need some people around me to keep me calm along with you,” she told me. So we got up and walked down stairs and everyone was there looking at us and then Bella gave them all smiles. “Family, I really need to go hunting. Do anyone else want to go with me and Jasper?” Bella asked them. Everyone stood up and then I looked at Ennai and she came up to Bella and started to give her a hug. “Lets all go hunting,” dad told us. So we all walked out of the house to go hunting.

Well my friends, I hope you like this one. Please tell me what yall think of it. When I can I will upload again. Thanks for reading. Love JenCullen28

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

40.6M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...
3.2M 183K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
1.1M 27.4K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
119K 2.6K 15
After the encounter with the voltori Edward and bella get divorce when bella catches Edward in bed with Esme same goes for carlisle and Esme and the...