Chapter 3: Bella's New Life

Hello people, here is another chapter for yall. I have been fighting writers block so forgive me if this chapter is not so good. Tell me what you think and thanks for reading JenCullen28.

Chapter 3: Bella's New life

Jasper's P.O.V.

Well I am going to tell you what have been happening with Bella. Where we left off we were at the mall Bella had to go to the bathroom where she was attacked by two guys that are now in jail and my Bella has been in the hospital with server injures to her head and lots of cuts all over her body. She was in the ICU at the hospital where they told us that if she lives she will not be the Bella we knew and I could have lived with that but making her suffer by being taken care of for the rest of her life well I don't think she would have wanted that. So right now I have been waiting for Carlisle to be bringing her home and he can change her into a vampire and we and I can have my Bella home.

I was in the living room still dry sobbing over what those things did to my Bella and I am so wanting to go kill them and no make the suffer for what they did to her and then kill them so they do not do that again to another girl or woman. “Jasper, I just saw dad coming home here in about a minute with Bella. Go to yall's room and wait for him and be there for her,” Alice told me. So I took off upstairs to our room and wait for dad to bring my Bella to our room to change her. I got to our room and pulled up two chairs and then I turned down the covers and waited for dad. I just sat down when he ran in with her and then he laid her down and started to bite her right when her heart started to beat again from being some what stopped. I watched him bite her in four places and I wanted to do that but I knew if I did I would have lost control and killed her myself. When he got done biting her he sat down and I just looked at him, he looked so tired even tho we don't get tired but dad looked very tired. I looked at his eyes and they were black and looked very purple under his eyes. “Dad, you need to go hunt. Your eyes are very black and also you are very purple under you eyes. I can watch Bella, I know she won't be awake for a few days and well you need to take care of yourself,” I told him. He then got up and came to me and gave me a hug and then he left the room and I saw him run out the back door with two other family members.

I turned back to my Bella and she looked so peaceful even tho she was being burned from the inside. I was staring at her and then there was a knock on the door and I said come in. Alice came in then and took the other seat next to the bed. “Jasper, it will be OK. I can't see her clearly yet but I will soon and then I will be able to tell you if she is going to be our Bella again,” Alice told me. “Thank you sis, and thank you for being there for her when I could not be in that bathroom with her covered in blood,” I told her. “It OK brother, I knew you could not be in there and Jazz she will be OK I hope. And those things that did this to her well I hope they pay for what they did to her. Hurting her like this and for dishonoring her in a way that will forever be on our minds and I pray she does not remember that because I can see her maybe losing it and killing those things. Witch would not hurt my feeling at all,” Alice said with a smile then. I looked at my Bella again and I saw that she was feeling the pain now, just the look of pain on her face and then she started to move her fingers. “Honey, I hope you can hear me. I know the pain is very right now but soon it will be over soon and then you can join me in this life,” I told her. I then looked at her after I said that and I swear I saw her smile. “Alice, did you see that or was I seeing things?” I asked her. “No, I saw it and that was cool,” Alice told me.