Chapter 31: The Park

Hey peeps, here is another chapter for yall. I hope you enjoy it. Thanks for reading and telling me what yall think. Thanks JenCullen28.

Chapter 31: The Park

Bella's P.O.V.

Well we have been home a week now and I have been depressed some. I mean come on I just found out that Ava will be full grown and a full vampire in just 3 years. Then I asked dad what will be the babies growth in me? He told me they will more likely be just like Ava. They will grow almost normal in you then when they come out they will start to grow up fast. I will only have my babies for just a little bit then in seven years they will be full grown. I have tired to get out of this funk but its hard. Today me, Jazz and Ava are going to the park to have fun or at least try and have fun.

“Bella honey, its time to get up,” I heard my wonderful husband tell me in the ear.

I opened my eyes just then the door opened up and came in a bouncing Ava.

“Good morning mommy and daddy, are we still going to the park today?” she asked us.

I just smiled at her then I picked her up and put her on the bed with us.

“Bella, you do not need to be picking her up like that. You can hurt yourself or the babies,” Jazz told him.

I just gave him a week smile and looked Ava over. I noticed that she has grown again at least 3 maybe 4 inches. She is wanting to start school but we keep telling her that she can't, one she is still to young she is just two almost three. Two, she is growing to fast and people will notice soon. That is why we have to keep her in or out of sight of other people for now till she either stops growing, or at least slows down on growing. She is not happy with having to stay out of sight but she understands and does not want to expose us.

“I am sorry, it is kinda hard to remember that I am with babies. So Ava go get dress and we will get ready to go to the park before it starts to rain later,” I told her.

She gave us a kiss, then she was gone.

“Honey, I had a dream I think. Either a dream or vision it was about mom. She looked sad but happy and I asked her what was wrong and she told me that she wants a baby. She sees us all with our babies like us with Ava, Emmett and Rose with Alex and Alice and Edward with Sara. So I gave her a hug and told her that I will talk to her later then the dream/vision ended. What do you think of giving the one that is not a twin to mom?” I asked him.

He sat there for a minute thinking about then he smiled at me.

“Bella, I think that is a real good idea we can do that if you want. I mean he or she will be part of the family but they will came out of you. When do you want to talk to mom and dad about it?” he asked me.

“Well, if you want call them up her now and we will talk to them about what we have decided,” I told him.