Chapter 10: Bachelor Party

Hey peeps, how is everyone doing? I am OK just wished I would get some feedback on my story on how I am doing or whatever. Anyways here is another chapter for yall and please tell me what you think of it. I don't like putting up things like I need one vote or one comment to upload the next chapter but if it gets yall to comment or vote then I will start to do that. I will not do that to this chapter but if I don't get any comments or votes then I will start to then. I like comments they make me write faster and upload faster. Thanks for reading. JenCullen28.

Chapter 10: Bachelor Party

Jasper's P.O.V.

Well today is Saturday and us guys just said good bye to our girls and they left for Bella's batchelorette party in Las Vegas. Us guys are getting ready to take a plane somewhere, they will not tell me till we get to the airport. Thanks to Bella where ever we go we can go in the sun and stay in the sun as long as we want and not have to worry about exposing ourselves to the humans. “Hey guys, is everyone ready? We are going to miss the plane if we do not leave now,” I yelled in the house. Just then I was being picked up and carried over a shoulder and out the door. I am so glad that we don't fart or Emmett will be dead because my face is right at his butt. “Emmett, if you do not put me down you are going to regret picking me up,” I yelled at him. He just laughed and next thing I knew I was being thrown into dad's car and then Emmett sat next to me and then Edward and Dan got in on the other side beside me and Chuck and dad got in the front. Then we were off to some where I had no idea.

We got to the airport with just 10 minutes to spare. We all got out and grabbed our bags out of the trunk and then dad went to sign in his car to stay for 5 days and the rest of us went inside the airport to get our bags checked in. We were getting checked in and then dad joined us and got signed in and then we had to run at human pace to get to our gate witch I did not have any idea which one it was so I just ran behind them and then we stopped in front of a gate saying non stop flight to New York City. I just stood there for a minute looking at my family and friends and then gave them all big smiles. “Thanks guys, I have never been to New York and now I get to spend five days there, yall are so great,” I told them. I so wanted to give them all hugs but I did not because of all the people around. We had just a minute and then they started to call for first class to load and so we all got our carry on bags and started to walk down the hall to the plane. We got on the plane and took our seats and then we had to wait for the other people to load and then the plane door closed and we were off. This flight was going to be so long and I am so glad that I brought with me my MP3 player and a book. There was a movie playing and I did not want to watch it. I looked at the time and it was 1pm so I leaned back in my oversized chair and started to read.

A few hours later it was dark outside and I looked at the time and my watch said it was just going on 8 pm and it should not be this dark and then it hit me time zone. So I took out my cell phone and looked at the time and it said 11pm and then the pilot came over the speaker saying that we will be landing in New York in about five minutes and for everyone to put there trays and seats in a upright sitting position. I did as he said and then I started to put my stuff up and was talking to dad about what we were going to be doing here. I felt the plane land and then not long after that we were stopped and they told first class to unload, so me and the rest did as we were told. We got off the plane and there was another guy waiting and holding a sign saying Cullen group. Dad walked up to him and told him that we were the Cullen group and the guys smiled at us and then he winked at me. Wait did he just wink at me, oh boy this is going to be a fun ride to the hotel, I thought to myself and then I heard Edward chuckle and I gave him a death stare and he stopped. I walked beside Edward so I can find out what that guy was thinking about me and maybe I can kill him later. “Edward, what is that thing thinking of me?” “Well, when you got off the plane and saw you he thought mm mm look at that fine piece of ass. And now he is thinking of you being naked and stuff I really don't want to be in his head. Are you happy now, I am scared for life now thanks,” Edward told me. I just laughed and the guy looked back a me and winked again and I just gagged. We followed the gay dude outside and to this van that said The Waldor Towers Hotel. We all put our bags in the back and we got in. I made sure dad was in front so I did not have to be and we were off to the hotel.