Chapter 16: Christmas Eve/Christmas Day

Well here you go peeps, another chapter for yall. I hope yall like it. Thanks for reading and please tell me what yall think. Thanks JenCullen28.

Chapter 16: Christmas Eve/Christmas Day

Bella's P.O.V.

Well today is Christmas Eve and everyone is in a good mood. We have had the babies for a week now and they are so cute. They are the quietest babies I have ever seen. I mean they only cry when they are hungry and that is about it oh and when they need to be changed. Me, Alice, mom and Rose went shopping for them the other day and they have their own rooms and all. So right now its 7pm and Ava and mom are in the kitchen baking cookies for Santa.

I walked into the kitchen and saw that Ava was putting spoon full of batter onto a pan and I just smiled at her. I then ran and got my camera and started to take pics of her and mom. Ava saw me and told me hi. “Hey honey, are the cookies almost done? You need to hurry so we can get you a bath and get you in bed before Santa Clause comes here,” I told her. “Yeah, grandma is going to put these in the oven and I will be ready for bath. Then I want to put the cookies on the plate for him and some carrots for the deer,” she told me. I just laughed and then I watched mom put the cookies in the oven. Then Ava came to me and we went to her bathroom to get her bathe. Jasper came in and helped Ava with her clothes and I fixed her water. Then we both put her in the tub. “Jazz, will you go get her pj's?” He left the bathroom while I washed her from head to toes. I then got into a splashing fight with her and by the time Jazz got back I was soaked with water. He just laughed at us and then he grabbed Ava's towel and got her out. We walked to her room to get her ready for bed. After we got her dressed for the night we walked downstairs so she could put out the cookies for Santa. She ran to the kitchen and helped mom put the cookies on a plate. Then she grabbed a glass for milk and mom poured so milk into it. Then Ava came into the living room carrying the plate of cookies and mom had the milk and carrots. They placed them on the coffee table and then I grabbed Ava. “Now Ava tell the family good night,” I told her. “Good night everyone, love yall,”. Then me and Jasper put her to bed and we went back downstairs.

When we got downstairs I saw the guys playing a game on TV and so I went to the kitchen with the women. I walked over to mom and gave her a hug from the side. “So when are we going to be cooking?” mom asked. I looked at the time and it was going on mid night. I then started to have a vision with Alice and we saw people start to show up around noon or one. We both came out of the vision at the same time and smiled at each other. “We will be starting to cook the turkeys and ham around five am. That will put them getting done around noon. Then we will start on the sides and deserts around nine am,” I told them. So we all went to the living room. I sat on Jasper's lap and then I gave him a kiss. “So who is going to be brave and take a bite out of a cookie and some how make a carrot look like a deer took a bite out of it?” I asked. “I will, I am not a chicken like yall are,” Emmett told us. So he took a bite out of a cookie and drank some of the milk and we all just stared at him like he was crazy. “Dude I was just joking. We could have took a bit out and then spit it out then dump out some of the milk to make it look like Santa did it,” I told him. He just smiled at me and then he took a carrot and scraped his teeth across a carrot to make it look like a deer took a bite out of it. Then we took two of the cookies and throw them out and did the same with the carrots to make it look like the cookies were eaten and the carrot.

We watched TV and then the twins woke up around two am wanting to be changed and feed. I watch Emmett and Edward change the babies diapers and then they handed them off to Rose and Alice. Then Alice handed me Sara and I smiled at her. I grabbed her bottle and started to feed her. About 30 minutes later they were done and put back to bed. Then we all started to watch TV till four am. That is when we were going to put more gifts under the tree for Ava, to make it look like Santa put some more under there. I looked at the time and it was going in four so me and Jasper went to our room and grabbed the gifts we hid and took them downstairs to put under the tree. When we got back downstairs the tree was full with all kids of gifts. I noticed that none of the tribe gifts were not there yet. I though about it and it came to me that we were waiting for our Christmas morning to over with and then we would put the rest of the gifts under the tree for them.