P.S. I Hate You 2 [ discontin...

By BritishBums

ā He was her first, and she was his last. āž ā–Ŗ { book two } Ā© BritishBums More

P.S. I Hate You 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 29

53.5K 2.2K 1.5K
By BritishBums

A/N : here's chapter 29! i have finally broken the curse of writer's block and am back again!

Chapter 30 will follow immediately after this one!

Again, i am so sorry to my readers for keeping you all waiting! :(

I will make it up by updating shit tonssss

If you're still here, god bless you

- BritishBums x

_________________________________

.

.

- Harry -

* FLASHBACK *

.

Prom night. Maybe one of the most special nights anyone could ever have.

Fuck it, it surely wasn't mine.

It absolutely sucked, and they played crappy music too.

Along with that, my date, Heather Johnson, was annoying the hell out of me too.

"Harry?" Heather's obnoxious and high voice snapped me out of my thoughts as I glared at her.

Gritting my teeth and tightening my jaw, I sigh, trying my best to talk over the loud music.

"What?"

"I said are you going to dance with me or not?"

"I don't know. I hate dancing." I spoke bluntly.

I wore a tux for this. Seriously?

"Fine. Then get me a drink." She hums, pursing her cherry red lips, her blonde hair pushed on one shoulder.

"How about we ditch this place huh? Maybe we can fuck instead? Back door? Or my place.." I smirked, nearing her.

"So.. Is that a yes?" I smirked casually.

"Prom is the most important moment of my life. We aren't leaving."

My blood boiled at her sassy tone, only agitating and irritating me more.

"We're going home, Heather." I followed her dominant tone, as she frowned.

"What the hell is wrong with you Harry?" She snapped, I swear my ears were suffering just listening to her.

"This fucking sucks. I'm getting out of here." I shrugged, as she looks like she's going to have a complete meltdown.

"I thought you liked me? I thought we went to prom to finally--"

I tugged her to the side as she pulled her arm away from her grasp as soon as we moved to the side.

"Finally what? Heather, come on baby. You don't think I honestly liked you right? Don't be so sure next time. Trust me you are nothing but a useless toy of mine if you can't even hook up with me once."

She slaps me across the face and thank God not so many people even saw it happen because they were caught up in their stupid prom night.

I just hold a hand on my cheek as I run it along my chin. Laughing deeply, I smile lopsidedly at her as I lean against the wall.

"You did all of this.. Just to have fucking sex with me?!"

"Not so easy to catch on, are we?"

"Don't be so surprised. He's been bad news for so long. Haven't you been keeping up with school reputations?" A voice spoke behind her and once I looked up, I grinned.

Finally. Some fun.

I knew the girl's voice behind me. It was annoying but less than Heather's.

"Blue, I don't need your help." Heather snapped as she walked over to her and wrapped an arm around her shoulders. Her brown eyes fell on me as I just watched in amusement.

Blue was one to be intrusive. All the fucking time.

"Clearly you do, since you've got this one stuck in your hair." She glared at me also referring to me as her brown eyes practically burned through mine at the intensity. "Slap him a few more times if you have to, he deserves it."

I was about to object when Heather steps closer to me. Her hand smacks my cheek harder making me curse loudly at the sting on my cheek.

"Fucking hell!" I groaned, Blue stifling her laugh as Heather huffed walking away angrily.

She continues to complain, throwing her hands up in the air in frustration.

I could have sworn she had the worse case of ocd in a previous life.

"Very, very funny. It's hilarious Blue. Thanks." I spoke in an umamused tone making her double over in laughter.

I kept a hand on my face, narrowing my eyes at her.

Her black hair was left down, and I couldn't help but notice how sexy she looked in a red, short and tight little dress. Damn. Dress codes clearly weren't a thing for her.

But I wasn't one to complain.

"No problem." She smirked, raising her eyebrows.

I eyed her, as she bit her lip.

"Meet me at the back parking lot, I'll pick you up." I nod once, knowingly. "Be ready."

"We can't be seen. Just be sure no one follows you out." She tells me, speaking into my ear.

"Yeah, don't get caught either." I said quickly, leaving a kiss on her jaw, my hand on her waist, mostly on her bum though.

She smiled, just turning around and walking away.

My eyes aimlessly trail up and down her curvy body as she sways away.

Blue turns back around, as her eyes meet mine.

I think she clearly knew what I wanted.

And I could see it all in her face.

* FLASHBACK ENDS *

.

.

I was sitting in the car and I didn't realize how long I was really sitting in this seat until my phone buzzed in the pocket of my jacket.

I quickly answered as soon as a photo of Blue and I were on my screen as well as her name.

"Hey, Blue." I answered it, staring out at the empty street and how gloomy it kind of looked outside.

"Hi." She said.

"What's wrong?"

"What? Why do you suddenly assume that something's wrong?" She said, making me chuckle.

"I don't know, I think I can tell all these little things about you that I never could years ago." I smirked, only because I was remembering prom night. Which was pretty random, now that I think of it.

Overall, the entire night fucking sucked.

But it was what happened in the AM.

.

****

"Get in the car." I tell her as she rose her eyebrows.

"Bossy now, are we?" She hummed as she got into the passenger seat anyway and shut the door.

"More like I need to taste you. Right now." I gritted my teeth.

"You're insane." She glared at me, her dark eyes flickering over to me as I tried to concentrate on driving as quickly as possible.

"Okay, I can't fucking wait." I blurted out, slamming my hand on the steering wheel. "We're going with plan B."

"Plan B? What's plan B?" Her eyes widened.

I chuckled, smiling lopsidedly at her. I set my hand on her thigh, running my fingers up and down her soft skin.

"We're gonna be doing it in the backseat baby. If that's alright with you." I murmured, as I hear her breath hitch.

.

****

"You remember the night we had sex in the backseat of my car?" I asked her, as she stayed silent.

"Bluuue." I dragged out, groaning.

"Y-yeah, of course I do. I mean how could I forget?"

"You remember plan B, huh?" I chuckled as she laughed along with me.

"I mean yeah.." Her voice trailed. "Okay, so why are you suddenly talking about this?"

"Well just like you said, how the hell could I forget?" The smirk playing on my lips didn't leave.

.

****

"Harry you're going to get pulled over. You're driving too fast idiot." Blue snapped.

"Shut up. I couldn't care less." I say as I take a left turn leading down a road alongside a forest.

I glanced at the time that read 12:14AM, my lips pressing together.

"God, you know I hate it when you're pissy like this." She grumbled, leaning her head on my window.

"Don't sleep. Not in my car."

"This isn't even your car, this is your mom's car." She glared. "Now where the hell are we? Are we going to do this or not, I have to get home soon."

"Why?" I groaned.

"I have to study."

"Study study study, you always study. Doesn't it get tiring?" I motioned, pulling over as soon as we got further into the forest, nothing but trees surrounding the car.

"No. It's my future, Harry. I'm just being proactive."

I rolled my eyes. "Proactive my ass, you're being a full on snob."

"And you're being a full time asshole, so that makes the both of us." She huffed, setting her little clutch purse down and tucking a strand of loose hair behind her ear.

I stared at her, my eyes trailing down her face and to her chest, and then back up to her eyes.

But as I did look back in her eyes, they were staring right into mine.

"Get in the back seat, and get out of your dress."

.

****

"Prom was perfect." She sighed happily.

"Prom sucked." I followed. "I can't believe I even wasted money on that stuff."

"Well, it is only once in a lifetime.''

"You're once in a lifetime." I chuckled at the cheesy saying. She was changing me in all the ways possible. It was kind of scary.. In a good way.

"Shut up. I'm pulling into the driveway, are you getting out of the car or not?"

"Heather was such a priss." I scrunched my nose.

"Oh and what was I to you back in high school?" She chuckled.

"Well.."

"Exactly. Heather was a great person then."

"She was a brat who probably got a million dollars on a platter."

I jump slightly when I hear a knock on the car window.

Turning to my side, Blue smiled just motioning me out. "I have to tell you something."

Opening the door, I step out and almost tripped before she held onto my arm to steady me.

"Careful." She warned as I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Yeah, yeah. Now give me a kiss. How are the kids?"

"They--" She was about to point back at them in the car but they weren't in there.

I chuckled, nodding. "Come on.''

My hand sets on her lower back but I slide it lower as I walk with her to the driveway.

I looked down at her, expecting a reaction but she doesn't say anything.

"What's wrong?"

Whenever I asked this question, the answer never turned out to be something that I liked. Obviously.

"It's my mom. Well, my real mom." She mumbled, an unreadable expression painted on her features.

She hasn't really came up in awhile. Not so long, but two to three weeks was fairly long without any connection at all.

"She's been out of the country for work that's why she couldn't stay in touch but now that she's back she told me she wanted to say hi."

"Well.. Did she?"

Blue laughed, slightly pushing me away to look at me as we stood in the garage.

"No! I mean she wants to meet me. And you, and Tyler and Emma."

"Oh." I rose my eyebrows.

I met her in the most awkward situation when Blue just met her but hopefully this time wouldn't be that way.

I was kind of done with awkward encounters.. Hopefully.

"Oh? The good oh? Or the bad oh." She curiously looked at me as I shrugged just kissing her on the forehead.

"Don't know, we'll see I guess. When is she coming?"

"Um, kind of in an hour." She bit her lip anxiously as my eyes widened.

"What?" I started to panic as soon as she had said so.

How were we supposed to get ready in an hour?

"Harry, it's fine. It's okay." She comforted. ''We don't have anything to hide or to show. Just us."

I sighed as she took my hand, pulling me into the house.

"Emma! Tyler! Dad's here." Blue yelled up the stairs.

Pretty soon, they ran down the stairs quickly to attack me with hugs.

"Hey guys. How was school?"

"Boring." Tyler pouted, Emma nodding in agreement.

"Yeah, I get it. But do your homework. Um, your mum's mum is coming for a visit later so get ready." I smiled.

"But I'm tired.'' Emma whined as Blue sighed.

"Come on sweetheart. Go on, follow your brother." She knelt in front of her, kissing her on the top of her hair.

"Okay." She sighed, pulling a small smile before turning around on her heel and running up after Tyler.

Blue soon paced back and forth as she ran her fingers through her hair before she headed into the kitchen.

It was like she had completely forgotten I was there.

Knowing her, she was having a breakdown, stressing about her mum.

I walked close behind her, leaning on the door frame as I tilted my head slightly.

"Blue?"

She still didn't answer, continuously pacing as she kept her fingers combed through her long hair.

"Baaabe." I groaned, walking over to her and wrapping my arms around her waist from behind.

She jumped slightly in surprise, probably too caught up in her thoughts to realize I was just watching her.

"You need to relax, alright? It isn't going to help if you make it a big deal."

"Because it is a big deal, Harry. This is a huge deal. My real mother that I only figured out was real weeks ago is going to really meet my family and I don't think--"

"Don't think what?'' I cut her off.

"I-I don't know. What if she doesn't like us? What if she doesn't like me, I--"

"You're her daughter. Blue." I chuckled as she frowned at me once I take her face in my hands.

Her brown eyes are filled with worry, as she looks down.

"We'll make some dinner, yeah?"

After a silence, she sighed and nodded once. "Yeah. But don't burn anything."

"Me? I am a professional cook." I scoffed, as she snickered.

I smiled, just seeing her smile as she rolled her eyes.

"Alright, cook. Go whip up some food then."

"Pass time, first?" I murmured, glancing at the clock.

She shook her head. "Maybe later okay?"

I groaned. "Kiss me then."

"Mhm." She hummed, pecking me on the cheek before she left the kitchen and headed upstairs. She squeezed my arm slightly before she did though.

Before I could say anything else she was gone.

"You got it!" I yelled as I waited for a reply.

"I love you!" Blue shouted back after a few moments.

I cracked a grin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 458 53
She loves me, she loves me not.
Same Love By Mo

Fanfiction

6.9K 327 39
Sometimes loving someone isn't easy to say. Sadly in a dark world it's even harder to love someone if you are the same gender as them, but that doesn...
6.4K 177 56
I have merged Book 1 and 1.5 together. {Book one} When Ellie was fourteen she moved schools, away from all of her friends. She made friends with a co...
3.2K 203 38
I'm dangerously inlove with my bestfriend bummer is, he doesn't feel the same. ...