Shelter

By adommyiswhyibreathe

Lah lah lah lah SUMMARY TIME! Adam gets kicked out of his house one rainy night after his parents found out h... More

Betrayed
Let me Help You
Stay, I'll Take Care of You
Are You Sure?
Nightmares and Reality
The Kiss
Loss and Comfort
Let's Try
In The Aftermath
Old Friends
Meeting New People
You're Okay, Just Breathe
He's Going to Be Okay
Hold Me Closer
Come With Me?
Tomorrow Morning
A Twist in My Story
The Talk
Calm Me Down
Hold Me Tonight
Forget
Pancakes
A Questionable Morning
A Simple Shower
Just a Minute
Home
No Blessing
Coffee
Shopping
He's Home
Valentines Day
Love
In The Morning
Privacy?
Hello!//Note From Author!

Lazy Day

248 10 17
By adommyiswhyibreathe

Sorry about how long it's been. I've been so busy and I'm kinda at a block once again and I'm trying to push through it, so if I'm not on top of my game, I apologize. I'm also going to leave a warning here because later in the story, things get gets little dirty.. ;) I'll leave another warning before it so I can warn you in advance if you want to skip it.

Adam's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When the movie finished I had a snoring Tommy in my arms. I kissed the top of his head and nuzzled my nose against his head.
He squirmed then wiggled closer to me if that's possible.

I sighed against his head and thought of tomorrow. What if he says no? I can't think that way. What ring should I get? He has to like it. Maybe something red. Or maybe black? I don't know. I'll decide tomorrow.

"Baby. Wake up." I said placing my hand on Tommy's hip and shaking gently.

"nnngh. Why? 'M comfortable."

"And I wanna turn the movie off love. It's over. You fell asleep."

"Oh. Okay. It's just you have to move me. 'M lazy."

"Little shit." I said before picking him up and then placing him back on the couch.

Once I put the movie away I went back to the couch to find Tommy with his shirt riding up. I could see the trail of hair that led down below his pants.

"You look so hot like that." I said sneaking my hands under his shirt as I bent over and kissed him. Pulling away from the kiss I reached under him and picked him up.

"Were going upstairs. My mom is taking us to dinner so we have to get ready."

"Oooooo food. I could go for some food right now." He said.

"Well. That's kind of why we're going to dinner. You know. To eat." I giggled. When we got to my room I tossed Tommy onto the bed.

"Gotta get ready baby. Pick out some nice clothes."

"Do it for mee. It's what boyfriends do."

"You're being a real shit right now baby." I chuckled.

"S'your fault. You made me wake up n' u were warm. I was enjoying myself." He said.

"We can enjoy ourselves tonight." I said wiggling my eyebrows. He sat up straight and stared at me.

"If I get ready on my own does that mean we can have fun tonight?" he winked.

"Mmmmm. If you're a good kitty." I winked back.

"Promise I'll be a good kitty."

"We'll see my love. Now hurry your ass up and get dressed."

"Never seen you so excited to see me wearing clothes. Thought you liked me when I wore nothing." he smirked.

"Baby. Now's not the time." I groaned.

"S'always the time and you know it." he giggled.

"Oh whatever dork."

"Adam you're always the dork don't try to pin that on me." he giggled again. I pecked his lips then got up to get ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we were finally ready, due to Tommy's antics we were late, we went down stairs.

"Mom we're ready. Sorry if we're late, Tommy was being a dick." I kissed his forehead.

"Mm you love my dick." Tommy said rather loud, as he snuggled into my side.

"I bet he does. Now we have to get going, hurry up and get in the fucking car." She turned her focus from us. "EBER COME ON." She yelled.

"Coming!" He yelled back, and came out of his room dressed in a tux. We rushed outside into the car and we were on our way.

"Why does it matter if we're late?" I questioned.

"We have a reservation and if we're late they cancel it on us." My mom answered.

"Oh." I say.

"Yeah." She replied.

"So where are we going?" I asked.

"Some fancy ass place we've never been to." My dad replied.

"Seems legit." Tommy chimed in. I chuckled, and wrapped my arm around his waist and pulled him close to me. He snuggled into my side.

We slowed down as we got closer, and we were finally there. Getting out of the car, we made our way to the front desk. My mom told them about our reservation and the guy took us straight to our table. The rest of the night was spent full of delicious food.

~~big~warning~~

When we came home, I had a very squirmy Tommy to deal with.

"Baby, for the last time, what's wrong?" I questioned.

"Nnngh. I'll tell you in your room." He said quickly. Still confused, we made our way upstairs hastily. When we got in my room, I sat on the bed while Tommy closed and locked the door.

"So will you tell me now wha--" I was cut off by a passionate kiss filled with want, and Tommy climbing onto my lap. He wrapped his arms around my neck and straddled me.

He pulled apart so that our foreheads were touching. "This is what was wrong." He guided my hand to his very noticeable bulge. I growled and kissed him harder than before, feeling my jeans now become noticeably tighter.

"Is that all for me baby?" I asked, pulling away. He bit his lip and nodded. I went back in to attack his lips, once again. I placed my hands on his hips and started grinding up into him, earning a moan from his sinful mouth.

As he pulled away, he got up, and onto his knees on the floor, his hands reaching for my belt.

"Baby what are you doing?" I asked grabbing him by the wrists.

"Was gonna blow you." He responded, looking up at me. "Is that okay? I mean, do you want me to?" He asked now sounding embarrassed.

"Yes, I do baby, but know what you're getting yourself into okay?" I let go of one of his wrists to push a piece of hair out of his face.

"I know." He mumbled, flushing a deep crimson color. I let go of his other wrist, and he proceeded unbuckling my belt and unbuttoning my jeans. Me being sat down, he was unable to take my pants off, so I stood up and pushed them down until they pooled around my feet. Tommy going one step further, removed them completely.

"I forgot how fucking big you were." Tommy said, staring at my dick.

"Baby, you don't have to do this if you don't want to." I told him.

"But I want to. A lot." He looked up into my eyes, as he reached for my length. He slowly started pumping me, the drag of his hand on me made me moan.

His mouth kept getting closer to my dick, and when he finally got there, he put the head in his mouth and sucked, as he lazily kept jerking me.

"Fuck Tommy, your mouth." I moaned. My hands instantly went to his hair.

While he was working on me, I saw him reach down with his other hand to unbutton his own pants and pull his dick out. He started pumping himself to the same rythem he was pumping me.

As he got more confident, he starting taking more of me into his mouth, and started bobbing more. I moaned again.

"Tommy." I moaned out. I saw him speed his hand up a little on himself, while he started sucking harder on me. He moaned at the pace he was going, sending sparks right through me. I could barely hold on anymore.

"Tommy I'm gonna--" I came hard down his throat with a moan, that I muffled with my hand. Tugging on his hair, I felt him moan one last time, before watching as he came also.

I pulled him up by the hair, onto my lap, and connected our lips.

"Wow." I said when we pulled apart.

"Wow is right." He agreed. I smiled and went in for another kiss.

"I love you baby." I kissed his cheek, then lifted him off me.

"I'm gonna go get something to clean this up." I pointed to the floor where Tommy was on his knees.

"Mmkay. I'm gonna lay down and fall asleep."

"Don't fall asleep. Wait for me." I pouted, as I went in search of a washcloth to clean up the mess.

"Well I'm gonna get naked and under the covers if that's okay." I heard Tommy say from the bed.

"Mmkay." I found one in the bathroom and rinsed it with water. When I finished cleaning the floor, I stripped of my shirt and went to lay with Tommy.

"Took ya long enough." He yawned and stretched.

"Well. I was cleaning up your come off the floor."

"That's your fault. If you're gonna be so hot, you have to deal with the concequences." He giggled.

"Only you Tommy Joe, only you." I said as I wrapped my arms around Tommy's waist, burying my face in his hair.

"G'night baby." I whispered.

"Goodnight. I love you." Tommy replied with.

"Love you too." Was the last thing before I went to sleep.
◇◇◇
Well I'll be dammed. It's done :D apologize to all you who were hoping it would come out sooner. I have problems where I pick apart my writing to every last thing detail that no one notices. Writing stuff of this subject also makes me slightly uncomfortable so I am sorry if it was not very good. Anyways I hope you enjoyed and remember to leave feedback :DD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

818K 23.8K 36
George hasn't had an easy life after being diagnosed with autism. Going to a public school as an autistic, highly intelligent boy, he clearly notices...
72.8K 1.7K 29
This is a story about Tommy and Ranboo being shipped. Nothing too serious, I guess. Just wanted to clarify I first started this story about 2 years a...
1.8M 64.2K 47
[ boy x boy ] Ethan Ryder wasn't planning on moving to a new town just before starting his final year at high school. He wasn't planning on leaving...
7.4K 329 12
# 2nd Place Scarlet Awards Nico & Nox ------------------------------ Nico was orphaned at a young age and raised by a few people who showed more kind...