As If I Loved My Best Friend:...

Per maiaaa_____

Ross and Laura are really good friends. They have been working together on Austin and Ally for about two an... Més

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Check out my next story!
MY NEW STORY

Chapter 1

38.4K 292 77
Per maiaaa_____

Laura Marano sat in her calculus class day dreaming about how PROM was going to be amazing.

She had the perfect guy in mind and he just had to ask her. They had been friends for so long and so close, too. He walked with her everyday to class and sat with her at lunch. Laura thinks she had a slight crush on him.

Oh, did you think she was dreaming about Ross?

Gosh, no.

Everyone thought she and Ross would make the PERFECT couple. Well, everyone didn't know about Ross and Laura's relationship.

Sure, they were really close friends and had hung out everyday since Austin & Ally had started. That didn't mean that they were sworn to get together.

People were so silly about that. She didn't know how many interviewers, fans, family members, friends, and random people she had to tell. No matter what, they wouldn't accept it.

She didn't understand why people thought they'd make a great couple, other than the fact that Austin and Ally had great chemistry and looked cute together. Although, Laura looks exactly like Ally and Ross looks exactly like Austin. So, would that make Ross and Laura look cute together? I mean, they also had great off screen chemistry...

Ugh! Why was Laura thinking about Ross and Prom during Calculus? She had a test tomorrow!

The bell rang, signaling the end of 7th period, her last class of the day. She gets up from her desk and gathers her books in her arms. She walks to the door and smiles when she sees his face smiling back at her, leaning casually against the door frame of the classroom.

Brandon Marconet.

"Hey, Laura!" He exclaims to her.

"Heeyy!" Laura says. "What's new?"

"Oh, nothing. Today, can i walk you out to your car? You know, just because?"

Laura squints at him, wondering what he was up to. "Okay?" She says starting to walk with him out to her car.

As soon as they get outside, Laura is hit with a surge of hot, humid, L.A. air.

They walk to her car and then she saw it, written in big yellow letters on the gravel next to her car: PROM?

Laura's eyes widen as she covers her mouth with her hand. She swivels around to look at Brandon, who was smiling shyly at her.

"So? Will you go to Prom with me?" He asks, nervously.

Laura lets out a small sound of happiness as she hugs Brandon. "Of course, i'll go with you!"

. . . . . . .

Caroline Sunshine and Laura squeal excitedly. "I know!! I cant even wait!! We will have the time of our lives!" Laura exclaims. Caroline laughs. "I'm soo tweeting about this!"

. . . . . . .

A couple days later, Ross found out about Laura going to Prom with some guy.

First, his feeling towards the news was straight hatred and jealousy. Next, he felt happy for her that someone that she liked asked her to prom. Then, the jealousy came back.

Why did he keep feeling jealous?

Oh, that's simple... Ross had a huge freaking crush on her and really liked her. She didn't know, of course.

Although, it was kinda obvious. All he did was stare and smile at her at their interviews and he loved to tease her about every one of her failures.

Ross looked through the news feed on twitter and smiled when he saw Raura, the thousands of times that it always showed up. Fans tweeted Ross the news about Laura which was good for him, so he didn't have to stalk her twitter at all.

Well, maybe just a little.

All these thoughts about Laura made him want to talk to her and maybe impel her to reveal some personal stuff about her prom date. He pulled up his messages and tapped on Laurrrraaaaayourbestfriendd.

Ross: hey. What up?

Laura texted back a couple minutes later, showing that she wasn't really busy doing anything that important. Laura: oh nothing really. I just finished my homework and now im on twitter, looking at stuff. What r you doing?

Ross replies right away. Ross: oh thats cool. Im just getting ready for the show tonight. And on twitter looking at the feed.

Laura: tell R5 i said good luck

Ross: what about me?

Laura: extra good luck to you, Ross. ;)

Ross: there you go! ;)

Laura: hah so why did you text me?

Ross waits a while before he texts back, unsure on what he wanted to say to her. Finally, he replies. Ross: what do you mean?

Laura replies shortly after, seeming determined to really know why Ross was texting her when he usually doesn't text her often. But, it had to do with their busyness. School, concerts, interviews, photo shoots. Laura: you never text me. Is there something wrong?

Ross: no. I felt like i should since we are friends.

Laura: so we weren't friends before?

Ross: ohh well, i'll text you more now

Laura: yay! Okay guess what!?

Ross smiles at how Laura liked to text him. He would definitely do it more. Ross: what?

Laura: i got asked to prom! I am so excited!

Ross: good for you. Who's the guy?

Ross didn't really feel super happy for her but he was determined to know how, who, when, and why.

Laura: you don't know him.

Ross: what's his name?

Laura: why?

Ross: just because

Laura: does it really matter? Its not like you really care.

Ross held his phone up. Of course, he cared. But was she going to tell her that he cared sooo much? Probably not. He went on with his questions. Ross: how did he ask you?

Ross thought he would be able to ask he to prom better than mystery guy did.

Laura takes a while to reply back. Laura: um he wrote prom on the ground next to my car

Ross: oh

Laura: why do you keep asking questions about him?

Ross doesn't think as he fires another question about the mystery guy, ignoring her question. He felt stubborn. Ross: do you like him at all?

Then, Ross' phone rings. The caller ID said Laurrrraaaaayourbestfriendd.

Dang. Ross stares at his phone for a couple of seconds but then he finally picks up.

Laura doesn't even wait to hear his voice. "What the heck, Ross? What's your problem? Why do you want to know everything about Brandon?" She yells.

Just then, he looks up from his phone and R5 was staring and laughing at him. Ross jumps and falls out of the seat he was sitting in. "What the heck!?" Ross yells falling on the floor.

Riker, Rydel, Ratliff, and Rocky crack up in hysteria.

"That dude is soo in love!" Rocky yells.

Ross gets up. "Can you guys quit messing with me? I'm on the phone!"

Riker doesn't stop laughing. "Duh, we know. We have been watching you the whole time!" He says.

Rydel smiles as she looks on her phone. "Hey, this is definitely going to go on the internet."

Ross frowns at them and wonders what Rydel was talking about. "What ar--."

He starts but is cut off by Laura who was still on the phone. "Hello?" She says sounding annoyed.

Just then, Rocky yells something out of the blue. "LAURA IS ROSS' GIRLFRIEND--!"

Ross dashes into another room and shuts the door. "Sorry," he says, hoping she didn't hear Rocky.

Ross hears Laura sigh. "Why do you keep asking questions about Brand-- i mean, my prom date?"

So, his name was Brandon. Definitely not a cooler name than Ross. "Hey, i just want to know. You're the one who brought it up. Wouldn't you expect me to ask questions?" Ross asks, his voice rising.

"Okay, fine. Can we just change the subject?" Laura says, sighing.

"Sure," Ross says. An awkward silence lingers between them for a while.

Laura breaks the silence. "Soo, are you excited for the meet and greet in Tennessee tomorrow?"

"Sure. You get to me see me again!" Ross teases.

"Oh, yay." Laura says sarcastically and then laughs. "Just kidding! I can't wait!"

Ross smiles. "You miss me, don't you?"

"Definitely," she says.

"Do you miss me?" He laughs.

"Totally, you are all i think about." He says and then his eyes widen because what he just said was 100% true. Shoot.

Laura seemed to take it like a joke, thankfully. "I bet!" She laughs, causing Ross to laugh with her. He loved their jokes that they shared together.

Once the laughter died off, Laura spoke up again. "Honestly, it was nice hearing your voice again." She says.

Ross blushes hard. His whole face was turning red. "Really?" Ross chokes out, sounding casual.

"Of course. I wouldn't lie to you." Laura says. Ross smiles. Then, Riker taps on the glass of the door window. He mouths 'let's go'. "Okay, well, i got to go. See you tomorrow, Laur." Ross says wrapping up their conversation.

"Aww, okay. Bye, Ross! Have fun tonight!" She says and hangs up the phone.

Ross smiles at his phone. Laura liked talking to him. But, did she like talking to him more than she liked talking to Brandon?

Rocky bursts in the room laughing. "Oh my god! You are sooo in love! Guys, check out how red he is!"

Ross glares at him and walks by. "I am not in love! So, seriously stop. And i cant believe you yelled that Laura is my girlfriend! You know she was on the phone with me!" He yells angrily.

Rydel takes a picture of him with her phone. "I got it, Rocky. I'm sending you the pic." She says.

Rocky's phone pings and he looks at the picture. "Dude!! That is soo dope! Nice photography skills, Rydel!"

"It wasn't just me, it was Ross, too. Omg, he was all like 'you're all i think about!'" Ross didn't think he could get any redder.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

200K 4.2K 22
Ross and Laura were that happy couple that looked so perfect together. They cared about each other, were nice to each other, and never got into a fi...
235K 7.4K 31
"We're enemies!" I shouted at him. "But I'm in love with you!" he yelled. Tears fill my eyes. "I love you too, but we're meant to be apart." I said b...
8K 341 35
I'll admit. He's got irresistible looks, and he's a damn good friend. In fact, we're so close, it's almost like he's my tattoo. There's just one prob...
20.6K 412 24
Ross and Laura have liked each other since they first met for Austin and ally. But they never told each other. As much as they try to hide their feel...